Rapper Black Rob Has Passed Away

Reactions
12,603 469 130
Alleybux
Was he in a poor hospital? It looked a little dusty in that video but it could have been the camera’s quality.

He was legally homeless. Puff is morally disgusting for letting this play out like this.....Rob might have had a chance if puff didnt wait till he was literally half dead to finally call him to reach out. Sick shit.

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
I got a strong feeling that they asked Herb his relationship with that guy and then asked Ari the same question and she answered it honestly. I...
Marlon Wayans wants to show off his dad body too.
I hate that I'm finding him hella attractive there. I PERSONALLY think DR’s are crassly and classless ... but he has the best on LSA of all time
Shekinah Accuse The Harris Clan Of Paying Blogs To Slander Her
It's not TSR. They haven't really been posting on this situation at all.
Chris Brown VS His Stans Over His Baby Mama Ammikaa
He said what had to be said and did what many celebs should have done long ago. People are too entitled. Who are they to be mad at and “punish”...
Black Woman Owned Skateboard Brand Soars High
I have one. I don’t even skateboard lol, it’s decoration in my room but I wanted to support and it’s super cute.
What occupation/career would make you reject a man right away and why?
Musicians, rapper, singer= no steady income MLM “entrepreneur” Anyone who considers Uber, Lyft, or door dashing as viable “careers”
My Jazzy Life
I'm pretty sure she uses this to snort coke. Aisle 6 in the outdoor garden center at Home Depot.
  • Poll
Harry Potter: Older Wizards Stan Poll
I say we have to take a sip from the Goblet of Hennessy every time somebody calls Snape an incel in this thread.
Top Bottom