Quantcast

Queen mother with rotten teeth was a vile, cruel and racist witch

Marijae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,257 2,524 2,043
Alleybux
Starting to watch the Crown and wanted to know more about the queen mother. I barely remember only one thing about her, her disgusting, rotten, brown teeth. But I didn’t know she was universally known as cruel and sadistic. I’ll only post one picture so you have an idea. Cliffs : she was cruel to her family, to the “peasants”, and proudly racist. Also, she robbed tax payers money.

E7C3B757-D73E-4BCB-8C53-19D936876615.jpeg

She was not born royal – she was the daughter of a Scottish earl, a commoner, an outsider. According to her previous biographer Hugo Vickers, she had wanted to attract the Prince of Wales – later Edward VIII – but he brushed her off and she married his younger brother, George, instead. She would have lived a life of dogs, shooting and house parties (she never did learn to operate a pedestrian crossing) except that Edward fell for Wallis Simpson and abdicated, because he could not marry a divorcee – and so she became queen.

She was, in fact, rather cruel. Two of her nieces, Nerissa and Catherine, were born with learning difficulties and spent their lives in institutions. She never visited them and when Burke's Peerage falsely reported them dead, she didn't correct the error. But when the scandal eventually broke, she made sure that Vickers noted that the madness was not from her side of the family. Her nephew Timothy was a chronic alcoholic. She never visited him either, nor did she attend the funeral of his wife, who killed herself after her child – and Elizabeth's great-niece – died. There was no room for sickness in Elizabeth's world.

She could be cruel to "the little people" too, in private, because she despised them; she was smelted with class prejudice. George VI's private secretary was asked to define her political philosophy. It was, he said, best summed up by All Things Bright and Beautiful: "The rich man in his castle/The poor man at his gate/God made them high or lowly/And order'd their estate." "I hate this classlessness thing," Elizabeth said to Woodrow Wyatt, "it's so unreal." According to her equerry Colin Burgess, she wondered why people were always thrusting babies at her, to kiss. She mimicked the voice of a former servant who had come to visit her. She mocked people who pronounced "Ma'am" wrongly – it is supposed to rhyme with spam, not harm.

The wife of the British ambassador to France called her "rather mocking, not very kind". It slipped into racism, which, like her lifestyle, she spun as patriotism. She once walked into a reception for a Japanese prince with the words, "Nip on! Nip on!" She told Wyatt that she had "some reservations about Jews"; in the same spirit, she lobbied the British government to appease Hitler. She opposed democratic elections in India and supported white supremacist rule in Rhodesia. One of her ladies-in-waiting said her attitude to Africa was, "poor darlings; the Africans just don't know how to govern themselves – it's just not their form. What a pity we're not still looking after them."

Other oddities leak out from the books and the memoirs. Apparently, she adored a game where Eton boys were chased by a pack of hounds for her pleasure. What exactly this means, only Sigmund Freud could say.

By the time she died, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was treating the British Treasury --tax-money -- as her personal piggy bank, with her bills running way beyond the millions she was allotted every year. Even the ultra-Tory Chancellor Norman Lamont complained that "she far exceeds her Civil List and the Treasury gets very het up about it." She used the money to pay for eighty-three full-time staffers, including four footmen, two pages, three chauffeurs (what do they do, split her into three parts for transportation?), a private secretary, an orderly, a housekeeper, five housemaids... the list goes on and on. She even insisted that it was a legitimate use of public funds to maintain a full-time 'Ascot office', whose job is to do nothing but keep a register of members of the Royal Enclosure and send them entry vouchers.

She presented this spending -- enough to open and run a new hospital that would save thousands of lives every year -- as an act of selfless patriotism. Michael Mann, the former Dean of Windsor who knew her very well, explained: "She feels that Britain is Great Britain and that, therefore, ours must be no banana court. To lower standards [i.e., her spending on champagne, caviar and limos] is to denigrate the country and, insofar as high standards require big spending, so be it." When single mothers take 0.1 percent of this sum from the state, the same newspapers that laud Elizabeth as "the best of British" savage them as "scroungers." If they refused to pay tax -- as Elizabeth did -- they would have been put in prison.

Last edited:

Marijae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,257 2,524 2,043
Alleybux
There is also an article saying that both her daughters were conceived via artificial insemination but don’t know how true it can be.
Queen Mother ‘didn’t do xes’ says new book

AshlandCortesso

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,110 976 1,431
Alleybux
How does someone SO RICH and with SOOOOO much access to the best of EVERYTHING just walk around with teeth like that???

Her breath must be HORRID.

EVIL STEPMUM

I want to shag Marc Rebillet.
Reaction score
Reactions
268,750 6,409 1,416
Alleybux
I feel sick to my stomach everytime I see this b!tch teeth.
And I'm not surprised. Also supports my idea that the meanest people live for a long time.

femi94ce

Alley Onager
Reaction score
Reactions
64,028 1,637 717
Alleybux
But she was so "beloved" of the people.

When are we, as a species, going to stop supporting pointless "rulers", putting people on pedestals and thrones?

A monarchy has no place in 21st century human affairs.

LAFF

Wickedkitten

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,728 4,526 228
Alleybux
But she was so "beloved" of the people.

When are we, as a species, going to stop supporting pointless "rulers", putting people on pedestals and thrones?

A monarchy has no place in 21st century human affairs.

LAFF

It's because she refused to leave London whilst it was being bombed

Trancer

The Sorcerer Supreme. Just chillin'.
Reaction score
Reactions
199,427 5,266 188
Alleybux
Only ones with money is the Monarch and depending on what Dukedom a person has. The rest are paupers in a gilded cage. After George VI died Philip was freezing the Queen mother out literally from Buckingham. He literally turned off the heat so she would leave. Margaret's apartments were a mess. I really am surprised at how many people think these people are rolling in money. If her teeth were rotten it was probably because her daughter didn't want to spend any money to get those chompers fixed.

Marijae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,257 2,524 2,043
Alleybux
Here's an interesting documentary on the Queen Mother

I'm Not As Nice As People Think I Am

Thanks !

How could she spend so much and not pay a dentist ? I mean ... She was really disgusting to look at.

What I’ve learned: Her nieces were locked in a mental institution while she pretended they were dead ...

her eyes really looked demonic.

Marijae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,257 2,524 2,043
Alleybux
She wasn't born a commoner in the slightest. I used to live near Glamis Castle and her father was Lord Glamis.
In the documentary below it’s said she was an aristocrat commoner. By that I think they mean she wasn’t born royal.

Trancer

Reaction score
Reactions
199,427 5,266 188
Alleybux
In the documentary below it’s said she was an aristocrat commoner. By that I think they mean she wasn’t born royal.
It is funny how they (the elite) love to throw the word commoner around. They want us to perceive that she was some shop girl but her father was a Lord. They did the same with Diana. I think it is a mind game to make to us think one of us is getting in the club.

Marijae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,257 2,524 2,043
Alleybux
Only ones with money is the Monarch and depending on what Dukedom a person has. The rest are paupers in a gilded cage. After George VI died Philip was freezing the Queen mother out literally from Buckingham. He literally turned off the heat so she would leave. Margaret's apartments were a mess. I really am surprised at how many people think these people are rolling in money. If her teeth were rotten it was probably because her daughter didn't want to spend any money to get those chompers fixed.
Well they have money but they spend even more money than they have (I believe pedo Andy and Sarah got broke that’s why they surrounded themselves with certain people). But If us regular people can have our teeth fixed so can they. Apparently she didn’t care. She was spending tax payers money without any consideration.

Marijae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,257 2,524 2,043
Alleybux
It is funny how they (the elite) love to throw the word commoner around. They want us to perceive that she was some shop girl but her father was a Lord. They did the same with Diana. I think it is a mind game to make to us think one of us is getting in the club.
I think it just mean not born royal, Diana was an aristocrat but she was not a royal like for ex the York sisters. Before that royals only wed each other that’s why they had many inbreds.

Trancer

Reaction score
Reactions
199,427 5,266 188
Alleybux
I think it just mean not born royal, Diana was an aristocrat but she was not a royal like for ex the York sisters. Before that royals only wed each other that’s why they had many inbreds.
It is a word game. I know the distinction and I know the inbred past.

leirah88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,506 3,479 4,261
Alleybux
She look like something that was dug up for Haloween. I know most elite people are not blessed with looks but to then not to bother going to the dentist with all the money she had. It's mind boggling.

main-qimg-57396de8dfb3c3aedb84a62636bd3e72

And here she thought she look exquisite
EBFvWDKXsAEZzOy.png

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,496 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
her daughter should have had her sedated and had her teeth PULLED and a new set of falsies in place.

people who don't brighten their teeth are deranged, imo.

I'm almost convinced it was this had who had Di killed. the clues point to somebody above reproach saying "I'm not as nice as people may think." in a documentary...and she's an avowed racist. Di had dated two muslim foreigners in a row.

Marijae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,257 2,524 2,043
Alleybux
So it appears that that witch was the one responsible for denying Charles to marry who he wanted, and QEII wasn’t against Camilla and him! After he proposes to her, the Witch and Lord Mountbatten conspired against the couple to ensure that Charles never marries Camilla.

Lord Mountbatten organized an eight-month military posting overseas to “bring [Charles] to his senses,” while the Witch met with the parents of Camilla and Andrew and helped arrange their marriage. After hearing of the scheme, the Queen called the Witch and Lord Mountbatten to explain themselves, saying: “What if it is love? Shouldn’t it be allowed to run its course? I was allowed to marry my choice.” But, defending her scheme, the Witch argued that a marriage between Charles and Camilla would be too “dangerous” and “unpredictable”. Well she was well served with Diana, and in the end Charles married his true love.
I hope her soul is being tortured at seeing it, and seeing a biracial part of her family too. What an evil creature she was.

DrunkInLove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,991 2,405 179
Alleybux
She look like something that was dug up for Haloween. I know most elite people are not blessed with looks but to then not to bother going to the dentist with all the money she had. It's mind boggling.

EBFvWDKXsAEZzOy.png

And she had the audacity to smile for pictures knowing how messed up her teeth looked. SMH.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,666 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Omg I'm so shocked. A racist royal heiling Hitler? Wow! Next you'll say they made their money in stealing, rape, and slavery.

cleokat

"I'm sick of this church!"
Reaction score
Reactions
122,009 3,423 1,757
Alleybux
And when one of us DID get in the club, all hell broke loose.

JaneDoe2030

smokin cigarettes not payin my bills
Reaction score
Reactions
239,217 15,580 2,543
Alleybux

EBFvWDKXsAEZzOy.png

That's an extremely unhealthy and rancid mouth. Unless she had some kind of calcium deficiency it looks like straight up neglect and bad hygiene.

Her breath, her gums, the nerves in each tooth must have all been screaming.

AshlandCortesso

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,110 976 1,431
Alleybux
OMG!

Her poor Gynecologist!

Right. If she couldnt be bothered using a toothbrush for 2 minutes (in all her 130 years of life) I can't imagine what state her cat was in.

People forget your vagina can actually FALL OUT, the muscles could give and everything that was neatly tucked could be out to party.

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,076 165 118
Alleybux
Interesting... She was vile. I wonder how this reflect on Elizabeth II? This family is dysfunctional, was Elizabeth in good terms with her mother?

Ali11

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
177 2
Alleybux
Her teeth were disgusting BUT this is what 100 year old teeth probably look like after a lifetime of excess.
I’ll never understand why she didn’t get falsies.

Kammy_Kakes

Flight Attendant Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
209,828 8,191 6,493
Alleybux
I feel sick to my stomach everytime I see this b!tch teeth.
And I'm not surprised. Also supports my idea that the meanest people live for a long time.
She favors the rothschilds old ass patriarch. Like that Simpson's character lol Homer's boss I think... just evil