Raven Elyse Discussion Thread Part XVI | The Lazy & The Crusty

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reactions
188,866 1,962 730
Alleybux
Unedited, real life, good hair, comedic moment. Taking a instathot photo of your self with your baby in the background. Next time instead of editing out your acne try editing out your baby! Get a job. Stop putting your minor child on social media to make money!
Believe me the only thing this twat has going for her is her hair!

That hair looks a hot ass crispy damaged mess. I can just feel the dryness looking at those ramen ends.

Mrs. Goldblum
Reactions
27,926 826 199
Alleybux
Raven can be creative when she's motivated.

She could have easily churned out a few videos on decorating that corner of her living room. Even those cute abstract acrylics paintings she did could have given her SOMETHING to upload.

She has all the equipment and space she could ever need. Sad. (tools and gadgets that people save forever for)

She needs to do a giveaway if she isn't using have the cameras/equipment in her 'filming room'.

Sipping my tea, and saving my money.
Reactions
37,947 253 113
Alleybux

She could have easily churned out a few videos on decorating that corner of her living room. Even those cute abstract acrylics paintings she did could have given her SOMETHING to upload.

She has all the equipment and space she could ever need. Sad. (tools and gadgets that people save forever for)

She needs to do a giveaway if she isn't using have the cameras/equipment in her 'filming room'.

I agree, she has a whole house now. She could do hauls and vlogs on each room's decore not to mention some diy videos. That could be a few months worth of content right there. These make up videos aren't interesting at all. I officially give up on her growing a brain and getting off her ass to take baby girl outside or set up any activities for her and Z. So home decorating is a good way to go since it will take some time but alas no. Make up videos and rambling/complaining "updates" is where she wants to go so..

DeV9M.gif

Reactions
37,526 297 43
Alleybux

Agreed. She's just thinking about the minimum. "I'm going to do a house tour" Common sense or at least if she wasn't so lazy or if she just TRIED. She could've easily set the camera up in the garage made a tidy layout and done a step by step how to.

I would've liked to see the process because it actually came out very well.

Like shoot I'd attempt this and put it on my walls.

She's so damn lazy. If I had the space and equipment she has. I'd get shit done.

Reactions
139 2 24
Alleybux
Yaaaay anyways Ravens rant just now (since deleted) just proves she could have the perfect setup and still not get anything done. Sad.

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reactions
188,866 1,962 730
Alleybux
What was the rant about?

I wanna know too cause I didn't get the chance to watch it. I take it that she's complaining about her sucky ass content again..

I knew no matter what she got (studio space or a bigger place) her lazy ass was still gonna produce subpar content and once she and co. checked this site and seen people call her out she was gonna complain and rant about it. Well at least Ziya got more space to grow in even tho she just stays in her wack mama's bedroom and living room for most of the day.

Oh sorry I didn't tag anyone, hell I didn't even know that there was a knew thread and I'm the one who "created" it.

Reactions
139 2 24
Alleybux
The rant was essentially about how her skin is bad and it's one of many reasons she can't film. I started skipping at this point because it's the same sob story with her all the time. Then she was talking about how one day she hopes to be happy with herself yaddy ya, nothing new

angelic
Reactions
Alleybux
This is mostly paraphrased from what I remember but in her rant, she talked about how she's been wanting to film but her skin has been acting up so she hasn't. Like, she wants to do a video about her microblading experience and the fillers she got but she feels her skin is too gross to zoom in on to show her brows and such.

She also talked about how there are lookbooks she wants to film but she's frustrated cause nothing fits right. She said stuff like everything
now-a-days is catered to thicker women so if you have no boobs or hips, a lot of these outfits just look weird. She noted on how the fashion industry, in her opinion, has flipped - like before, curvier women had trouble finding clothes but now it's the other way around. She also said that maybe she should stop purchasing from these places/sites that cater to the "Instagram body".

And then some stuff about how she goes through this loop of low-esteem and hoping one day she'll be happy..something along those lines. That's basically what I gathered from it all.

Sometimes you feel like a nut…
Reactions
38,674 427 193
Alleybux
Aye, new thread.

Sped through that rant. This is cyclic for Raven. Something triggers her, YouTube/her faves poppin, and then a few posts about how she feels inadequate or how things ain't right. Again, THERAPY. Vitamins and prayer need a boost from talk counseling and maybe medication. Do it for her(Ziya).

Reactions
139 2 24
Alleybux
Aye, new thread.

Sped through that rant. This is cyclic for Raven. Something triggers her, YouTube/her faves poppin, and then a few posts about how she feels inadequate or how things ain't right. Again, THERAPY. Vitamins and prayer need a boost from talk counseling and maybe medication. Do it for her(Ziya).

I'm thinking that until one of her YouTube idols admits to being depressed and seeks help, she ain't interested.

Reactions
5,771 83 32
Alleybux
You would think as a "fashion" major she would understand that to dress your body is to fully know and understand your body type. Furthermore her sense of style is lacking and she can barely throw a simply sophis outfit together much less pull it off. Almost tragic.

“Beacon of Light”
Reactions
170,648 3,363 440
Alleybux
The rant was essentially about how her skin is bad and it's one of many reasons she can't film. I started skipping at this point because it's the same sob story with her all the time. Then she was talking about how one day she hopes to be happy with herself yaddy ya, nothing new

She's dumb. Nobody wants to keep watching her struggle makeup tutorials where she uses 2939 products to cover up her acne.

Soooo just because she's skin and bones, she wants to criticize brands that make clothing for normal HEALTHY sized women? Bye Raven.

Maybe she should stop shopping at fashion nova and stfu.

If her skin is bad, she can easily film DIYs or Fashion videos...home decor videos..wtf?

This girl is truly ....a miserable ass person. She complains about everything while living in a new condo with a lifestyle that she doesn't have to work hard for.

Reactions
514 7 7
Alleybux
This is mostly paraphrased from what I remember but in her rant, she talked about how she's been wanting to film but her skin has been acting up so she hasn't. Like, she wants to do a video about her microblading experience and the fillers she got but she feels her skin is too gross to zoom in on to show her brows and such.

She also talked about how there are lookbooks she wants to film but she's frustrated cause nothing fits right. She said stuff like everything
now-a-days is catered to thicker women so if you have no boobs or hips, a lot of these outfits just look weird. She noted on how the fashion industry, in her opinion, has flipped - like before, curvier women had trouble finding clothes but now it's the other way around. She also said that maybe she should stop purchasing from these places/sites that cater to the "Instagram body".

And then some stuff about how she goes through this loop of low-esteem and hoping one day she'll be happy..something along those lines. That's basically what I gathered from it all.

Good gawd, Raven. Maybe if you stopped following the trends and trying to imitate all the outfits you see on other people you could actually find stuff that fits.

Plenty of brands out there cater to slim women. She needs to get OUT the house instead of buying everything online and step inside to a madewell, urban outfitters, anthropologie, j.crew or hell even an abercrombie and fitch - there's plenty of brick & mortar options that would be better for her body type than the fashion novas and other instagram boutiques out there. And she could even try the clothes on for size before buying.

Reactions
3,430 56 9
Alleybux

wow, obviously shes using that fashion degree to the max LOL.
if I had one or knew how to sew i would tailor outfits to fit me, or even change it up and make custom outifts. i cant be bothered yall shes too much. so much potential down the drain. sad.

Reactions
514 7 7
Alleybux
wow, obviously shes using that fashion degree to the max LOL.
if I had one or knew how to sew i would tailor outfits to fit me, or even change it up and make custom outifts. i cant be bothered yall shes too much. so much potential down the drain. sad.

All of this.

Raven: *goes to school for fashion*
Also Raven: *complains none of the clothes she buys fits her, while her sewing machine gathers dust in the closet*

Reactions
1,835 67 17
Alleybux

This girl is sad. She been looking at to much social media to get her perfect look. Raven if you are reading this for once and for all stop worrying about trends and what everyone else is doing. You have microbladed, got veneers, fillers, you got yourself to an ultra skinny weight and you are still not happy with yourself? So all of the money for cosmetic beauty treatments didn't fix it huh?

It's because you know it's deeper than what you see in the mirror. You are actually a pretty girl but your problem is comparison. You are on social media comparing your life to everything. If someone gets a bigger place than you want a bigger place. If curls are in then you rock curls. If DIYs are trendy then you hoping on the train. I don't think makeup is your lane.

I think Raven should deeply consider a therapist again. It would make sense. Alyssa Forever even admitted to having these same depressions of comparing herself and doing too much to make herself "beautiful" and is seeking professional help. She has 1M subs and more endorsements and can still admit she is depress. Once Raven admits the issues she has out loud and admits them to her family things will change.

Until then Raven keep ranting but it's not healthy for you or Ziya.

Reactions
9,559 299 25
Alleybux
Good news, Raven. No one wants to see you do your makeup or your fashion videos. The girl can't dress and make up is subpar. Do the videos on your new place and the baby. It's crazy that she's not trying to move toward interior since it seems like that's what she's best at and seems to enjoy the process.

“Beacon of Light”
Reactions
170,648 3,363 440
Alleybux
Good news, Raven. No one wants to see you do your makeup or your fashion videos. The girl can't dress and make up is subpar. Do the videos on your new place and the baby. It's crazy that she's not trying to move toward interior since it seems like that's what she's best at and seems to enjoy the process.

Raven wants to be a beauty guru and go on exotic brand trips. That's why she's forcing her subpar makeup videos and cheap clothing look books.

Her life is boring af, and she's not going to let Ziya steal her shine ...so she keeps trying to make her channel "happen" when it's been on the decline for the past 2 years.

Reactions
22,073 187 250
Alleybux
The vibe of this thread is so weird as usual. It's like y'all are rooting for her to succeed and fail at the same time. Either way, sounds like a sad existence.

Some of y'all keep saying 'no one wants to see her makeup vids/life updates', but those vids have been racking up the most views lately, especially that elf makeup vid. So speak for yourselves (a small hateful minority), because there is definitely an interest in those vids if you look at her views lately. I think the trick is to do nice, wearable makeup looks for a very low cost or promote affordable make up in general since most of her subscribers are teens or broke college students. So it makes sense that the elf make up vid and dollar haul are collecting views on a faster rate than other vids.

Btw are y'all really convinced Raven reads this train wreck thread or is it possible that lurking subbies just bring bits of your "criticisms" to her yt channel comments section in hopes that she'll claim certain ideas as her own? The latter is what it seems to be. Raven would have to be a masochist to actually sit through this whole thread.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Man who stabbed two elderly Asian American women on May 5th, arrested!
So many of these black men doing this have long criminal history, are homeless and mentally ill. Smh throw him in jail forever. Victims should...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Lol I’m not doing safe moon or cummies even though I knew about it a couple weeks ago but I’m not doing it cuz my dumb ass would lose the word...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Omg READ Dazzle... READ! Mmmhmm. Go AWF, Sis!
My Niece Failed 9th Grade Help Pls!
Sounds like she has a discipline problem. Her parents should be te ones meeting wth her teachers and they can take it from there.
VERY PISSED OLDER MALE FRIEND DIDNT STAND UP FOR ME
Always avoid arguments when you’ve been drinking, especially with other drunk people. And next time, as soon as a man calls you a bitch, please...
Million Dollar Listing New York (MDLNY) Season 9 Coming May 2021
how did he even make it on Bravo?! I mean I want to know what they see in him! Because he doesn’t have IT. The producers were desperate back in...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Y’all see they say Jae Columbia tanning so she seem more of a red bitch then a white Girl This is disturbing lmao
Top Bottom