Quantcast

Prophetic News Megathread

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
There's a lot going on in the news as far as biblical prophecy goes y'all! Also, there's fellow believers who are receiving from prophetic warnings from the Most High God left and right. If y'all find anything important, this thread could be the go-to in order for us to stay up-to-date of what's going on around us! Jesus is coming soon y'all and we must be alert and awaken at all times!

Matthew 24:3-14: The Signs of the Times and The End of the Age

Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”
As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.
Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time.
“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
“Immediately after the distress of those days
“ ‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Here's the first video I wanted to share with this thread:

Last edited:

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Incoming Strange Activities in the Sky/3 Days of Darkness Prophecy

Be sure to check out Sister Kerry-Ann's whole playlist for more clarity!

Last edited:

Eaglewings1

EtherealPiscean
Reaction score
Reactions
318 10 2
Alleybux
I strongly believe our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will protect us in His grace, love and mercy.

Stay strong.

Mellowsoul

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,403 318 103
Alleybux
Incoming Strange Activities in the Sky/3 Days of Darkness Prophecy

Be sure to check out Sister Kerry-Ann's whole playlist for more clarity!

I recently stumbled upon sister Kerry-Ann's channel. Have any of her prophecies ever come to pass?

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
I recently stumbled upon sister Kerry-Ann's channel. Have any of her prophecies ever come to pass?
The videos I've mostly seen from Sister Kerry-Ann are heavily end times based, which seems to align with a personal word I've received from God about things to come in the future. This video demonstrates how her prophecies are coming to pass relating to the COVID vaccines:

simo Hayer

Sniper in the Kingdom still Gigiangel
Reaction score
Reactions
79,098 4,213 3,255
Alleybux
Yes, she prophesied years ago, even before he mentioned running for presidency, that he would. She prophesied he would lose this election, him trying to over turn it and the chaos at the Whitehouse, Kanye coming to Christ, whether an act or not, a few more I believe. Those are just the ones off the top

simo Hayer

Sniper in the Kingdom still Gigiangel
Reaction score
Reactions
79,098 4,213 3,255
Alleybux

Sis prophesied everything about covid and people "turning" in this video she shows proof of her previous videos prophesying about the magnets sticking to people and soon all over.their.body, which has just happened. Stay prayed up people. God still reigns

Rich Aunty

Diamonds are a girl's best friend...
Reaction score
Reactions
65,025 2,392 738
Alleybux
I found Sister Kerry Ann and Pastor Stephen Darby and l am astounded.

God have mercy on us.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,315 110 30
Alleybux

Mark of The Beast coming
I discovered sis Kerry Ann on this thread. I’m only 19 and this summer I became awakened, I’ve been saved since I was about 12.
I feel like a veil has been lifted from my eyes but I feel isolated in a way (spiritually) because other people don’t have these revelations!
I had tried to talk to my grandmother about black people being the chosen however she was not receptive to hearing Sister Kerry Ann’s video, she was like “she tryna get you into that Islam and away from God” I was like Islam doesn’t even believe in Christ lol.
I just prayed for her though and I pray for our people. We’re living in the book of revelations man it’s so crazy to me. I currently sat out this semester of college due to a lot of issues with certain things like housing and my family understood but If the mark of the beast is coming and soon Judah will be regathered I was like what the heck is the point of going to school?? (No seriously what’s the point because the NWO is about being controlled and I do not think people will be working normal jobs…)
I can understand how someone would be like “you’re a crazy conspiracy theorist!” Because they’re blinded. Just before this summer I didn’t know there would be a second exodus.
I pray because I don’t know if the MOTB will be by the end of this year of years from now. However if you watch Kerry Ann’s videos you’ll see the enemy is working in overdrive !