Raven Elyse Discussion Thread Part XVI | The Lazy & The Crusty

Starter
Reactions
1,210 26
Alleybux
Im very tired of her and blonde..whether it’s bleach blonde or the regular like who sicced her that much that makes her want to do blonde all the damn time darker hair looks best on her actually brings out features even when she did the red/pink it looked better

Team Owner
Reactions
37,638 301 43
Alleybux
2BB4499A-E795-4B89-BB29-3A6C6E2C817C.jpeg

Why? Like why?

Starter
Reactions
832 1 1
Alleybux
Raven is PALE AF so I don’t understand WHY she keeps at it with this blonde hair colour. It washes her outtttttt like crazy. I’m surprised that she still has hair on her head. Give or take, by the end of the year she’s not gonna have any.

The blonde braids ... yikesssssssss

Rookie
Reactions
542 1
Alleybux
It’s a social media strategy to bring momentum to her page. The funny part is all the peolle falling for it. That really shows that her following doesn’t really pay attention to her for real lol

For some reason I thought Rell was shorter but seeing him stand next to Raven, he’s mostly likely over 6 feet.

“Beacon of Light”
Reactions
171,281 3,403 447
Alleybux
It’s a social media strategy to bring momentum to her page. The funny part is all the peolle falling for it. That really shows that her following doesn’t really pay attention to her for real lol

For some reason I thought Rell was shorter but seeing him stand next to Raven, he’s mostly likely over 6 feet.
Right!

Is this really the hill Raven wants to die on......AGAIN?!!

General Manager
Reactions
3,648 30 8
Alleybux
No...I just meant yet another fake relationship for social media LOL.

This dude doesnt even have abs, yet were supposed to believe this is a thing? :joy:
Its corny all around pretending to be daying someone just to confuse your following when youre supposed to be a single mom guru it doesn't make sense.... the braids are too tight its messing with her brain cells

Starter
Reactions
1,149 5
Alleybux
I took one look at Rell and said "aint no way!"

Why can't Raven just find a genuine relationship away from social media??? She's doing fairly well with her current content; this fake BS is unnecessary!

Rookie
Reactions
308 11
Alleybux
Raven needs to stop using the filters because it’s actually insane that she doesn’t notice how distorted it makes her look. She uses them when she’s not wearing makeup because her skin has been moving mad recently but even with a full ass face of makeup sis? I can’t take her seriously

Starter
Reactions
1,778 21
Alleybux
Raven needs to stop using the filters because it’s actually insane that she doesn’t notice how distorted it makes her look. She uses them when she’s not wearing makeup because her skin has been moving mad recently but even with a full ass face of makeup sis? I can’t take her seriously
Never posts anything to her story without a filter but deleted her Snapchat because she was addicted to them lol

Starter
Reactions
1,080 26 2
Alleybux
Raven is......exhausting. So I'm watching the new vlog and Ziya mentions she wants to go to Disneyland. Instead of being like well maybe we will go in the future or something like that she starts talking about money. She says "Disney is expensive and costs a lot of money" then Ziya starts walking up to her room to get the money. Then Raven is like "well you don't have enough". Damn heffa! Why does everything have to be about money with her? Ziya has barely been anywhere and her channel is revolved around Ziya! Also raven is literally on vacation right now so why can't she take Ziya to Disney during the summer?!? I understand kids have to earn certain things but Ziya is pretty well behaved and she is the sole provider of the family (lol jk). but damn Raven always rains on her parade. She is so negative and cold all of the time.

Edit: she does mention taking her when she is 10... wtf???

General Manager
Reactions
51,799 3,910 483
Alleybux
Raven is......exhausting. So I'm watching the new vlog and Ziya mentions she wants to go to Disneyland. Instead of being like well maybe we will go in the future or something like that she starts talking about money. She says "Disney is expensive and costs a lot of money" then Ziya starts walking up to her room to get the money. Then Raven is like "well you don't have enough". Damn heffa! Why does everything have to be about money with her? Ziya has barely been anywhere and her channel is revolved around Ziya! Also raven is literally on vacation right now so why can't she take Ziya to Disney during the summer?!? I understand kids have to earn certain things but Ziya is pretty well behaved and she is the sole provider of the family (lol jk). but damn Raven always rains on her parade. She is so negative and cold all of the time.

If raven wanted to go to Disney then she wouldn’t even mention money. She only wants to do what she wants. I bet she will get jealous if Ziyas dad took her to Disney.

Starter
Reactions
1,080 26 2
Alleybux
If raven wanted to go to Disney then she wouldn’t even mention money. She only wants to do what she wants. I bet she will get jealous if Ziyas dad took her to Disney.
Right! I feel bad for Ziya because as she gets older she will start noticing all of the shit her mom does. (This is random) I really hope Chris gets it together and starts participating in Ziya's life. I don't know what's going on with custody but he needs to step it up period. I'm not just saying this just because Raven works my nerves but it sucks growing up without a father. Period.

fka ni_cole ϟ
Reactions
251,246 1,771 240
Alleybux
Ewww ^^ that's such mentally abusive behavior. She can purchase all these bad blonde wigs, buy BMWs, go on Instagram vacations, and home daycore but can't take that baby to Disney? Just say you don't wanna take her and go. Got Ziya acting like they broke. That baby is gonna need therapy when she's older from dealing w/ her narc mom.

Rookie
Reactions
595 30 1
Alleybux
I call BS on the whole “Ziya is spoiled and ungrateful” speech. Ziya is far from spoiled in my opinion, hell half the time her mother pays her dust and when she does, it’s some backhanded, shady, buzz kill nonsense in a reprimanding tone. The poor girl is by herself 25/8 and even when she is in the company of her mother, Grammy or Maya, it’s not like they play with her. And Raven has some nerve when she gets on the internet ranting and raving, whining and complaining all the dang time. If the child was ungrateful, selfish and self centered.....where on God’s green earth does she think she learned that from?

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
1,080 26 2
Alleybux
I call BS on the whole “Ziya is spoiled and ungrateful” speech. Ziya is far from spoiled in my opinion, hell half the time her mother pays her dust and when she does, is a some backhanded, shady, buzz kill nonsense in a reprimanding tone. The poor girl is by herself 25/8 and even when she is in the company of her mother, Grammy or Maya, it’s not like they play with her. And Raven has some nerve when she gets on the internet and ranting and raving, whining and complaining all the dang time. If the child was ungrateful, selfish and self centered.....where on God’s green earth does she think she learned that from?
Yeah, I just got done watching the vlog and I was like....hmmm. We don't see everything but based on Ziya's temperament I don't get spoiled. I think what it is is that Ziya has to rely on materialistic things to entertain herself. So it isn't surprising that she constantly wants things all of the time. Ziya really doesn't do a lot of different activities outside of school. Also, as you mentioned, she is by herself all of the time! Also, she is 5 so I don't think I would label it as spoiled yet but just not fully understanding what things entail outside of her little world.

Like when I was a kid my siblings and I had a lot of toys and stuff, but we also had outside experiences that made us more grounded. We went to museums, the park, road trips, and birthday parties. Also, my mom wasn't playing that shit but I hope that makes sense.

Yall let me know if I'm tripping. lol

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ok...Chilil out here cutting up! What's It Giving?
It's giving typo, fix ya title chile. She looks so good, as usual.
Mercy Gono
This whole thing is so unexpected. My take is that he was abusive, they were broken up in spirit but physically together for convinience, new boo...
favorite interracial movies or tv- shows With bw and non-blk men
I understand that there is a storyline but I maintain what I said. They could have written a different story and had her with a fit and attractive...
Woman On Twitter Calls Beautiful People “Morally Bankrupt”
I get your point but homegirl lives in America and was probably raised there so she's obviously going to assimilate with the experience of black...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Why so they can feed off of each others narcissism for 4 hours? No thanks I barely like hearing stories about her, dont want to hear her tell the...
“I’m thinking about relocating to Charlotte, NC” Official Thread
Funny, because I want to do the complete opposite. I one day hope to relocate from Charlotte to DC. Maybe we can help each other out...
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
now why he did stephen a like that. who taught this man to read like this, got me crying lmao
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
The Israelis are the ones doing targeted strikes at Hamas, Hamas are just launching rockets haphazardly into Israel not caring where they land...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Admin.... puhlease some fonts need to be banned from this thread.
Top Bottom