Quantcast

Randy Jackson

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
He's on instagram encouraging for people to vote for Trump and showing some video of a dude who's a Trump supporter. Then to top it off Janet "seems" to be supporting him.

Hell its his choice who he votes for. I'm just shocked.

If you are a Trump supporter please spare me............ bounce now

Jawn Wick

Prince’s Superman Curl
Reaction score
Reactions
26,730 191 86
Alleybux

ECA391B5-37F0-4DAD-8662-A88A8FCB3F87.jpeg
CBBBE193-DD9F-4B81-827E-F003D2FD6E5E.jpeg

I hope that Janet just read the caption & commented because.....?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
Ok...who’s child is this? I thought you were talking about the other randy Jackson. And why is Janet agreeing with this?

Ziggy

THE INIMITABLE
Reaction score
Reactions
27,486 2,488 1,074
Alleybux
He's on instagram encouraging for people to vote for Trump and showing some video of a dude who's a Trump supporter. Then to top it off Janet "seems" to be supporting him.

Hell its his choice who he votes for. I'm just shocked.

If you are a Trump supporter please spare me............ bounce now

Yeah I saw that! Not only Janet but Kim Fields as well...

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux

That's a shame. Michael may have hung out with him back in a day and stayed in his tower, but Mike knew what was up with him. He would not support him today.

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
97,096 3,908 8,046
Alleybux
You brought this mess here why? This has nothing to do with Michael.

As many times as people come in here posting about the Jacksons when it has nothing to do with Michael????

I think its perfectly relevant

Why is Janet and Randy supporting a racist and sexist?

They absolutely deserve to be dragged for supporting Trump.

BadEraLove

las mujeres negras están hechas de la mejor miel
Reaction score
Reactions
75,546 1,230 766
Alleybux
That's a shame. Michael may have hung out with him back in a day and stayed in his tower, but Mike knew what was up with him. He would not support him today.

Exactly, I keep tryna tell people that Michael was not that man's friend. Trump was used in the name of convenience.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux

Exactly, I keep tryna tell people that Michael was not that man's friend. Trump was used in the name of convenience.

And whispered in his song Money.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
As many times as people come in here posting about the Jacksons when it has nothing to do with Michael????

I don't play the politics games because they are each wing on the same bird leading to nowhere. They're all racist. None of them are doing anything substantial for black people.

There is already a thread posted elsewhere on this site about Randy and his Trump support. Y'all know how the game gets played, and y'all keep doing it every time. Never complain about Michael getting dragged into nonsense ever again. Y'all bring it on yourselves at this point.

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux

Michael wasn't politically affiliated, and was never registered to vote. He wouldn't be supporting anybody.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux

Exactly that's why I just put folks on ignore. A;l the stuff that's discussed on here that has nothing to do with Michael.

Anyway, this sickens me just as much as the amount of money they get in allowance from Michael's estate (accept Janet).

No wonder Michael distanced himself from them later in his career.

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Exactly that's why I just put folks on ignore. A;l the stuff that's discussed on here that has nothing to do with Michael.

Anyway, this sickens me just as much as the amount of money they get in allowance from Michael's estate (accept Janet).

Randy gets nothing from the Estate. What are you even talking about?

YUNGJUDAH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,234 3,770 3,807
Alleybux

Well they did publicly support Michael Jackson an alleged pedophile.

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
97,096 3,908 8,046
Alleybux
I don't play the politics games because they are each wing on the same bird leading to nowhere. They're all racist. None of them are doing anything substantial for black people.

There is already a thread posted elsewhere on this site about Randy and his Trump support. Y'all know how the game gets played, and y'all keep doing it every time. Never complain about Michael getting dragged into nonsense ever again. Y'all bring it on yourselves at this point.

You are gaslighting and making strawman arguments.

You said this has nothing to do with Michael (well I agree it doesn't) BUT.....people post about the Jackson family members here ALL the time (I never see you or others complaining)

So what makes this time any different???

There is no difference

It just seems like you don't agree with Randy being mentioned because people are rightfully criticizing him and Janet for endorsing Trump.

It is hypocritical.

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
97,096 3,908 8,046
Alleybux

I agree 100%

Jackson family content gets posted here all the time and nobody complains about it (but technically it should not be posted in the main MJ forum) I ignore those threads as well because I come here for Michael.

However, I was just curious how the Jackson family fanatics would respond to this but per usual they in here defending the family like they walk on water.

I am sick of the hypocrisy. They love going to bat for the Jackson family but the Jackson family did not do the same for Michael!

I don't see how anyone could rationally defend this unless you are a Republican or Trump supporter.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,344 1,727 1,903
Alleybux
I agree 100%

Jackson family content gets posted here all the time and nobody complains about it (but technically it should not be posted in the main MJ forum) I ignore those threads as well because I come here for Michael.

However, I was just curious how the Jackson family fanatics would respond to this but per usual they in here defending the family like they walk on water.

I am sick of the hypocrisy. They love going to bat for the Jackson family but the Jackson family did not do the same for Michael!

I don't see how anyone could rationally defend this unless you are a Republican or Trump supporter.

Agree. I don’t like Randy or Janet and you’re right neither of them defended their deceased brother, so I have no love for either of them.

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
a lot of "rich and "connected" and "famous" people support trump because trump is pro business and pro money. They don't follow him for his views as a racist but he has done a lot for the rich and famous. Im not surprised that a lot of celebs support him

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
97,096 3,908 8,046
Alleybux
a lot of "rich and "connected" and "famous" people support trump because trump is pro business and pro money. They don't follow him for his views as a racist but he has done a lot for the rich and famous. Im not surprised that a lot of celebs support him

I think you are right but IMO that is still problematic because they are supporting a candidate for their own personal self interests which is even worse because it shows celebrities don't care how Trumps policies will affect us.

This will be a very serious life changing and critical election in this country especially for minorities and people in the middle, working and lower class.

Anybody supporting Trump or using their platform to support Trump or liking videos that support Trump are canceled.
If you support Trump, you support hate regardless if you are in it for your own personal interests or not IMO.

Too many people have died this year due to racism and the mishandling of the pandemic. Many have loss their jobs and houses because of Trump.
Its a very selfish act what these celebrities are doing but those are my thoughts.

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I think you are right but IMO that is still problematic because they are supporting a candidate for their own personal self interests which is even worse because it shows celebrities don't care how Trumps policies will affect us.

This will be a very serious life changing and critical election in this country especially for minorities and people in the middle, working and lower class.

Anybody supporting Trump or using their platform to support Trump or liking videos that support Trump are canceled.
If you support Trump, you support hate regardless if you are in it for your own personal interests or not IMO.

Too many people have died this year due to racism and the mishandling of the pandemic. Many have loss their jobs and houses because of Trump.
Its a very selfish act what these celebrities are doing but those are my thoughts.

I completely agree with you. Celebrities need to be more conscious and empathetic. It is completely irresponsible for them to promote someone like Trump especially with all he caused in his four years and especially in this last yr. But what we noticed is that MANY celebrities are out of touch with reality and what the general public is going through. Unfortunately since his presidency hasn't affected them negatively they see nothing wrong. Riots aren't happening in their neighborhoods, their families or friends aren't in cages and people they know haven't been negatively affected by the coronavirus. It's sad

Reaction score
Reactions
2,328 46 60
Alleybux

I completely agree with you. Celebrities need to be more conscious and empathetic. It is completely irresponsible for them to promote someone like Trump especially with all he caused in his four years and especially in this last yr. But what we noticed is that MANY celebrities are out of touch with reality and what the general public is going through. Unfortunately since his presidency hasn't affected them negatively they see nothing wrong. Riots aren't happening in their neighborhoods, their families or friends aren't in cages and people they know haven't been negatively affected by the coronavirus. It's sad

The thing is, politics are always a hot debate on either spectrum, and I believe people should have a right to vote or support anyone. But when you support someone especially publicly who would gladly take certain peoples right way, it stops being about politics and starts being about human rights which has no place in politics anyway. That’s why we still have so much sexism, racism, homophobia, and xenophobia in this country. Anybody who would willingly support someone who would gladly take my rights away or anyone else’s is just as disgusting as the person doing the taking

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
97,096 3,908 8,046
Alleybux

Then you have celebrities that do fake activism

i.e. Ice Cube and now Janet

But secretly support Trump

How can you sing about anti racism and social justice and woman rights but then support a man that represents the exact opposite of that? I am glad people are also criticizing Janet on Instagram and not just Randy who she cowardly hides behind when it comes to making statements.

Its very fake. Its high time we stop accepting this fake activism especially from Black celebrities.

Don't post videos on social media promoting fake activism if you are really don't care about what is actually happening to people right now in this country.

There are a lot of celebrities that absolutely have no self awareness because they are not affected BUT there are celebrities that are in touch with what is happening to us "common folk" but simply don't care.

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
97,096 3,908 8,046
Alleybux
The thing is, politics are always a hot debate on either spectrum, and I believe people should have a right to vote or support anyone. But when you support someone especially publicly who would gladly take certain peoples right way, it stops being about politics and starts being about human rights which has no place in politics anyway. That’s why we still have so much sexism, racism, homophobia, and xenophobia in this country. Anybody who would willingly support someone who would gladly take my rights away or anyone else’s is just as disgusting as the person doing the taking

I completely agree with you!

If you support someone that takes a way someone's human right and dignity you are just as disgusting as the person doing the taking, fully agree.

I am praying on this election that that clown is voted out. FuQ all the triflin celebrities that support Trump and FuQ anybody who defends these triflin celebrities who defend Trump. This whole thing has taught me where my money is not going and who not to support! People who don't care about you don't deserve your money. BidenKamala2020

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
When I saw Randy supporting Trump on Twitter I was wondering what Janet would say since they are so close. Now we know I guess. I don't know what spell he has on her, but she always does what he does. SMH.

As for MJ, just because he had photos with Trump and lived for a while in Trump tower in the 90s, that doesn't mean he would vote for him now. Lisa Marie Presley lived with him in Trump tower as well and she seems to be anti Trump now. A lot of people, including the Clintons and other Dems were OK with Trump at the time when he was just a businessman. But a lot of those people don't support him as president.

I don't know if MJ would or wouldn't vote now, most of the time he seemed to be non-partisan (befriending both Democrat and Republican presidents), but Trump is against everything MJ stood for. MJ warned about climate change during the This Is It rehearsals, not to mention Earth Song - that was an important issue for him. But four more years of Trump presidency and the planet is doomed from that regard.

So I can't imagine him voting for Trump.

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux

I see people here saying " Michael would have hung himself " yadada yadda , not true . Michael didnt believe in human politics, he would have sided for none of them . Democrats are racists piece of sh!t , hypocrites , fake woke . They are the ones behind the Leaving Neverland campaign . They are as nocive as republicans .They are two sides of the same coin .MJ would have never dragged himself into this hypocrite mess .

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
I see people here saying " Michael would have hung himself " yadada yadda , not true . Michael didnt believe in human politics, he would have sided for none of them . Democrats are racists piece of sh!t , hypocrites , fake woke . They are the ones behind the Leaving Neverland campaign . They are as nocive as republicans .They are two sides of the same coin .MJ would have never dragged himself into this hypocrite mess .

I hear what you are saying, I can't tell you how disappointed I'm by the liberal elite that they so uncritically pushed LN. And it's nothing new either. In 2005 MSNBC and NBC and Vanity Fair and other liberal media were the most vicious when it came to MJ. In a surprising and sad way I have seen more fair treatment of MJ by right-wing media than by so called liberal media. This is very disappointing and it definitely makes me distrustful of liberals, especially the liberal elite.

But then Biden isn't the media. And the choice is between him and Trump. And Trump's policies are disastrous and go against everything MJ represented. As someone who isn't American I'm most interested in what the USA does with the issue of climate change, because that affects us all and that will affect everything in life in the coming decades from economy to society. It's very important issue and the difference between Biden and Trump is very clear there. Trump represents Big Oil and Big Coal interests and is set to boost those industries which is completely suicidal for the planet at this point. Biden promised to move away from oil and to set America on the path of being carbon free by 2050. Whether he will deliver or not is another question, but at least he acknowledges the problem and has a plan, while Trump doesn't even acknowledge the problem.

I don't know if MJ ever voted in his lifetime. By what he told the rabbi about how he doesn't believe partisan politics can solve issues, he probably didn't. Possibly his JW raising also had to go with him staying away from partisan politics. I also don't know if he would vote now or wouldn't, if he understood the stakes about climate change, for example. But in any case, I can't see him voting for Trump.

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
I hear what you are saying, I can't tell you how disappointed I'm by the liberal elite that they so uncritically pushed LN. And it's nothing new either. In 2005 MSNBC and NBC and Vanity Fair and other liberal media were the most vicious when it came to MJ. In a surprising and sad way I have seen more fair treatment of MJ by right-wing media than by so called liberal media. This is very disappointing and it definitely makes me distrustful of liberals, especially the liberal elite.

But then Biden isn't the media. And the choice is between him and Trump. And Trump's policies are disastrous and go against everything MJ represented. As someone who isn't American I'm most interested in what the USA does with the issue of climate change, because that affects us all and that will affect everything in life in the coming decades from economy to society. It's very important issue and the difference between Biden and Trump is very clear there. Trump represents Big Oil and Big Coal interests and is set to boost those industries which is completely suicidal for the planet at this point. Biden promised to move away from oil and to set America on the path of being carbon free by 2050. Whether he will deliver or not is another question, but at least he acknowledges the problem and has a plan, while Trump doesn't even acknowledge the problem.

I don't know if MJ ever voted in his lifetime. By what he told the rabbi about how he doesn't believe partisan politics can solve issues, he probably didn't. Possibly his JW raising also had to go with him staying away from partisan politics. I also don't know if he would vote now or wouldn't, if he understood the stakes about climate change, for example. But in any case, I can't see him voting for Trump.

Biden represents a vision of a society , he doesnt represent himself , so he might not be the media , but he incarnates the same lane as the media .It's exactly the reason why Obama didnt react for MJ death the way he should have for such an important cultural figure . Politics and the media are not two different entities .The media is the most important political organ for propaganda .They incarnate a vision for all issues .

Both political parties actually have the same visions they just dont express it the same way to give us the impression we have many choices . Republicans show who they really are , while Democrats hide behind the face of wokeness and niceness gaslighting the general public to not scare them with reality.As long as they hide behind this mask ,they are able to apply all the politics they want , which actually are the same politics as republicans , in a more subtle way.

Promises and acknowlegement of a societal issue is not enough for me to vote . There are many other factors that i take into account like your personal story , your acts as a politician , the history of your political party . The Climate change issue has been around since the late 80's , nor Clinton , nor Obama have ever made a damn thing about that despite all their promises = gaslighting .

MJ didnt believe in partisan politics because of his background as a JW , but as an adult - and a very intelligent one , reading a lot and hanging out with the elites of this world , i believe he got aware of many behind the scene things , that got him even more disgusted of politic . When he releaed TDCAU ,he did it under the Clinton administration , which says a lot of what he thought of this party .

He would have never voted for Trump , but i dont believe the democrats represent what MJ believes in , democrats are high level manipulators .I believe he held the same strong negative opinion for this party .

Last edited:

Bloom27

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,435 66 62
Alleybux
I’ve never liked Randy anyway. I hope Janet only read the caption and didn’t watch the video, but if she did I actually don’t care. I only care about MJ and I know he wouldn’t support Trump... he represents everything MJ despises. That’s all we need to know. Most of his siblings are just dumb

Livetolearn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,148 492 179
Alleybux
Very stupid of Janet to involve herself in this it's gonna cost her fans. It is true you can have any political views you want. But sharing those views comes with consequences. The only comment I only heard Michael make about politics was he wasn't following it. Not surprising coming from a former JW

Spicerooni

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,812 1,054 273
Alleybux
I'd be shocked except there's POCs who don't seem to care about Orangeade's agenda. I can't believe Jermaine was the only one who went after Trump back in 2016.

EXACTLY! Michael never liked Trump. Those who support Trump for this reason need to open their eyes.

So true. They don't care who they're throwing under the bus.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,393 8,019 6,614
Alleybux
By what he told the rabbi about how he doesn't believe partisan politics can solve issues, he probably didn't.
I think by now many of us know this. I feel things won’t get solved until we get rid of this two party system