Rapper Black Rob Has Passed Away

Omnipresence
Reactions
6,012 272 867
Alleybux
Berry Gordy had a lot of artists who were once wealthy. A few are still wealthy.

None of Diddy's artist ever made any money.
In fact most end up, let's say... not so fortunate. People have no idea what the entertainment business is like. They only see the glitter and gold.

Reactions
9,310 417 572
Alleybux
Someone on IG compared Diddy to Berry Gordy the other day.
That's because Gordy was just as ruthless and every much a crook. He took advantage of a lot of his artists. Many were blackballed, left for broke, and forever deprived of their true earnings and rights.

Last edited:
OLDHEAD
Reactions
250,810 6,326 1,570
Alleybux
Hard to make money when you're always going to prison. I guess that's Diddy's fault tho.

Craig Mack was always in prison? 112 was always in prison? Dannity Kane? Mase? Faith? Total?
Anywho a lot of rappers go to prison and still make money from sales and merchandise while they're locked up.

Omnipresence
Reactions
6,012 272 867
Alleybux
Craig Mack was always in prison? 112 was always in prison? Dannity Kane? Mase? Faith? Total?
Anywho a lot of rappers go to prison and still make money from sales and merchandise while they're locked up.
Not to create conflict here, but many of those aren’t rappers, but R&B artists.

“Drug dealers wanna be rappers and rappers frontin' drugs”
Sadat X - Escape from NY.

Reactions
129 18 1
Alleybux
Bingo. On top of that Max B a whole murderer still gets residuals in prison!

Reactions
122,472 3,937 7,590
Alleybux
All of those 90s artists were getting raw deals from everyone, not just from Diddy. As a matter of fact, can you name me one artist from that era who wasn't getting jerked on their first record deal?

And Danity Kane broke up because members had personal issues, if Diddy was treating them so bad Dawn wouldn't have joined him in Dirty Money

OLDHEAD
Reactions
250,810 6,326 1,570
Alleybux
All of those 90s artists were getting raw deals from everyone, not just from Diddy. As a matter of fact, can you name me one artist from that era who wasn't getting jerked on their first record deal?

And Danity Kane broke up because members had personal issues, if Diddy was treating them so bad Dawn wouldn't have joined him in Dirty Money
There are a lot of artists from the 90s who were rich at some point. Diddy fleeced all his artists even beyong the 90s.

Reactions
2,983 11 3
Alleybux
Sometimes KARMA can skip the target and hit the kids.......

them twin girls and them three boys gonna catch the "sins of their father"

wait for it......Diddy got a lot of blood on his watch. Don't forget all them people who died in that gymnasium back in the day.

BLACK ROB made DIDDY so much money. It's insane.
After BIGGIE, BLACK ROB was bringing in them coins but he left this earth BROKE. There's hell to pay for that shit.
Rs

Reactions
2,983 11 3
Alleybux
This is just heartbreaking. I can’t help but believe many of these rappers neglected their health, or suffered from uncontrolled health issues, as so many of our young men do. Black Rob, DMX, Prince Markie Dee, Exstacy, Nate Dogg, Prodigy, Big Pun, Phife Dawg, Guru, Heavy D, Craig Mack, ODB... all gone by the time they are in their 50’s, or before they reach it. This can’t be normal, can it?
Exactly RlP to them all but still

Reactions
107,900 10,246 13,321
Alleybux

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why is Meghan Markle still using her title?
Uh, no they don't. It was Princess Eugenie of York and Princess Beatrice of York, now it's Princess Eugenie, Mrs Jack Brooksbank and Princess...
Boyfriend talking about me to his toddler daughter, in front of me. Why?
So nobody is asking why OP is dating a man with a toddler? Anyway. OP this is bullying, harassment, all the buzz words. Don't worry about why...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
I'm looking forward to it, Rosie! This is one of my fav movies, I'm watching the series too, but I don't think is as good as the movie. And no...
Heartfelt advice for naturals 5+ years or more who are considering relaxers or just aren't...
Op do what's best for you. It's YOUR hair. These movements are crazy. Shaming people for making the decisions that work for their lives. Some...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
The Cansino one but not because I had a choice lol our government tells which one we get:confused: I wish I could get the Pfizer. But at least...
Black Lesbian Tea Thread
Right...Most people in here already called it as far as her basketball career. You’d think a smart woman would have invested in something that...
Cardi Broke B fashion budget cut by less than half of original budget.
Do you not understand this font is abusing INCOG to talk about Cardi in every thread?! Now they're making threads and it's weird. A fashion...
Has anyone used Perfect Tone for dark marks?
I used to use kojic acid soap off eBay and it worked wonders but since it’s gotten popular all I’ve been seeing are knock offs but anything kojic...
Top Bottom