Reactions
856 8
Alleybux
Haven't watched yet? What happened?? LOL

Reaction score
Reactions
16,886 389 627
Alleybux
Y'ALL (beware w/ this post, I don't think I made spoilers, but I have a lot that alludes to suspicions)
iu

I have so many questions that I have made up so many answers to! But y'all the most important is why the DEA out for Teresa like that anyways. They really TRULY used that girl like a shield and weapon. That sh!t was diabolical! Y'ALL! I'm so.... The ultimatum was complete BS! I literally kept saying this the ENTIRE episode like this arrangement could literally start a WAR!
I just have so many thoughts right now! Like the fact that I'm not underwhelmed despite my suspicions about James. Who TF is James really anyways? A robot or something?
iu

And Devon, or Devin, or DEVIL appearing like the boogeyman in every scene! Wtf did he have against the little girl who survived Sinaloa. Walking around like Lex Luthor oooooooooooo I had zero expectations BUT...

I might be back. I might not either, let me fade into obscurity while I wait for a proper revenge. I knew it was coming, heck, I expected it in this episode, but somehow, some way I was still psyched like everyone against Teresa made no sense to me anymore lol. What was previously entertainment became personal lol
tumblr_mz22omlCBh1qcbrp0o1_500.gif

S/N: some parts felt a little, not abrupt, but like a obvious setup (which it probably was), but the lesson is who needs LOVE without LOYALTY. Also I didn't want mention it b/c it felt unnecessary, but I never realized how mature Alice Braga looked from the beginning until I went back from this season. I don't mean anything by it, but at one point in that episode with the kickboxer MMA muy thai fighter she literally looked like a big headed baby to me lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
16,886 389 627
Alleybux
Y'ALL (beware w/ this post, I don't think I made spoilers, but I have a lot that alludes to suspicions)
iu

I have so many questions that I have made up so many answers to! But y'all the most important is why the DEA out for Teresa like that anyways. They really TRULY used that girl like a shield and weapon. That sh!t was diabolical! Y'ALL! I'm so.... The ultimatum was complete BS! I literally kept saying this the ENTIRE episode like this arrangement could literally start a WAR!
I just have so many thoughts right now! Like the fact that I'm not underwhelmed despite my suspicions about James. Who TF is James really anyways? A robot or something?
iu

And Devon, or Devin, or DEVIL appearing like the boogeyman in every scene! Wtf did he have against the little girl who survived Sinaloa. Walking around like Lex Luthor oooooooooooo I had zero expectations BUT...

I might be back. I might not either, let me fade into obscurity while I wait for a proper revenge. I knew it was coming, heck, I expected it in this episode, but somehow, some way I was still psyched like everyone against Teresa made no sense to me anymore lol. What was previously entertainment became personal lol
tumblr_mz22omlCBh1qcbrp0o1_500.gif

S/N: some parts felt a little, not abrupt, but like a obvious setup (which it probably was), but the lesson is who needs LOVE without LOYALTY. Also I didn't want mention it b/c it felt unnecessary, but I never realized how mature Alice Braga looked from the beginning until I went back from this season. I don't mean anything by it, but at one point in that episode with the kickboxer MMA muy thai fighter she literally looked like a big headed baby to me lol
Lol looks like I put parental advisory on my post. BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP!

Shaniboo24

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,475 2,563 179
Alleybux
We need justice ????I mean I knew James would do something shadyy but wtf ??I need more episode omgggg my poor Teresa

Violet Spring

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,836 1,469 34
Alleybux
I think it’s all a set up. I don’t believe for one second she’s dead.
You could be right. There's that scene in the beginning of I think season 4, it's a flash forward where she and Pote blow up that boat and get away on that little speed boat. I think that boat is the one George bought her when he was high and at Boaz's. Anyway, where ever that boat comes from, I did not forget that flashforward scene. I also didn't forget another flashforward where she shows up at some hotel her men are there to greet her and Pote slips her a gun. She then goes up to some hotel room and is in bed with some guy who she sleeps with and then kills.

When we are first shown last night's flashforward with her getting shot at the beginning of season one as she begins to narrate her story, one would have thought okay, this is how her story will eventually end, but maybe not...

Bliggity

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,765 1,400 438
Alleybux
This pissed me tf off! For some reason, it didn’t look like her to me. The person that was shot looked much older and she never wears her hair bone straight. I hope this isn’t true!

Violet Spring

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,836 1,469 34
Alleybux
This pissed me tf off! For some reason, it didn’t look like her to me. The person that was shot looked much older and she never wears her hair bone straight. I hope this isn’t true!
Yes, and it wasn't just the hair. I was like is that really her? Something is off.
Also, I thought she was shot square in the forehead, but when she was lying there, her forehead was just fine. I guess it went in the chest, but could have sworn it was the forehead.

Caramel Dipped

**THE LIGHT** ™️
Reaction score
Reactions
83,520 1,990 274
Alleybux
I agree!! That WASN’T her!! You could tell when they did a close-up of the person while they were lying on the floor. It almost looked like Oksana’s daughter wearing a wig.

That was, however, Teresa lying in the morgue. I think they’re going to FAKE her death. I’m hoping, so.

Also, something is up with, Devon Finch!! When he was telling James that he HAD to kill Teresa, it “seemed” as though it was more of a “personal” vendetta. Almost, as though James OWED him for something from his past.

I was thinking about it last night, and began to wonder if Devon Finch, might be the TRUE top drug Lord. Pretending to be the CIA, but actually using Teresa to get rid of ALL of the competition.

I don’t think he, nor anyone else expected Teresa to become so BIG!! So, she’s his last threat. There’s just something VERY creepy about him. He’s playing his role well, because he looks like a psychopath!! When it’s all over, I’m hoping that James will kill him.

CfromATW

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,621 38 1
Alleybux
So...ain't nobody gonna share how the Spanish version ended? LOL I'm nosey like that.

Vera Donovan

The Existing Figment of Stephen's Imagination
Reaction score
Reactions
26,329 559 433
Alleybux
....and began to wonder if Devon Finch, might be the TRUE top drug Lord. Pretending to be the CIA, but actually using Teresa to get rid of ALL of the competition.

I don’t think he, nor anyone else expected Teresa to become so BIG!! So, she’s his last threat. There’s just something VERY creepy about him. He’s playing his role well, because he looks like a psychopath!! When it’s all over, I’m hoping that James will kill him.
That could be a great plot twist!

louisianaCREOLE

IG @louisianacreole
Reaction score
Reactions
19,039 536 216
Alleybux
Sigh. I was hoping someone had already posted a review on the show.

Man's up and finally watches PLEASEEEEEE don't let her be dead Chile the anxiety!!!!!!

louisianaCREOLE

IG @louisianacreole
Reaction score
Reactions
19,039 536 216
Alleybux
Oops, I don't like how sh!t going

Turns off after 15 mins

LSA let me know how it ends. fµck that sh!t.

Vera Donovan

The Existing Figment of Stephen's Imagination
Reaction score
Reactions
26,329 559 433
Alleybux
I wanted a cameo of Camilla at least. She was just as instrumental to the show like Teresa. I felt like the audience didn't get any closure about her whereabouts.

Other than that, I'm going to miss QOTS! I can appreciate how consistent they were with the storyline and premieres. The writers did a phenomenal job with how the show was able to capture the realism of drug cartels and trafficking. Although it wasn't the original, they didn't make QOTS campy. Also, kudos to the network USA for airing it!
It was fun discussing this show with you all!

Shaniboo24

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,475 2,563 179
Alleybux
Damn what an emotional ending ..I’m happy for Teresa ,kelly Ann and Dumas

pote and his friend is the goat
rip to my evil bae boaz

I still wish for a spin off because Devon the CIA guy is still alive
and I was hoping we saw a camilla cameo

Violet Spring

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,836 1,469 34
Alleybux
Damn what an emotional ending ..I’m happy for Teresa ,kelly Ann and Dumas

pote and his friend is the goat
rip to my evil bae boaz

I still wish for a spin off because Devon the CIA guy is still alive
and I was hoping we saw a camilla cameo
Maybe the actors wanted it to end. But hearing about the loss in ratings, I think it was 20% loss is bµllsh!t for a reason to cancel. I call bµllsh!t on the USA network, they give zero chances to a show when the cast and/or show runners are people of color.
They have that show Animal Kingdom on there please, someone will lie to me and act like they are a hit in the ratings department, yet they are still on the air, on that network. Probably gotta bunch of MAGA's supporting it so...it's definitely a MAGA type of show with that cast and how the characters come off on that show IMO.
Although, for this show, I could have seen it just needing one more season of maybe 13-15 episodes to wrap things up, but they did a great job considering they were rushed so to speak to end things.

Violet Spring

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,836 1,469 34
Alleybux
You know what I was never clear on, is James Hispanic or just a white guy?
I was never sure like I was whathisname..Guero I think his name was...Tre's first/original boyfriend/love back in Mexico.

MzTeaze

QueenSupreme
Reaction score
Reactions
58,301 1,367 276
Alleybux
You know what I was never clear on, is James Hispanic or just a white guy?
I was never sure like I was whathisname..Guero I think his name was...Tre's first/original boyfriend/love back in Mexico.

IRL he's biracial - Dutch and Mexican.

I was dying laughing at the fact that the actor that plays Pote is from (regular ol) Queens (NYC).

Jetersqueen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,265 133 121
Alleybux
I will miss this show! The way they wrapped it up, with Teresa and her crew, owes me no favors. iI absolutely LOVED how she killed the Russian. Savage move! I was happy with how she gave Dumas the waterfront property and how Boaz died. I also hope the writers do a spinoff with Devon and have Camilla on. It's a shame to let that character go.

Reaction score
Reactions
16,886 389 627
Alleybux
The spoilers are not working for me rn so beware of the following implies (if it implies anything I'm being sort of vague).

Boaz looked seriously crazy in the end. And I wonder why Devin was "ok" with Boaz' presence in comparison to Teresa. Their reason for protecting Pote didn't hold water to me considering that Pote was extremely loyal to Teresa. Beautiful shots in the end, but ending it off in New Orleans (not at the beach but the last fight scene) was lackluster to me, so dim and pale in comparison to all the previous fights they've had.

Chicho was giving Woody from Toy Story and I loved it. It's been crazy to me how many times Kellian's escaped death like this woman was protected by the forces of the unknown.

Love Teresa's conscious "guide" walking away in the end. All I can say is I'm not upset with it. Just don't know what they were thinking choosing Boaz over Teresa, a person who was willing to cooperate and could be trusted. I mean they probably would've killed Boaz anyways, but why wait? I've never thought Boaz was stupid, but I also never thought he was some mastermind either.

Violet Spring

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,836 1,469 34
Alleybux
The spoilers are not working for me rn so beware of the following implies (if it implies anything I'm being sort of vague).

Boaz looked seriously crazy in the end. And I wonder why Devin was "ok" with Boaz' presence in comparison to Teresa. Their reason for protecting Pote didn't hold water to me considering that Pote was extremely loyal to Teresa. Beautiful shots in the end, but ending it off in New Orleans (not at the beach but the last fight scene) was lackluster to me, so dim and pale in comparison to all the previous fights they've had.

Chicho was giving Woody from Toy Story and I loved it. It's been crazy to me how many times Kellian's escaped death like this woman was protected by the forces of the unknown.

Love Teresa's conscious "guide" walking away in the end. All I can say is I'm not upset with it. Just don't know what they were thinking choosing Boaz over Teresa, a person who was willing to cooperate and could be trusted. I mean they probably would've killed Boaz anyways, but why wait? I've never thought Boaz was stupid, but I also never thought he was some mastermind either.
He clearly didn't know at first, but the scene where he comes in the office and tells Boaz to stand down and not kill Pote, he enters saying something to the effect of how Teresa knew how to run the operation more under the radar. Cause he comes in the office and sees that guy sitting on the side bloodied and busted up and supposedly according to Boaz, without his tongue. So the writers definitely had Devin note that Boaz was basically a hot mess and I guess that meant he kind of missed Teresa or how she ran things.

Reaction score
Reactions
16,886 389 627
Alleybux
He clearly didn't know at first, but the scene where he comes in the office and tells Boaz to stand down and not kill Pote, he enters saying something to the effect of how Teresa knew how to run the operation more under the radar. Cause he comes in the office and sees that guy sitting on the side bloodied and busted up and supposedly according to Boaz, without his tongue. So the writers definitely had Devin note that Boaz was basically a hot mess and I guess that meant he kind of missed Teresa or how she ran things.
Yeah I remember that, but I did not presume that to mean Devin or the C.I>A was unaware of Boaz still being alive. They still knew after the fact of Teresa "passing" and didn't seem to have any intentions for him. At least, not that we were alluded to unless they just thought he would eventually get killed.
Boaz literally helped Costa. The person Devin asked Teresa to kill and didn't even know how the man looked until Teresa did the work. Unless, they were intending on using him against Cossta (or Costia whatev his name is) as well and it was a setup for both of them; however, we wouldn't know because there's nothing that would allude to that despite Boaz just being in contact with Devin. Boaz knew who Devin was...

I dunno, maybe they were hoping they would take each other out, but regardless Boaz knew what was going on too, so it doesn't make sense for them to just have gone for Teresa. It's just something that doesn't seem to have a glaring reason.

MessyAlly

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,247 208 34
Alleybux
i just finished the show! and i’m so happy teresa is still alive, i thought all the actors did a great job. the characters were everything!!

Magical Unicorn

Rihanna's Marshmallow
Reaction score
Reactions
67,069 1,837 896
Alleybux
Just finished the show and damn I take my sh!t back I was wrong AF. I do stand by the fact that the writers copped out in the end by making her death fake...

Overall imo the first 2 -3 seasons were the best, and I will probably watch them again. I loved the whole El Santo arc and the trip to Belize. Camilla and Epifanio.
Also is it me or was James way hotter then? He seemed so off this season.

Emerald Diamond

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,081 89 66
Alleybux
Well I’m LATE to the Season finale watch thread! :ROFLMAO: Probably ended as well as it could, considering the options were death or prison. Teresa did that thing!

Really enjoyed the pace of season 5. Not a single spare episode...coming off of last season that said a lot. RIP King George :sad, sad that he got fooled by Boaz and it cost him his life. In the end, Pote gutting Boaz was about right- the man should have been killed many times over and he was just sloppy. The actor did a good job with him because it really came across that Boaz was a man with no more effs left, with all his nearest and dearest dead. He had no motivation to do things differently. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

I understand why so many wanted to see Camilla appear but that wouldn’t have made sense in the timeline. Her time came and went, she was a mentor to Teresa until that relationship reached an end. Glad James was such a feature, mainly bc he’s hot :yum Nah, he was good.

1vicious beauty

No Introduction Needed
Reaction score
Reactions
47,425 1,279 495
Alleybux
IMO This show was dumb, dumb, dumb. It was like watching a train wreck. I cackled in s4 when the locals were speaking Spanish in the shops down in the French quarters. Ain’t nobody walking around the NOLA speaking Spanish like that. They need to quit.

Teresa keeps making silly decisions, getting kidnapped, and keeping that silly look on her face with her lips turned up. Her hair flipping is ridiculous and that hair constantly looks like it needs a good wash. Her constantly running to and fro… unt unt I can not. What a joke!

Camilla’s voice drove me nuts, I’m so glad she’s gone. Chile…

and this serious doomsday music they play every 1:52 minutes gets on my nerves too. Chile…

now Boaz walking up in this hospital was a breath of fresh air to this stale show. Boaz is a real cartel boss!!!! I’m waiting on him to get at this judge.

whoever said Boaz is always dressed down like he’s a matador by day and in a mariachi band by night was spot on! He cool tho! I adore his character! Pure comedy!!!

Last edited:

1vicious beauty

No Introduction Needed
Reaction score
Reactions
47,425 1,279 495
Alleybux
I fckn’ flatlined when Pote busted up in that NA meeting. Chile:… he had to hide his gun!!!! Lemme rewind it!

I also liked when KG said killing Javier would be like setting Boaz’s hair on fire.

I’m pissed that Teresa betrayed Marcel. I just couldn’t believe it and James looked at her like, miertes… pinche cabron. Ay dios mio!!!!

never have I ever seen or heard of someone eating chips with gumbo. Especially not in the NOLA!!!! I’m offended!!!!

Last edited: