Quantcast

Ralph Smart Infinite Waters, DMX

Anomie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,800 5,871 3,617
Alleybux
How so you feel about Ralph Smart praising DMX, calling him a great artist after all the toxic music he made?

He hasn't outright said it but I'm sure he believes that DMX was sacrificed.

It's weird to me that Ralph gets on artists case for making toxic music but then defends toxic artists. Of course they're usually male. He goes in on female artists.

I like Ralph but every once in a while he says some suspect sh!t

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,796 6,042
Alleybux
Ive heard that Dmx would give more than he received to keep everyone else happy. His stage and material may be different. So, I can go with Ralph smart on that one.

As far as women are concerned some are decent, but the little I do hear is some chick talking about who she fked within the first two lines of a song she is singing. Maybe I’m being judgmental, but heard males tend to lure your azz in at least if their going to talk some gangster stuff.

Name some male performers talking about who they gone fk in the first to lines of their songs. The other interesting thing is I never heard a male get vulgar less it was rap. So, maybe that’s why the eyes on women.

Name some?

EmpressN

Multimillionaire Business Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
92,977 3,849 3,921
Alleybux
DMX aka Earl Simmons wasn't a bad person. At all. He was a real one. Before you jump to conclusions about him I suggest you look into all the money he's donated, time he's spent as well as his other charitable works he did throughout his career. He gave away way more than he kept. He didn't view himself as a celebrity. He was just a regular dude that just so happened to be famous.

Very few people in Hollywood are genuine. He was one of them, hench why it tormented him so much.

Last edited:

caramel blue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,607 482 479
Alleybux
DMX aka Earl Simmons wasn't a bad person. At all. He was a real one. Before you jump to conclusions about him I suggest you look into all the money he's donated, time he's spent as well as his other charitable works he did throughout his career. He gave away way more than he kept. He didn't view himself as a celebrity. He was just a regular dude that just so happened to be famous.

Very few people in Hollywood are genuine. He was one of them, hench why it tormented him so much.
Very well said!

Southern_dva

Doing Me
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
17,743 130 39
Alleybux
I have shared stories on here about the generosity of DMX. He has literally pulled his tour bus up in the hood and did free concerts because he knew the residents could not afford tickets to his concert. The man could go in any hood in this country and he was loved. The hardest of gangbangers respected that man. It is a testament to his character. He has love by the richest of the rich and the poorest of the poor.

Anomie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,800 5,871 3,617
Alleybux
Ive heard that Dmx would give more than he received to keep everyone else happy. His stage and material may be different. So, I can go with Ralph smart on that one.

As far as women are concerned some are decent, but the little I do hear is some chick talking about who she fked within the first two lines of a song she is singing. Maybe I’m being judgmental, but heard males tend to lure your azz in at least if their going to talk some gangster stuff.

Name some male performers talking about who they gone fk in the first to lines of their songs. The other interesting thing is I never heard a male get vulgar less it was rap. So, maybe that’s why the eyes on women.

Name some?

you really don't think there's songs about who men want to have xes with ????

wow

Anomie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,800 5,871 3,617
Alleybux

I'm just confused why Ralph goes in on female rappers but is OK with toxic lyrics when males do them.