Quantcast

Queen Elizabeth’s Sister, Margaret Was A Hoe In These Streets ?

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,253 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
She couldn’t marry Townshend because at the time the royal family didn’t allow divorcees to marry into the family, the Church of England and Parliament wouldn’t approve the marriage

Now, she did cheat on her eventual husband with a bunch of guys, one of whom committed suicide after they broke up. She also had this young boy toy she would fly out to her private island in the West Indies

Peter Townsend was shady as f uck. It was bad enough that he started messing around with Margaret when she was 16 years to his 32 years. The girl he went on to marry was a good 25 years younger than him. When they got married, he was 45 years to her 20 years. Definitely a pattern.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,295 9,216 12,106
Alleybux
There is a letter written by Townsend I think where he makes fun of her nose saying it's so Jewish looking.

That was actually her husband, Tony Armstong-Jones, that said that. If I remember it correctly, he said she had a face of a Jewish manicurist. Apparently he would leave notes saying "10 things I hate about you" in places she would find them. He was cold man, but she had her nasty ways too so they were the perfect match in that regard.

meatball77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,407 585 171
Alleybux
...so Lilibet was a whole queen that didn't stand up for her sister marrying the man she loved (let's skip his hoe ass problematic self part for now), and ALL of Lilibet's kids save Edward got they asses divorced. In lurid, public ways. Hmmm...there's a word used for this type of thing. Can't seem to find it now...
These tables. They just keep turning. You love to see it.
It was like that with everyone that had to have permission to get married because of their place in the family. Her sister, all her kids except Edward (whose wife is rumored to be a beard) had horrible horrible marriages and nasty divorces. Many of them were not allowed (or discouraged) to marry the ones they really wanted.