Quantcast

Randy is NOT a hero, Barbara failed all of her children and Jo’s parents were RIGHT!

nikkianna98

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,209 4,291 57
Alleybux
That b!tch always fµck!ng somebody & getting pregnant. She can't practice abstinence to save her damn life. Who be fµck!ng her bad skin, bad built, uglass anyways?

I used to lmao every time chelsea cried over adam's sorry ass. She just looked so pathetic but she ain't no better bc she fµcked his best friend, while she was pregnant w/aubree. When he sent her that nasty ass text, on 16 & pregnant, I can't believe she still wanted his ass after that & she not once defended herself. She's soft af. I would've verbally slaughtered his bony bird chested ass. She wanted to get pregnant by his ass again, so fµck!ng bad too. That one episode when they fµcked & she swore she was pregnant? Lawd it was so cringe
this is so true about chelsea she was fµck!ng his friend he told it on the reunion show that she did that and he found out about it

nikkianna98

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,209 4,291 57
Alleybux
Cheslea is just as bad as the rest. She hung around child bad people. She stayed with a man and chased him around because she wanted attention and love. Got knocked up on purpose. Is lazy af and gets a good edit. Tea has been spilled about her. She's not as good as TV makes her out to be.

Her and Cole are awful to me. Idc what her fans think. They met on tinder. He quit his job and now lives on TM/Social media money. He's controlling and Cheslea is lazy. I can see them divorcing in a few years. If Cole didn't come in she'll be chasing Adam.

Kali said she didn't like Janet Jo's mom. However, I think Janet had rules and boundaries for her that Kali didn't like and never had. She was forced to not date and focus on school, her job, and her son. Kali was used to doing what whenever and getting knocked up. Why would it be fair to Jo's parents to raise another child that isn't their son if Kali got pregnant again? Kali has always been a mess. Also, I think Jo's parents saw through her bµllsh!t. She should be grateful Jo's parents took her in, didn't make her pay anything, and just wanted her to not date and follow the rules. She couldn't even do that.
i agree with all of that u said

nikkianna98

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,209 4,291 57
Alleybux
I haven’t seen this show in Soo long. Was Kail the one who had a baby with a Hispanic dude but was mad because she didn’t want the dad to dress him “Hispanic”?
yes she is and told him not to give the son a hair cut like a hispanic but too dress him like a white boy and cut his hair like a white boy

Nosey Neighbor

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
52,475 1,555 148
Alleybux
So glad Kail is getting the proper dragging she deserves. The excuse of her upbringing has long been worn out by fans and Kailyn herself. She has spent plenty of money on cosmetic surgery. Has she ever put a dime towards therapy? If she wanted to heal and do better would already have. She’s been a public figure banking 6 figures a year for almost a decade.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,066 18,345 2,704
Alleybux
So glad Kail is getting the proper dragging she deserves. The excuse of her upbringing has long been worn out by fans and Kailyn herself. She has spent plenty of money on cosmetic surgery. Has she ever put a dime towards therapy? If she wanted to heal and do better would already have. She’s been a public figure banking 6 figures a year for almost a decade.
I'm tired of her racist ass. If she were non white nobody would care about her background. She's a mom to 4 kids by 3 men. That's sad. Issac has an amazing dad and step mom. I hope he gets therapy too. The way he explained her situation is just sad.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,066 18,345 2,704
Alleybux
Rewatching this all the girls are the definition of white privilege.

Tyler and Cate would be broken up by now if they weren't on the show. Tyler was done with Cate. He didn't want to get her pregnant but they had unprotected xes and bonded because of their drug addict parents. He wanted to be done long ago. The very fact Caitlin gave her baby up to keep a man. Smdh.

Chelsea is a bad mother and a had example of a mother. Sitting here chasing dack while sitting on her lazy a$$ crying over a fuckboi. Meanwhile, Aubree had to deal with this too. She put a man before her own kid.

Leah is a hot ass mess. CPS should've been called when she was high driving in the car with her kids.

Jenelle has been arrested over 20 times and no jail time. She pulled a gun out and no jail time. She left poor Jace in a crack house while she got high. The definition of white privilege. She got pregnant on purpose because she thought it would be cute and to keep Andrew. Why isn't she in jail where she belongs?

Kali is so ungrateful and selfish. She really thought Jo grew up poor and was low class until she moved in with him. The way she broke rules and disrespected the hand that fed her. Her racist ass should've been kicked out on the streets. She has 4 kids by three different men. Janet was right about a lot of things. She saw right threw her bs.

Maci is a hot ass mess and isn't a good mother either. She drinks too much and has a problem. She's forcing her 12 year old to do a TV show about his trauma. Can't wait until that tell all in a few years.

Farrah hot ass mess who should've had an abortion like she wanted to. This is an example of forcing girls to carry a pregnancy they don't want. She has zero maternal feelings. Zero. She could've aborted and not bring Sophia into this crap.

Vheissu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Reactions
10,281 139 25
Alleybux
Rewatching this all the girls are the definition of white privilege.

Tyler and Cate would be broken up by now if they weren't on the show. Tyler was done with Cate. He didn't want to get her pregnant but they had unprotected xes and bonded because of their drug addict parents. He wanted to be done long ago. The very fact Caitlin gave her baby up to keep a man. Smdh.

Chelsea is a bad mother and a had example of a mother. Sitting here chasing dack while sitting on her lazy a$$ crying over a fuckboi. Meanwhile, Aubree had to deal with this too. She put a man before her own kid.

Leah is a hot ass mess. CPS should've been called when she was high driving in the car with her kids.

Jenelle has been arrested over 20 times and no jail time. She pulled a gun out and no jail time. She left poor Jace in a crack house while she got high. The definition of white privilege. She got pregnant on purpose because she thought it would be cute and to keep Andrew. Why isn't she in jail where she belongs?

Kali is so ungrateful and selfish. She really thought Jo grew up poor and was low class until she moved in with him. The way she broke rules and disrespected the hand that fed her. Her racist ass should've been kicked out on the streets. She has 4 kids by three different men. Janet was right about a lot of things. She saw right threw her bs.

Maci is a hot ass mess and isn't a good mother either. She drinks too much and has a problem. She's forcing her 12 year old to do a TV show about his trauma. Can't wait until that tell all in a few years.

Farrah hot ass mess who should've had an abortion like she wanted to. This is an example of forcing girls to carry a pregnancy they don't want. She has zero maternal feelings. Zero. She could've aborted and not bring Sophia into this crap.
Not to mention, at one point moved her boyfriend and his kids in the girlses room. Corey should have had custody of them

Kim Kardashian

Superstar Status
Reaction score
Reactions
119,107 3,215 1,701
Alleybux
Barbara isn’t a perfect parent, no one is, but raising children who are bipolar must have been very difficult.

But why are all of Barbara children messed up? It’s not just Jenelle. Something wrong was going on in that household. Now look at all the issues Jace having. He would have been better off adopted as a baby. Barbara and Jenelle are both trash.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,066 18,345 2,704
Alleybux
But why are all of Barbara children messed up? It’s not just Jenelle. Something wrong was going on in that household. Now look at all the issues Jace having. He would have been better off adopted as a baby. Barbara and Jenelle are both trash.
They all have mental illness. The older son burned down the house and has schizophrenia. The other sister is bipolar. The Evans have bad genes. As for being better off if Jace has mental illness he already has ADHD that adoption wouldn't prevented that. Even Carly Caitlyn and Tyler daughter they gave up has issues. You can't beat genetics. No matter how hard you try Jenelle should've aborted and got her tubes tied. Babs was also beaten by her husband. Which the kids saw and she finally left after she saved up. All of this could've been avoided if Jenelle never got pregnant and MTV didn't exploit them. Jenelle wants access to his trust fund. She is trash.. MTV end this show..

Last edited:

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,066 18,345 2,704
Alleybux
I swear rewatching Janet and Kali I knew Janet knew who Kali was even as a teen. MTV gave the girls a good edit. Remember Big Whale aka Kali hit and assaulted Jo?

Liliu

The Last Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
100,278 2,047 329
Alleybux
I agree that all the main girls are examples of white privilege and white women's innocence and purity (and I use those terms facetiously).

I feel bad for Babs I know she feels bad that all her children turned out terribly. I think she did her best I think she's just one of those parents who couldn't give you what they never had. If she is the product of an abusive marriage she doesn't know what tenderness is all she knows is how to pick herself up and keep living.
That is old school parenting, if you have food, clothing, and shelter and maybe some of the things you want they're doing alright. They don't have the bandwidth for the rest the new generation requires. Not saying she couldn't have done more or done things differently, but Jenelle would have been a lot for anyone.

Also Kailyn and (Jennelle loosely) are examples of women who've never felt loved before they hop from relationship to relationship (friendships too) and swear that it's everyone else who abuses them or is toxic, narcissistic, a gas lighter (whatever the buzzword of the year is). And not them and their own choices or a mix of all of three, they "love" too quickly, have xes too fast and are always in a relationship.
All someone has to be is nice to them (and for Kail stable) because they're searching for what they've never had. They don't take anytime to really get to know the person or set boundaries before going all in. Then they suddenly feel blindsighted when they see all the things they probably would have gleaned had they taken their time.
Kail knows how to use her white privilege better than Jennelle and keeps her image clean because she's not a drug addict.
She longs for stability so she was smart enough to go after men who had that for her, Jo via his family (that's her only redeeming quality). And Javi via his military benefits and she's managed to use all that and keep her MTV check so she never has too work if she doesn't want to. But deep down she's still a mess as we can see from the show so she's no better than the other girls in my eyes. She just hides it better than the rest.

Last edited:

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,066 18,345 2,704
Alleybux
Rewatching this good lord Kali should be grateful for Joe's parents. She was dating Jordyn and wasn't suppose to. Focus on work and school girl not dack. She is also a cheater, an abuser and liar. She assulted Jo, Javi, and Chris.

Liliu

The Last Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
100,278 2,047 329
Alleybux
Rewatching this good lord Kali should be grateful for Joe's parents. She was dating Jordyn and wasn't suppose to. Focus on work and school girl not dack. She is also a cheater, an abuser and liar. She assulted Jo, Javi, and Chris.
People with deep abandonment and attachment issues stay in relationships. And surprisingly they might stay in the most unhealthy ones for YEARS. They can't stand to be alone with themselves. They can be insecure as hell but because xes = love they will swear that people are obsessed with them because they don't interpret interactions in a normal way. The cognitive dissonance can be strong and as they say love is blind but the neighbors aren't.

Kail is a nasty evil witch, but I will say for all that she at least set herself up well she went after men who had what she needed. Joe had a stable family life and Isaac is loved by his father and his grandparents + Vee seems cool. Javi had those miltary benefits I think Lincoln will be able to use them once it's college time unless the law changed or will change. And I guess Chris is just someone she always wanted and what better way to trap a man than with a baby or two.It completes her United Nations trifecta either way.

moonchild92

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,595 176 33
Alleybux
I thought Chelsea and Cole met at a gas station lol. I’m not sold on him either. Honestly the only spouses I like are Miranda and Kristina.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,066 18,345 2,704
Alleybux
Re-watching Caitlin and Tyler it's hard to feel bad for them. Especially Caitlin. Tyler has always been a idiot emotional abuser. Both of them didn't gaf about Carly. Tyler was on the verge of breaking up with her and moving on with his life until his mom wanted Caitlin to do an adoption plan after Caitlin couldn't abort. Then Tyler was like well if you don't give Carly up ill leave knowing damn well he wanted to leave her high and dry. I can see Tyler like his dad a deadbeat if the cameras weren't around and Caitlin chose to parent Carly. Both didn't want the pregnancy but I'm sure Caitlin thought it would bring them closer together until Tyler said ill leave if you don't choose adoption. But she chose a man over her own kid and she still chooses to sit on her ass and do nothing with her life. So they're both trash. I hate the excuses people make for them. They could've easily made a better life for themselves but they didn't. They don't gaf about Carly. Carly is just a tool to them. Nothing more

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,066 18,345 2,704
Alleybux
I don't understand why Barbara entertains Jenelle. If my daughter ever hit me or scream at me her ass his going to jail and she'll never get her kid my grandkid back. She should've filed for TPR on Jenelle and adopted Jace. Jenelle would have no legal rights or visits at all. Take Jace and raise him as your own and cut his mother off. Let him find her as an adult. Which is hard as fµck the law hates terminating parental rights but she doesn't deserve to be a mother. I wish she'd stayed away and stop visiting Jace. She brought him around drugs and dangerous men. We all know how many kids dies at the hands of mom boyfriends. Jenelle had everyone around Jace. Doing drugs around him. She is so selfish not to abort her pregnancies. She should be the poster child for getting an abortion and why it's legal. Barbara even begged her to give Jace to a family to adopt him. Nope. Jenelle refused. She is trash and she should never have had kids. Your mother is raising your child and you're hitting her and being disrespectful. Nope not in my book.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,066 18,345 2,704
Alleybux
Randy voted for cheeto not shocking. I don't understand the praise for him. He catered to his daughters laziness and I suspect Chelsea doesn't like her mom cause she's the strict one.

thepseudonym

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,440 1,842 176
Alleybux
jo's parents were sh!tty to kail when they told her not to date anyone else while in their house, which is understandable, however when kail didn't want to date jo, his mom seemed to have a problem with that. I didn't like that one bit. I also don't like how jo was allowed to curse her out the way he did and they just sat there.
I can only imagine what happened off camera considering the drama they showed on camera. Jo was disrespectful as fµck, but Kailyn has proven herself to be the same way time and time again while Jo seems to have matured.
I'm in the process of re-watching as well and I am so put off by how Jo is allowed to curse and carry on under his parents roof. I forgot how much of a hot head he was then. For some reason his mom didn't see why Kailyn didn't want to be with Jo, as if his behavior was ok. Which leads me to believe she puts up with that type of treatment from Jo's dad behind closed doors, and doesn't see the toxicity in that behavior.

That might have been the only season I felt sorry for Kail. I got that the parents saw her as taken advantage of their generosity by trying to live a separate life while under their roof, but I also didn’t think they understood that Kail literally has no where to go and so to put down these punitive rules knowing she had no where else to be, was only 17, and had all this family trauma wasn’t right. But I also get that they were trying to protect their son who still had feelings for Kail.

His parents were messy even to Jo.They kicked hm out for awhile and couch surfed with family members. he mentions how he appreciates the time he spent with toddler issac during that time, it was mentioned by him on kail and vee’s podcast the first few episodes. I’m assuming it’s true else kail would have said something. He was a grade one sh!tty boyfriend and baby daddy, but at least he grew up though I see him make immature comments from time to time. Unlike kail who seems to be stuck emotionally as a teenager

Last edited: