Random Thoughts 2021 Edition...

Chosen| Rh-| Starseed| INTJ| Genius| Taurus| ME ;)
Reactions
10,626 284 164
Alleybux
Everytime i refresh the page i keep seeing "I Got My Boobs Done Today" on top. Im thinking I didn't click that thread, how did i get stuck there F5.. nope just a topic that keeps on trending all dayyy

Reactions
21,319 259 13
Alleybux
OMG Why is mom yelling and screaming at the Tv about Deshan Watson and about why was he getting all of those messages. Now Nike has dropped Deshan Watson, then she said that she hopes that the other football players are learning from this.

Simpson, eh
Reactions
19,184 249 47
Alleybux
I quickly lost 10lbs thanks to antidepressants and I can't lie, I look so much better (and I feel so much better too, actually)
It all came off my stomach and midsection. My skinty jeans fit better and I don't look like I'm carrying a food baby any more.
I wish I could go shopping IRL and buy clothes, and have a reason to wear them. I want to look cute this summer.

Black On Both Sides
Reactions
55,267 496 107
Alleybux
Went to Gamestop earlier this afternoon to get a new PS controller and it was this guy in there I think he was buying some new game that came out or something, but he was annoying AF....LOL. Asking a bunch of questions, it looked like he was there for hours, you can tell he was getting on the cashier's nerves, he got on my nerves and I was in there no more then 5 minutes. Geez! Take yo ass online to find out all that information.

Magnificent Nightmare
Reactions
28,877 1,440 1,010
Alleybux
BLACK FEMININITY TV - 106 & PARK: What REALLY Made Free & AJ Leave the Show
0tQL25X.jpg

History be real like that.
I appreciate the contributions y'all made to History.

Reactions
56,825 770 894
Alleybux
I am so sick of dumb ass mofos. Then when everything is gone will be the first ones talking about what happened.

Dummies make me sick. I'm talking willfully ignorant, wilfully stagnant, willfully programmable, just ugh.

Just want to swing from somebody's nutsack/clit mofo ughh.

Reactions
152,526 2,673 1,604
Alleybux
I love the new Lays Flamin Hot formula. Taste more like the flamin hot flavoring on their other chips.

In short, I'm about to stock up on the original and the kettle ones.

COLLECTOR
Reactions
26,894 367 64
Alleybux
Whenever I’m actually looking forward to my Amazon package is when it’s running late. Never fails. It better be here tomorrow.

In his mouth where I'm 'posed to be.
Reactions
86,622 1,337 243
Alleybux
I’m quitting my job either today or tomorrow abruptly. I honestly feel happy. I was supposed to quit in May but recent events have fueled my decision. I’m glad it’s finally over.

Reactions
31,252 469 73
Alleybux
I'm on a video call with this woman and her face is SNATCHED. She looks very put together, but I haven't seen her smile and I feel like it's because something might pop if she does.

Also...is there ever going to be a stimulus or some sort of government bonus for generally non-problematic citizens? I don't get get anything else, but I don't bother anyone either and I think that's worth rewarding.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
Rah a fool for this! :ROFLMAO: Juiccy somewhere high off the attention sucking up them kids Capri suns and hot Cheetos. Ari somewhere acting...
Valter Skarsgard Appreciation Thread
valter younger Are your apart of the discord? Someone made a channel for valter.
Gold Digger Astrology
Venus in cap is the ultimate in gold digging tho...
  • Poll
Is it possible for an artificial intelligent program to have a soul?
This is tangential but I'll be disappointed if I don't see some beep boops in heaven when I get there. What if the robot dedicated its life to...
Prince Phillip funeral watch thread
Brits and Anglicans, please don't drag me, but this choir is killing me. We need Hezekiah, the Winans, the Clark Sisters...something. I kid...I...
Did anyone actually grow their hair with fermented rice water?
TIp: If you want to try fermented rice water, use black rice instead of white or jasmine rice. Also, let it ferment for 12 hours instead of 24...
Prince paris and bigi pic/discussion thread part 14
Why would black people care about who they marry? Those kids have zero connection to black culture and obviously live their lives as white people...
Top Bottom