Procter & Gamble announced a new partnership with Archewell

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Watch racist UK Twitter call for a Proctor & Gamble "boycott" not realizing that P&G owns almost everything we use! LMAO!!

Brands with net sales of more than US$1 billion annually​

As of 2015, the company stated it owned the following brands with net annual sales of more than $1 billion:[1]

Brands by product type​

Dishwashing​

• Dawn dishwashing liquid[6]
  • Joy dishwashing liquid (outside the United States)[7]
  • Gain dishwashing liquid
  • Ivory dishwashing liquid

Menstrual hygiene​

Haircare​

Head & Shoulders shampoo

Healthcare products​

This is just SOME of the brands.

Gahead Meghan & Harry!!! Use those TITLES to get that BILLIONAIRE MONEY!!

giphy.gif

lfan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,407 1,063 62
Alleybux
This opens up so many opportunities for Archewell and for their personal projects. The Sussexes have accomplished a whole lot, very quickly, and in the middle of a pandemic.

Watch racist UK Twitter call for a Proctor & Gamble "boycott" not realizing that P&G owns almost everything we use! LMAO!!

As of 2015, the company stated it owned the following brands with net annual sales of more than $1 billion:[1]

Brands by product type​

Dishwashing​

Menstrual hygiene​

Haircare​

Head & Shoulders shampoo

Healthcare products​

giphy.gif

You may also see the rota rats tread lightly, because the TV stations, newspapers, and magazines aren't going to want to fµck up the money they get from advertisements, especially as newspapers and magazines are struggling.

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,392 14,182 6,599
Alleybux
This opens up so many opportunities for Archewell and for their personal projects. The Sussexes have accomplished a whole lot, very quickly, and in the middle of a pandemic.

You may also see the rota rats tread lightly, because the TV stations, newspapers, and magazines aren't going to want to fµck up the money they get from advertisements, especially as newspapers and magazines are struggling.

This is what I call chess not checkers.

Animated+GIF+from+The+Queen%27s+Gambit%2C+young+Beth+is+playing+chess+against+Mr.+Shaibel%2C+she%27s+seen+moving++a+pawn+and+saying+Check+-+mate

matrixdread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,199 4,815 3,850
Alleybux
Buckingham Palace have told "sources" that they have been "blindsided" with this partnership and added they want to review this deal first. Meanwhile, William is engorged with rage...... again. :yum

Rainn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,724 1,708 494
Alleybux

Brands by product type​

Dishwashing​

Menstrual hygiene​

Haircare​

Head & Shoulders shampoo

Healthcare products​

giphy.gif

I'm happy for Meghan, after leaving Ghetto Island and ditching the toxic UK tabloids. She's been making major money moves quietly and without any more leaks. I bet she's happy to be back home, in America.

Keep making it rain success on them bitter racist trolls, Meg...

tenor.gif

:joy:

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
The announcement has over 1k likes in an hour...:inlove

Brands by product type​

Dishwashing​

Menstrual hygiene​

Haircare​

Head & Shoulders shampoo

Healthcare products​

giphy.gif
Damn I didn't realized they had such reach...this will be such a great partnership because H&M can use their products when they are helping those in need (from people living in poverty, shelters, to natural disaster survivors) because this company provides basic things that people in need require...

This is going to increasingly become the issue...the BM need advertising dollars and businesses will not let you play with their names...

Last edited:

HeartOfStone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,470 1,722 159
Alleybux
I don't really care about the royals like that but even I can see that she would have been an invaluable asset to the monarchy.

She's ambitious and shrewd, and has done a lot more than those lazy bastards in a short amount of time.

Last edited:

MadamDuchess

⁂ 80s baby 90s made me ⁂
Reaction score
Reactions
45,929 922 75
Alleybux

Brands by product type​

Dishwashing​

Menstrual hygiene​

Haircare​

Head & Shoulders shampoo

Healthcare products​

giphy.gif

sh!t their monopoly is insane...i have almost everything listed here in my house

ok H and M i see you

200.gif

MsFitRightIn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,462 249 102
Alleybux
The BRF really fumbled the bag! They could’ve had Meghan (and Harry) strengthening their connection to Commonwealth countries through a shared identity of being people of color. They could’ve also used Meghan’s American connections to tap into American industries which could have brought them more money to fund their initiatives (and personal pockets). However, due to Lord Baltimore’s petty jealousy and need to be superior to everyone else they’re all stuck on Shutter Island doing bµllsh!t engagements at the petting zoo—-so broke they’re sellin ass to Putin to get money to fund their lifestyles.

THEACO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
301,287 6,973 555
Alleybux
Not only are they partnering with Archewell but they also are getting involved with The Invictus Games. They really are doing this so very well.

JamGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,489 1,042 382
Alleybux
Not only are they partnering with Archewell but they also are getting involved with The Invictus Games. They really are doing this so very well.
I know the folks a IG are hella happy he left the UK. They said he's even more hand-on the ever before, they launched an app, countries are bidding for the Games, Netflix docuseries to lead up before next years event with them receiving profits and now this, in such a short time.

gwopijon

Zirconia (Nina) and Polly Esther (BrieBrie)
Reaction score
Reactions
183,335 6,267 1,981
Alleybux
While Karen and William are desperately attention whoring on youtube; Meghand and Harry stay making major deals
20776339.gif

xkxcx

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,988 295 152
Alleybux

Brands by product type​

Dishwashing​

Menstrual hygiene​

Haircare​

Head & Shoulders shampoo

Healthcare products​

giphy.gif
Hold the f*ck up!!!!! This is huge! They couldn’t boycott them even if they tried. This is so funny lmao. They’re really going to be coming for that billionaire status in a few years, love to see it.

moongazer

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,122 831 1,007
Alleybux
They could’ve had Meghan (and Harry) strengthening their connection to Commonwealth countries through a shared identity of being people of color. They could’ve also used Meghan’s American connections to tap into American industries which could have brought them more money to fund their initiatives (
Speaking as a citizen of a Commonwealth country, it takes more than skin colour for us to connect with MM. We would rather connect with someone who values the shared history of the Commonwealth and the historical ties between us and the UK like the Queen and Charles.
As for Meghan's American connections, who did she know before getting engaged to Harry that would have been so important to the UK? I do think the BRF are able to get American connections on their own.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
I know privately, Queenie must be very proud that a direct line to the throne is slowly taking over America from where they left off 300 years ago. Lol

Last edited:

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,463 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
sh!t their monopoly is insane...i have almost everything listed here in my house

ok H and M i see you

200.gif
The haters are gonna have a hell of a lot to boycott!
I said this was bound to happen, so awesome!
Speaking as a citizen of a Commonwealth country, it takes more than skin colour for us to connect with MM. We would rather connect with someone who values the shared history of the Commonwealth and the historical ties between us and the UK like the Queen and Charles.
As for Meghan's American connections, who did she know before getting engaged to Harry that would have been so important to the UK? I do think the BRF are able to get American connections on their own.
Is that why you praise the others who have done nothing but live off the wealth they've stolen through rape and murder no questions asked?

Excitotoxin

"I dissent"
Reaction score
Reactions
47,099 348 54
Alleybux
While Will and Charles are ruling Shutter Island and what's left of it, Meg and Harry are taking over EVERYTHING else. Lol
Right.

Take this for starters.
(Meghan not included right now for obvious reasons)
image.jpeg

Up next: our galaxy, then the milky way, and, lastly, the entire universe. :noworthy

I can't wait to see what they'll come up with next, other than eventually introducing the Little Lady of Montecito to the world, of course!

zebz

The thriller
Reaction score
Reactions
85,566 2,167 68
Alleybux
I know privately , Queenie must be very proud that a direct line to the throne is slowly taking over America from where they left off 300 years ago. Lol
You are joking, but I actually think she is proud of him. He has done what no one in their blood family had ever done before, succeed on his own and earn his own money. Wow!!! I think they are truly in shock by these past few weeks.

CousinIt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,235 247 34
Alleybux
Meghan and Harry keep winning. Their impact! The BRF is probably crying in their ale right. They screwed up so bad it's ridiculous. I'm so proud of the Sussexes.

Paradise End

Child of Rihanna born in the fires of chaos.
Reaction score
Reactions
87,771 982 262
Alleybux
It's honestly amazing the speed in which they've managed to get all these partnerships and deals accomplished. Then when you remember we're in a global pandemic for over a year and the fact they moved to multiple different countries and I'm blown away. Imagine what else they could have done already if not for covid, I feel like these companies were just waiting in the wings to jump at the chance to work with the Sussexes.

Keep excelling H&M! I hope next they start doing an annual gala for Archwell like what Rih does with the Diamond Ball. I need more fashion slayage from my duchess.