Quantcast

Question: Why do transwomen always say that they look better than biological women when we don't agree with them?

Reaction score
Reactions
571 193 25
Alleybux
Not all, but most transwomen think that we bio women are jealous of them and want to look like them when we say that they aren't women. I believe is that the insecurity and jealousy they have towards us.

magicbeens

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,466 95 19
Alleybux
bc they're hyperfocused on their looks and 'passing'. all their frustration comes from not being perceived the way they want to be, so ofc the way they cope is by insulting the looks of people they wish to be perceived as.

Andi50

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
7,078 137 7
Alleybux
Because, being men, they think that women judge each others value based solely on looks just like they do. Also, like men, they are clueless as to how they actually look to women.

Diabla Lingerie

Common sense isn't so common
Reaction score
Reactions
2,468 46 15
Alleybux
because they fetishize womanhood and dont consider themselves real woman even if we do.

JustBeingMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,303 966 131
Alleybux
It’s because they have to be performative 24/7. Natural born women don’t have to prove our “womanhood” we know we are and we just get on with life, however they have to continuously act like what they perceive a woman acts like, change appearance to be more feminine etc.
This is why I just laugh when they try to downplay and act like we are “less” than a woman then them. It’s near impossible, so why even stress or argue about it.

Top Cat

Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,603 459 491
Alleybux
Because at the end of the day they can't have what we have. But this agenda is pushed predominantly by white trans women which is the entire reason all these laws made it through at lightning speed.

If they just want their own space and rights, I would be okay with it. But they want to eradicate women's rights and completely erase women and our bodies. The hate and vitriol towards women is truly uncalled for, since they get attacked by men. Take it up with them.
If your freedom comes at my expense then it's a fekking no!

pleaserina

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,070 31 18
Alleybux
They know deep down they aren't women, which is why they compare themselves in this way. If you know you are a women, why would you as a male claim to be better than actual adult human females? It's because they know they aren't women deep down. They think men can make women than women. It's plain misogyny.

Bonehilda

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,014 4,094 95
Alleybux
Most (like 99.9999%) don't look "better" than women. At our crustiest and dustiest we are still perceived as female, as women. I could go outside in my husband's t-shirts and basketball shorts and people are not going to automatically default to calling me "sir". They have to get surgeries, wear 40lbs of makeup, style their hair/wigs a certain way, angle and filter the pics, etc. and they are still clockable. Even the ones that "pass" have that weird uncanny valley effect where you just KNOW something is off or not right.

Reaction score
Reactions
571 193 25
Alleybux
Most (like 99.9999%) don't look "better" than women. At our crustiest and dustiest we are still perceived as female, as women. I could go outside in my husband's t-shirts and basketball shorts and people are not going to automatically default to calling me "sir". They have to get surgeries, wear 40lbs of makeup, style their hair/wigs a certain way, angle and filter the pics, etc. and they are still clockable. Even the ones that "pass" have that weird uncanny valley effect where you just KNOW something is off or not right.
The difference is that we as ADULT HUMAN FEMALES can just get out of bed and look how we want and still be women. However, TW would have to put on pounds of makeup, get extensive amounts of surgery, and have to photoshop their photos.

UStoleMyName

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,767 341 51
Alleybux
They’re insecure and are brainwashed into thinking they can be something they are not by the gender cult and this is just a tactic to dehumanize us outsiders of the cult.

pynkecho

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,139 83 24
Alleybux
They value looks like crazy. They like most males think a woman looking good is all that matters in life.

pynkecho

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,139 83 24
Alleybux
They know deep down they aren't women, which is why they compare themselves in this way. If you know you are a women, why would you as a male claim to be better than actual adult human females? It's because they know they aren't women deep down. They think men can make women than women. It's plain misogyny.
Exactly. If anyone truly felt they were as a much of a woman as a bio woman, they wouldn't be trying to insult, fight with and compare themself to them all the time. They'd be on our side with most issues & be trying to help us with xes-based bigotry if they really though they were our sisters.

purplecats

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,415 4,092 140
Alleybux
It's never appropriate to bring up someone's appearance during an irrelevant debate. These are just misogynists trying to find a way to put women in their place. It's a "be quiet, go back to the kitchen". Men know that women try to find power through their appearance. A way to take your power is to insult it.

CocoaButter9

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,954 20,518 3,881
Alleybux
It's a defense mechanism and wishful thinking. It's objectively not true (as a rule), and they know this, which is why it's a sensitive topic for them and they're projecting when they get triggered. Calling someone "jealous" when you're criticized or feel attacked, is a very narcissistic defense mechanism as well.

Apropos, I'd like to see the statistics of how prevalent NPD and other PDs are in that demographic, because I suspect it's higher than average.

Last edited: