Quantcast

Random Thoughts: Spiritual Edition

cherchezlaHOPE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,051 184 10
Alleybux
I am blaming Venus in Retrograde. I saw something that reminded me of an old friend that I hadn't spoken to in over 10 years. We ended on bad terms. Anyway, I don't think I ever mourned the friendship and it has caused trust issues for me. Since we are in a waning moon, I did some releasing. Don't want to carry this any longer.

Babygirlmari

End Male Worship
Reaction score
Reactions
50,053 1,591 734
Alleybux
Thank you for whatever you guys did. Her ancestors aren't bugging me anymore, I just hope she wakes up and realizes that abuse is not cute.

Last edited:

Babygirlmari

End Male Worship
Reaction score
Reactions
50,053 1,591 734
Alleybux
Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but spirit wants us to see a correlation between the vaccine and Tuskegee University. Ever since the first vaccine came out, I kept getting spammed with Tuskegee.

Something about using the shot to stunt the growth and development of future black children.

Stay away from that vaccine if you can.

TheoryBased

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,806 1,973 250
Alleybux
@EtherealBeauty Soooo is it too early to start that thread for 2022? LOL.

I also wanted to add that this thread has been beneficial in some ways I didn't expect when I started digging deeper into my spiritual self. I appreciate that.

cherchezlaHOPE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,051 184 10
Alleybux
I love birds. Every morning there are 2 or 3 blue jays playing in my front yard. Today when I was leaving to go on my walk, I saw a hawk siting on a tree branch in my yard. It was so beautiful. I don't think I've seen one that close. One my walk, I was able to see a blue heron at the lake. I miss my walks in nature.

SchizoBun

Tarot Readings at ALDivination.etsy.com
Reaction score
Reactions
81,353 1,503 156
Alleybux
Well hot dang. The next new moon is next Sunday. I think that would be the perfect time to set aside a full day of self care. I go back to work on the 4th, so getting myself ready to kick off the new year during the new moon will be fantastic. Very excited.

TheoryBased

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,806 1,973 250
Alleybux
As I chatted with a friend tonight, we noticed that once a person starts to develop more spiritually and emotionally, your circle begins to change. Not everyone wants to know themselves on a deeper level. It's a shame and can hinder your growth.

Babygirlmari

End Male Worship
Reaction score
Reactions
50,053 1,591 734
Alleybux
Alot of people can just ask their ancestors or pray to god to recieve some divine intervention, and recieve it. But when I do any of those things, it's like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Last edited:

EtherealBee

I achieve
Reaction score
Reactions
70,639 2,606 1,020
Alleybux
I'm mentally exhausted, but still I thank God for understanding.

This year has been a ride and I still haven't decided how or when I'll make my vision board. They've yet to be effective for me, but I've become more creative so I'm sure I could make it pretty and inspiring.

I've curbed the need to shop unnecessarily for spiritual supplies because something worked for so and so..I've had enough work done on my behalf by others previously that I don't feel the need to buy more. I haven't done candlework in months...I may revisit and attempt something for new year's but if I don't, that's okay. I'm not perfect and that's okay. I have a long way to go and that's also okay. I will continue to try, little by little, even though it's scary. Someone mentioned an action word for 2022. Maybe I'll try that. Presently I'm thinking "resolve" but meditation may change that. We shall see.

IrisAkira

New Beginning.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,653 34 4
Alleybux
I am not as lost as I think I am. I am actually very in tune, even if it doesn't look like the Christian relationship with God. And that is okay.

I understand where I am in my life right now. I am transforming, old cycles are ending.

I shouldn't be intimidated by older people and their wisdom and think I know nothing. Instead I should embrace my own unique spiritual beliefs and path.

dg404

Only Here for Beauty Salon Alley
Reaction score
Reactions
3,444 99 44
Alleybux
Struggling with how to ring in the new year.
I'm wondering if i should cook black eyed peas, greens, and cornbread,
Or if we should order some seafood takeout and buy champagne.

In my whole life I think I've only had peas, greens, and cornbread once and my grandma cooked it. My mom never did that. I'm wondering if I were to pick up the tradition would it bring some good luck for the new year. Or is it all just a state of mind.

EtherealBee

I achieve
Reaction score
Reactions
70,639 2,606 1,020
Alleybux
I was gonna do the greens thing today but I don't think I will. I just have so many emotions. I'm not sure what to do with them all.

cherchezlaHOPE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,051 184 10
Alleybux
I am so happy that I was able to hit one of my longtime goals. Now I am looking forward to knocking out a few others next year.

CandyAppleRed

Long Suffering LSA Member
Reaction score
Reactions
85,439 2,061 448
Alleybux
New year has already came in with a bang. I feel like the universe and my ancestors are collectively sending me a very important message and it’s a little bit hard to hear. It’s very much tough love but it’s the truth. I’ve got a ton of work to do spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically and I’m a bit overwhelmed as to where to hell to start. But I’ll just take it day by day. I’m really excited for this year y’all.

FauxBeetle

If you're a man don't quote me. Thanks
Reaction score
Reactions
13,108 313 40
Alleybux
Feeling a bit stuck. I'm progressing but not in the area I really want progress in. I guess I'm just being impatient.

Aanilya

✬ Cosmic ✬ LOVE ✬ Child ✬
Reaction score
Reactions
3,843 189 57
Alleybux
B1897E11-9F53-49D2-80BD-55813CB13C13.jpeg

*remind yourself this everyday - till Jupiter leaves Pisces 05/10/22:star:emoji_money_mouth:

anitablake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,095 36 23
Alleybux
With everything out of stock online ,why do I feel like brick and mortar stores are going to make a comeback? Being introverted, I even find myself picking things up at the store instead of having stuff shipped to me.

Babygirlmari

End Male Worship
Reaction score
Reactions
50,053 1,591 734
Alleybux
My ancestors are really on that money is da root of all evil, and pray to white Jesus. I want them out now!!!

Last edited:

flon25

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,638 1,930 267
Alleybux
Today has been odd. I’m so angry and full of hate. I’m not usually like this. I had to move in with my parents for now. My mother is so jealous and nasty.

They said I can’t use my candles in her house(they don’t bother her and I’m responsible she just doesn’t like me having peace). She insults me every day or finds something to nitpick. I usually ignore her and she gets mad. My days are 5:30am-10pm because I work, go to school and a single mother. She talks about how terrible I look and my eyes are red. Once I simply put on earrings and she said I was trying to seduce people lol.

Today, I just feel furious and I can’t stay any longer. That means I’ll have to send the kids to live with their father. I hate this lady. I feel it very strongly. She criticizes me but wants to be me. She literally tries to do everything I do. Since I’ve been here she has hidden my clothes, books, candles and beauty treatments. I’ve kept my distance which makes me her mad so she tells people I pick on her. I mentioned leaving the state and she says I’m not going anywhere as if she has any control over that. I said I’m going to live my best life once my four year divorce is over. She said I can’t and my life/joy is over. This woman is crazy and I can’t stand her. I think she’s evil or a demon. I heard her laughing and saying she’s happy when I was arguing with my kids. No wonder she has no friends. My aunt(father’s sister) was just diagnosed with cancer and I swear I saw her smirk. She laughed when my grandma suffered before dying from cancer two decades ago. She said she deserved it. She’s still mad at that lady and she’s been dead two decades. She said she was mad at me because I was nice to my grandma as a kid. I can’t wait to get away from this lunatic and cut her lose for good. My life was much better when my parents, sister and husband were cut out of my life.

when I had a condo, I did a deep cleaning and put protection crystals in each corner. When she came over, she got sick and said she’d never return. I swear she’s evil.I don’t why I’m having such a reaction today, almost violent. I think I’m absorbing the negativity and I need to get out of here. Also, she’s been after my candles for awhile which I don’t get. They put me at peace.

ARS GOETIA

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
5,887 1,011 1,883
Alleybux
Damn Just When You're Having a decent day then you get some horrible news sometimes I wish I could just astral Project and just kind of stay there it's so hard when you work overtime to protect yourself but the people around you are struggling and you can't necessarily save them

cutechica

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,226 80 29
Alleybux
There is music for manifesting love, money & success. Does anyone know any songs for manifesting perfect health?

L A U R A

Peace, Love, & Nappiness
Reaction score
Reactions
26,244 1,927 640
Alleybux
I don’t want to heal from anything I’ve been through anymore. I just want to live my life. I’m exhausted of “healing work”, I just want to live my life. I’m not this broken object that needs to be put together all the time.

IrisAkira

New Beginning.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,653 34 4
Alleybux
Today has been odd. I’m so angry and full of hate. I’m not usually like this. I had to move in with my parents for now. My mother is so jealous and nasty.

They said I can’t use my candles in her house(they don’t bother her and I’m responsible she just doesn’t like me having peace). She insults me every day or finds something to nitpick. I usually ignore her and she gets mad. My days are 5:30am-10pm because I work, go to school and a single mother. She talks about how terrible I look and my eyes are red. Once I simply put on earrings and she said I was trying to seduce people lol.

Today, I just feel furious and I can’t stay any longer. That means I’ll have to send the kids to live with their father. I hate this lady. I feel it very strongly. She criticizes me but wants to be me. She literally tries to do everything I do. Since I’ve been here she has hidden my clothes, books, candles and beauty treatments. I’ve kept my distance which makes me her mad so she tells people I pick on her. I mentioned leaving the state and she says I’m not going anywhere as if she has any control over that. I said I’m going to live my best life once my four year divorce is over. She said I can’t and my life/joy is over. This woman is crazy and I can’t stand her. I think she’s evil or a demon. I heard her laughing and saying she’s happy when I was arguing with my kids. No wonder she has no friends. My aunt(father’s sister) was just diagnosed with cancer and I swear I saw her smirk. She laughed when my grandma suffered before dying from cancer two decades ago. She said she deserved it. She’s still mad at that lady and she’s been dead two decades. She said she was mad at me because I was nice to my grandma as a kid. I can’t wait to get away from this lunatic and cut her lose for good. My life was much better when my parents, sister and husband were cut out of my life.

when I had a condo, I did a deep cleaning and put protection crystals in each corner. When she came over, she got sick and said she’d never return. I swear she’s evil.I don’t why I’m having such a reaction today, almost violent. I think I’m absorbing the negativity and I need to get out of here. Also, she’s been after my candles for awhile which I don’t get. They put me at peace.
She is literally an evil person. Maybe your feeling so violently is she might be directing something to you. Literally evil or spiritually attacking you smh.

I am sorry for what you are going through, I don't understand how parents can be like this

flon25

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,638 1,930 267
Alleybux
She is literally an evil person. Maybe your feeling so violently is she might be directing something to you. Literally evil or spiritually attacking you smh.

I am sorry for what you are going through, I don't understand how parents can be like this
Something is very wrong with her. I’m only here because of my kids. It’s so bad that I’m thinking of giving my kids to their dad so I can leave.

she was telling people I was slow and took candy from strangers. That didn’t happen at all. I’m tired of the b!tch.

Whip Appeal

♡ Kiss my Libran a$$. ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
254,817 6,771 2,634
Alleybux
I'm a Libra sun and for some reason I always feel instantly "at home" with Taurus suns. Maybe it's because I have a ton of Scorpio placements.

LittleMissCupcake

┌☆┐
Reaction score
Reactions
22,924 782 51
Alleybux
All religions are manmade.
I have thought this way for a while. I was like the Bible is too manmade for me to believe in it fully. I see it as a fable book that we can learn a good lesson from. I thought it was "weird" because I'm like I believe in God and prayer but, don't believe in his book. I'm opened minded to religion it's things we can learn from each one. You said it perfectly.

lov3lylina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,523 294 10
Alleybux
Do you ever wonder if your parents ever experience supernatural things happen to them and they don’t tell anyone because they think no one would believe them?

Selah

selah tape
Reaction score
Reactions
88,841 2,917 1,422
Alleybux
I've got a "telepathic" connection with a man that isn't my man.
I wanted him to do something for me but didn't want to ask - I wanted to retain physical and emotional distance. So I asked out loud for him to do this thing for me and trusted through our connection he would.
An hour later, I looked down at my phone: bang on 12:00pm.
I let it go and got on with my day.
I checked my messages 25 minutes later, having completely forgot about what I asked for.
A message sent at 12:04pm said he'd just done the thing for me.

I had to get this off my chest somewhere; it was building up a painful pressure inside my body
Reading through my old posts and I don’t even remember who this man is… lmao

News Alley

The Lounge

Top Bottom