Quantcast

Rasheeda Confirms LHHATL Is Filming Again!

Kanethia

Cornrow Clique
Reaction score
Reactions
421,967 13,097 1,901
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux
:emoji_unamused:
glad to hear the show is back but why we gotta go thru another season of rasheeda and weird ass Kirk he cheating again she groaning about it but ain’t never gon leave.
That sh!t is boring !!!

I just wanna see.....
- Akbar v wilin out on everybody once again !!
- KK and mama dee having a good ole ratchet time going out.
- Scrapp looking fine as hell!
- Sierra being a entertaining bird with BK and funny voice shooter!
- Spice going off at the mouth accent too thick to know what saying but she mad and I love to see it.
- Mimi can come back but she better be open and real about her lesbian relationship issues this time cause everybody knows the bball lady stay cheating!
- Oh and let’s see what steebie is up to lately too!
- And yung joc for his great comedic relief!
- Tokyo too I guess she funny once in a while

BUT
Rashkirk and the rest of they tired asses should be fired and replaced with other new people!
- Yep Karlie need to be gone cant watch her be so damn over dramatic over these mens who we all know won’t be around by next season.
- Bambi is so dry she don’t needa be on the show and so I guess poor scrappy gonna have to be cut too.
- And that idiot who was running around calling herself lightskin is not wanted
- Alexis sky has no business being on LHH that is a real hoe hoe and this ain’t love and hoes it’s hip hop so NO !
And anybody else can go too cause can’t think of them right now so they must be forgettable.

Messymea45

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,155 2,410 127
Alleybux
:emoji_unamused:
glad to hear the show is back but why we gotta go thru another season of rasheeda and weird ass Kirk he cheating again she groaning about it but ain’t never gon leave.
That sh!t is boring !!!

I just wanna see.....
- Akbar v wilin out on everybody once again !!
- KK and mama dee having a good ole ratchet time going out.
- Scrapp looking fine as hell!
- Sierra being a entertaining bird with BK and funny voice shooter!
- Spice going off at the mouth accent too thick to know what saying but she mad and I love to see it.
- Mimi can come back but she better be open and real about her lesbian relationship issues this time cause everybody knows the bball lady stay cheating!
- Oh and let’s see what steebie is up to lately too!
- And yung joc for his great comedic relief!
- Tokyo too I guess she funny once in a while

BUT
Rashkirk and the rest of they tired asses should be fired and replaced with other new people!
- Yep Karlie need to be gone cant watch her be so damn over dramatic over these mens who we all know won’t be around by next season.
- Bambi is so dry she don’t needa be on the show and so I guess poor scrappy gonna have to be cut too.
- And that idiot who was running around calling herself lightskin is not wanted
- Alexis sky has no business being on LHH that is a real hoe hoe and this ain’t love and hoes it’s hip hop so NO !
And anybody else can go too cause can’t think of them right now so they must be forgettable.
Cheating?!? I haven't heard about this, do you care to explain further:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux
Cheating?!? I haven't heard about this, do you care to explain further:coffee::coffee::coffee:

That’s what Stevie said on Instagram and on the show too I thought ? After Ty called him a Instagram dad lol. BUT still if anybody would be able tell whose a cheater then stevie surely would know.
Plus Mimi said in a interview she got a $150k paycut last season because the producers kept asking her if Ty was cheating on her and Mimi get all upset saying “DAMN ain’t I allowed to grow and be happy, do y’all want me to be cheated on my whole life” We are drama free blah blah blah !
But mimi was doing a lil too much like so defensive about it she says cause Ty not cheating and production was trying to create drama that’s why she was so sensitive but I call BS !! That big of a paycut is a real punishment and means you did have that drama going on and you refused to show it.

lbbj

user title deleted
Reaction score
Reactions
94,876 4,190 3,506
Alleybux
I can’t lie. I’m looking forward too it. I miss lhh

CC3

The Original Exotical
Reaction score
Reactions
148,589 2,834 2,663
Alleybux
I certainly don’t care to see Kirk and Rasheeda “we have to work on this marriage” and “being ‘bout the grind because of Covid”. LOL!

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux
Wow have y’all seen mimi lately ?!?! She look young enough to be Karlie redds daughter in the some of these photos lmao

JuicyBussy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
191,045 11,179 8,534
Alleybux
Guess im getting old but I don't care anymore to see which new younger guy Karlie gave a contract to be her boyfriend for this season or Rasheeda and Kirk tryna working on their tired sexless relationship. Plus we cant forget someone cheating on their wife storyline and someone always in the studio but never any music comes out.

These people are more than twice my age acting a mess on tv with these scripted fake storylines but they really need the money to continue living their lifestyles.

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,836 1,222 193
Alleybux
That’s what Stevie said on Instagram and on the show too I thought ? After Ty called him a Instagram dad lol. BUT still if anybody would be able tell whose a cheater then stevie surely would know.
Plus Mimi said in a interview she got a $150k paycut last season because the producers kept asking her if Ty was cheating on her and Mimi get all upset saying “DAMN ain’t I allowed to grow and be happy, do y’all want me to be cheated on my whole life” We are drama free blah blah blah !
But mimi was doing a lil too much like so defensive about it she says cause Ty not cheating and production was trying to create drama that’s why she was so sensitive but I call BS !! That big of a paycut is a real punishment and means you did have that drama going on and you refused to show it.

I honestly believe this. They also stay breaking up. I clown Mimi but I truly want her to be happy. It’s kinda messed up how LHHATL was supposed to center around her and her friends and Joseline basically stole the show.

THOTTiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
407,091 14,846 2,466
Alleybux
Guess im getting old but I don't care anymore to see which new younger guy Karlie gave a contract to be her boyfriend for this season or Rasheeda and Kirk tryna working on their tired sexless relationship. Plus we cant forget someone cheating on their wife storyline and someone always in the studio but never any music comes out.

These people are more than twice my age acting a mess on tv with these scripted fake storylines but they really need the money to continue living their lifestyles.
yeah i'm not interested. lhhatl peaked with Joseline leaving imo. The family reunion shoe isn't produced by mona and bl manufactures drama and it's so much better.

KosherGreen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,821 2,050 1,449
Alleybux
Atlanta is so TIRED. Rasheeda doesn’t provide ANYTHING besides being a vet. None of them do tbh... Hollywood is probably the only consistent LHH franchise. Miami is ok too. But Atlanta needs a complete recast.

MissDeee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,653 714 149
Alleybux
When Rasheeda admits her real age and they actually take a DNA test for the fake son I will take them seriously. Karlie, BEEN needed to bounce. And how you call yourself "light skin" anything when Akbar is ten shades lighter than you. That b!tch sounded stupid with that damn name.

Last edited:

starlet87

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,923 837 431
Alleybux
I knew it when they said that Yandy moved to ATL. They do this all the time.

I see Spice, Karlie and Rasheeda in that video.
Safaree and tired ass Erica were there as well.. so why did boring Yandy and mendeecees leave?

starlet87

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,923 837 431
Alleybux
Mimi might as well bring back Ty especially with that tea about Ty supposedly cheating. I wish they will leave scrappy and Bambi off (only storyline they have is the new baby coming after having a baby in august)

Safaree and Erica- storyline will probably be them having problems in their marriage and all the Twitter rants (also do you think they are full time or just supporting cast)

Yandy and Mendeecees (why they move to ATL and why LHH NY not filming but ATL is?) are all of New York moving to ATL?

spice, Karlie, mama dee, Joc (what is their storyline)

Renni Rucci- rumored to be on with boyfriend

Sierra and BK (they broke up so their storyline will be about their broken engagement probation trying to work it out)

who else y’all think on this season?

Hortavie

General Manager
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
13,592 6,051 685
Alleybux
Mimi might as well bring back Ty especially with that tea about Ty supposedly cheating. I wish they will leave scrappy and Bambi off (only storyline they have is the new baby coming after having a baby in august)

Safaree and Erica- storyline will probably be them having problems in their marriage and all the Twitter rants (also do you think they are full time or just supporting cast)

Yandy and Mendeecees (why they move to ATL and why LHH NY not filming but ATL is?) are all of New York moving to ATL?

spice, Karlie, mama dee, Joc (what is their storyline)

Renni Rucci- rumored to be on with boyfriend

Sierra and BK (they broke up so their storyline will be about their broken engagement probation trying to work it out)

who else y’all think on this season?

Where is the music into this ??? I mean at the time they at least acted like they were working at the studio...!