Raven Elyse Discussion Thread Part XVI | The Lazy & The Crusty

I'm over it.
Reactions
1,128 1 2
Alleybux
I definitely skip through her videos most of the time especially when she rambles but Sundays are my chill days, so I just watch whatever honestly. Except for those damn hair care routines with Ziya (nothing against Ziya) every other week. lol

She should take Ziya to get her hair braided at a natural hair salon that does children's hair.

Reactions
10,872 217 78
Alleybux
She wouldn't have to do her hair so much if she gets it braided professionally. Also, it would be nice for Ziya to get the salon experience.

I mean, I disagree. A black mama doing her black daughter’s hair is a huge bonding moment, to me. I see absolutely nothing wrong with Raven redoing Ziya’s hair once a week. Ziya is 5, she will survive a few more years without the salon experience. If Ziya was to go to a salon and something bad was to happen you’d be the first to light Raven up for even taking her in the first place

I'm over it.
Reactions
1,128 1 2
Alleybux
I mean, I disagree. A black mama doing her black daughter’s hair is a huge bonding moment, to me. I see absolutely nothing wrong with Raven redoing Ziya’s hair once a week. Ziya is 5, she will survive a few more years without the salon experience. If Ziya was to go to a salon and something bad was to happen you’d be the first to light Raven up for even taking her in the first place

I grew up with my mom doing my hair all the time and it lasted because she would braid my hair down. She made it look nice and put beads at the end of my braids. Maybe if Ziya's hair was braided or twisted more often it would last longer and Raven wouldn't have to worry about redoing hair every week. As long as Raven does her research on a good salon it doesn't hurt to take her to get her hair braided from time to time. Also, let's not forget that Raven complains about being busy all the time. This would free up her time to do other stuff with Ziya. She could get her hair done with Ziya too, I did that with my mom sometimes and I thought it was a good bonding moment.

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHONJ RHONJ - Danielle: "There's a special place in hell for all of them!" She is MAD and spilling tea!
This right here. Jackie Jennifer and Marge have ugly mouths I don’t mind Jennifer’s. I think it’s just overdrawing the too dark lipliner that...
Shakira finally posts about the Protests happening in Colombia after getting dragged by fans
I hate when people pressure and shame celebrities into speaking out. Not everyone can be up on every travesty, it’s exhausting. Not to mention how...
Let's talk about Little Mix.
And going by doctors standards and BMI, Jesy is a healthy and perfect weight. Someone tell me if this is inaccurate. I'm sorry but her BMI is...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
who got mellow pregnant at 16 how old is her BD He around his early-mid 20’s I believe. He hang around gio and woody
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
What’s the blank? STDs? Please explain or exclude. I could have used the word "dack" that everyone else, except I don't care for that word, and...
How can black businesses improve?
My tips are: 1) Accept Visa, etc. Venmo is not professional. 2) Have a price list. 3) Be on time. 4) Provide me with an itemized receipt. 5)...
South Carolina Adds Firing Squads to Methods of Execution. Death Row Inmates Get To Choose...
You can google and see which countries have committed the most atrocities throughout the world and regionally , who has caused the most...
Do y'all think pretty privilege helped Alicia Keys get as far in the industry as she did?
So what? Alicia Keys is beautiful but her talent is what got her out there. Beautiful women are a dime a dozen at Hollywood castings. The girl was...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Hers is questionable because it looks very unstructured and wrinkled. Mine doesnt look like that. TBH I'm just not really a fan of nylon designer...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mummy’s in here. You can steal my alleybux! You’re all appreciated. I hope you feel that way today
Top Bottom