Queen Sugar Season 5 Episode 8, "June 3, 2020"

fishina

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
20,761 483 288
Alleybux
It should be noted that Sidwell friends is NOT a boarding school. It has no boarding facilities or dormitories for students. If Blue were to attend he would either be living with Darla's parents or with a local host family. Living away from home and with his maternal grandparents is probably one of Darla's biggest reservations about sending him to Sidwell (especially since it is so far away from home and he is still relatively young). Blue barely knows Darla's parents, and she does not seem to have the same parenting philosophy as her parents. Also, Sidwell is a Quaker school whose educations is based on the beliefs and testimonies of the Religious Society of Friends.

Last edited:

flon25

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,638 1,930 267
Alleybux
I hope they don’t put Charlie and Davis back together. That would be going backwards for her.

also, I don’t see the point of giving characters we don’t care about Covid and then dying. Hollywood’s mother was unlikeable and meddling. That was the only side we saw of her, so her death didn’t have a big impact. Davis has been a total selfish asshole. Why would we care if he dies?

if they want to go there, they should go there with someone we actually like or has some kind of significance to the show.

Lurker1234

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,406 368 76
Alleybux
What's with the over politicization agenda. Why do we need Biden posters?
I also found it to be inaccurate. In June, when this episode took place, Biden was also considering other women during that time (Val Demings, Keisha Lance-Bottoms, Elizabeth Warren, Susan Rice, etc.). Joe didn’t select her until August.