Racist Preschool In Georgia Fed White Children Before Black Children

Reactions
26,752 727 203
Alleybux
A father of a student saw on camera that they only put food in front of the white kids.The black students sat there with no plates or food.It doesn’t look like they planned on feeding them at all.This school is in Georgia.

Last edited:
Reactions
22,373 232 115
Alleybux
How much you want to bet they still won't take their kids out of the damn school?

All of this outrage from bp when whites practice racism and expecting them to not act like Neanderthals is more exhausting than dealing with racism.

Last edited:
Young Adult
Reactions
31,636 430 171
Alleybux
I saw this video on another account that said the dad that reported this said the white kids were served FIRST. funny how quickly it morohed into the black kids didn’t get fed.

to be clear it is fucked up.

Ambitchious
Reactions
11,519 126 26
Alleybux
And black parents who still choose to put and leave their children in these schools owned by yt people, will continuously put their children through crappy undeserving experiences like this. It's up to the parents at this point. It never changes, so take action your damn self instead of letting the world see how bad these kids are treated every single time.

You can't beat the racism and craziness out of these people, it's in their DNA... so there rest only one option..take them out of there!

Queen in training
Reactions
11,275 137 233
Alleybux
I saw this video on another account that said the dad that reported this said the white kids were served FIRST. funny how quickly it morohed into the black kids didn’t get fed.

Thanks for the clarification, because I was starting to wonder if the fed those poor kids at all. It's still fucked up though.

Reactions
8,247 94 63
Alleybux
OMG I am outraged this needs to go viral, and those teachers just sitting there, like how could you even feel good about yourself doing this, did they pay extra wth. F- those people, all communities should be mad as hell about this. Look at that sweet little girl sitting upright looking over at the food. I would knock a b- out if they did that to my kid.

Reactions
28,522 138 83
Alleybux
Im not gonna be outraged unless black parents withdraw their children from the school. What’s the point of complaining if your still gonna drop your kids off next week.

Reactions
157,268 5,628 5,871
Alleybux
A father of a student saw on camera that they only put food in front of the white kids.The black students sat there with no plates or food.It doesn’t look like they planned on feeding them at all.This school is in Georgia.
THEY DONT FUCK WIT US!!!

STOP GIVING THEM ACCESS TO OUR BABIES!!!

THEY ARE DEVILS!!!

Reactions
9,376 166 106
Alleybux
Disgusting behavior. Take the children out of the school, no one should be subjected to this. The thing about acknowledging this type of evil is that you wonder what is the goal, okay the school gets put on notice however I hope that the parents realize that the only way for things to change is to remove your children from that environment.

Reactions
26,752 727 203
Alleybux

Does what you said make it any better?Like why not feed table by table instead of feeding the white kids first as if they’re superior.

Reactions
26,752 727 203
Alleybux
Im not gonna be outraged unless black parents withdraw their children from the school. What’s the point of complaining if your still gonna drop your kids off next week.
Parents have to work and it’s a pandemic they may not have other childcare options.This should never happen at any childcare facility point blank period.

Reactions
427,006 7,035 1,223
Alleybux
When I was little I went to daycare and the white lady that worked there would always make fun of me because my mom didn’t have a lot of money and I wasn’t able to go on the paid field trips etc. I went and told my mom how she was talking about us being poor and the clothes I would wear, when I tell you my mom had that lady shook and crying her ugly eyes out that was my last day at that daycare. Then we found out the lady quit the same day talking about my mom had terrified her and she loved kids and didn’t mean no harm. I’m like yea right bish

My kids go to a sitter because of my experience I just don’t trust daycares.

Last edited:
LSA's pain in the a$$, you'll get used to it
Reactions
170,676 5,365 1,207
Alleybux
Even if they take their kids out the school, there will be other schools doing this shit or worse. These racist ass teachers and staff taking their frustrations on small black children. I hope the school do catch heat and that bitch will be fired.

Reactions
23,168 248 15
Alleybux
This is so fcked up. Please tell me that the woman standing to the side on the right isn't a Black woman upholding master's law? Or is my eyesight really bad?

Reactions
9,610 363 139
Alleybux
Lowdown dirty motherfuckers!
And a black woman is participating?
I've worked with children of all ages. I can't imagine not checking them on the spot.
My friend lived in Dunwoody for years, but she's not a parent either.

Reactions
28,522 138 83
Alleybux
Parents have to work and it’s a pandemic they may not have other childcare options.This should never happen at any childcare facility point blank period.
But it does, point blank period. If parents really cared they wouldn’t be putting their children in harms way. Stop making excuses, I said what I said. Let’s see if the poster actually removes his child from this facility, I’ll wait.

"....just play the tape"
Reactions
1,656 38 2
Alleybux
Had to sprinkle in that 'owned by a black man' bullshit in there. It's obvious what you're trying to do.
What? What is wrong with you? Seek help. At the time it was black owned which was one of the reasons we choose that daycare in that area. It felt like a family atmosphere so clearly I was not trying to attack the "black man".

Sandy walked so keef could run...and stuff doe
Reactions
8,207 539 2
Alleybux
Oh hell no. I was sending my daughter to the after school program at one of their other centers before the pandemic. That daycare is expensive af too.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Smash or Pass: Kr1s Wu
I had the biggest crush on him as a child. He was my bias. I would still smash, but I would regret it
Tight protective style and itchy scalp
Get a bottle of professional Sea Breeze, pour some ina spray bottle and spray your scalp. That cooling sensation should calm down. I usually use...
Prince Phillip funeral watch thread
Are these choir members wearing mics? I can't see any but just curious. Their voices sound really amplified. Don't laugh, it might sound like a...
Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
These women are apparently devout Christians. You seriously think they’re going to give up or go against their religion? Would you expect this...
Why are upperclass Caribbeans/West Indians usually mixed or non-black
I remember going to Trinidad for the first time to visit my grandma for carnival and her bday. I remember walking through the airport and seeing...
Tinashe Appreciation/TEA Thread!
I'm Every Woman (From "Black History Always / Music For the Movement Vol. 2") I heard Tinashe’s cover on Spotify last month not realizing there...
Regè-Jean Page Appreciation/ Tea Thread
Right. He is very handsome but there are many handsome black men out there. I am not sure why they're acting this crazy over this one. This is a...
Okay but can we talk about how insecure competitive and over-sensitive men are their physical...
Good thing men over 6ft are not the majority either in America or the world. Cope, short men love making stuff up to feel comfortable with...
Top Bottom