Raven Elyse Discussion Thread Part XVI | The Lazy & The Crusty

Starter
Reactions
1,211 26
Alleybux
Y’all see her IG ? Her followers think she’s dating Rell the photographer but I thought he was into men ?

Attachments

• 14ECF333-D6B4-4CF7-8C01-AB3F7DE7DA58.jpeg
    14ECF333-D6B4-4CF7-8C01-AB3F7DE7DA58.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 282
Starter
Reactions
3,247 78 6
Alleybux
At her big age this is what she is doing
She knows how to entertain her audience that’s for sure because we know it’s gonna be a whole video to milk it.

Starter
Reactions
2,320 26 1
Alleybux
I take it back, I went to her page and she looks okay in some of the recent photos. I think her makeup being too harsh is the issue.

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
37,638 301 43
Alleybux
Maybe she finally gave Ogden a chance LMAO..but yeah she’s gonna post this picture then tag “mind your business hoe” like that’s very unnecessary and childish IMO
It’s her photographer. She made an IG story telling people that they’re being ridiculous for saying that her and Rel are dating when he doesn’t date women.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Dang I should have gotten a job there?
CIA/FBI doesn't pay well from what I've heard ...
Jon Ossoff Appreciation Thread
Yeah Jon ain't steely enough...but maybe that's what he wants us to think! Maybe he would be quick to say in that low deep voice "Don't call me at...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Yes we are going to, but not for the reasons you say THE DEMOCRATS LIED TO US AND FAILED TO DO ANYTHING FOR US THUS LOSING OUR VOTE AND SUPPORT...
Bree Runway Blazes Paper Magazine / Dishes On Debut Album & Being Inspired By Michael Jackson
I actually like her, and “Damn Daniel” proved to me how she can make songs that are full of character/story telling.
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
These ****** yelling about black women everyday is sooo mf boring omfggggg!!! Like atleast invite some opps up bc gotttdamn yall nigcels are angry...
Jennifer Love Hewitt, 42, announces she is pregnant with her third child
she still racist af You can’t just make potential career/reputation ruining allegations like this without providing the evidence to back it up.
Does poor eye contact from a guy mean he's not attracted to you?
Maybe. If they are engaging you otherwise it could be social anxiety or shyness. Now if they are acting short with you, then maybe they are not...
Top Bottom