Quantcast

Ray J is treating Princess how he treated Teirra

Bombshll

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,654 718 392
Alleybux
yeah in 2014 when the first season aired Teairra said that they had dated for 9 years (he even left her during this time for Kim K and filmed the xes tape). She said that he told her they had to keep it low because for "image" reasons. Doing the math she would have been 17 when they started dating and he would have been 24 or 25.

Ray J tried to deny it in an interview with Ebro after people started calling out the age difference and that she was a minor. Ebro wasnt buying it and called him a scumbag.

Damn I didn’t know all this, no wonder she turned to alcohol. Ray J is trash smh

lollawolf

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,995 1,041 594
Alleybux
Really, I didn't know that part.
There's a thread here in which Princess exposes what's in Teairra's bag found at Ray's and there were a bunch of feminine hygiene items supposed to make a vagina smell healthy/fresh.

Very embarrassing for Teairra.
I would never expose people's hygiene issues online.
Only shady characters.
There's a LHH episode about how Teairra wanted her personal things back from Ray J. Both Ray j and Princess argue with her at some pool bar.

SaucyMcBlast

Like peroxide, I stay deep in the cut.
Reaction score
Reactions
28,839 1,402 1,711
Alleybux
I’m not surprised. She ain’t going no where. Even this embarrassing televised incident wasn’t enough to make her leave
ygjBwX.gif
I hate how yall forget ish to take up for a woman. She attacked that man and got karma, falling in the pool. She felt foolish because she was the fool. He was actually being mature and walking away. Thats why I dont feel bad for her cause now he dont give 1000 fucks. But oh well

MissEsoteric

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,002 1,647 567
Alleybux
For everyone that says that Princess deserves better, what is the basis of this? Has she changed? Because she has been just as messy in her own little ways. I also don't know how she expected him to treat her, due to his cheating on Tierra and treating her like trash, and dating Princess after the fact that she used to date his friend.

Ray J is no better. He loves the drama he causes because he profits from it. He doesn't care about who he hurts. Men like him have no soul and care about no one but themselves. This is all one great big storyline to him. For all we know, both he and Princess are in on it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
93,007 1,244 855
Alleybux
Ray J hates all women.

Dude is DL who was able to recraft his image as a heartbreaker playboy thanks to his strategic relationships with Kim K and Whntney Houstn.

Oldheads know who he really is and the gay ish he was into running around with Suge Knight.

Toniah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,953 506 112
Alleybux
I definitely think that princess envied his relationships with his mom and sister due to the fact that she didn’t get along with her mom. She’s definitely insecure and a drama starter and she didn’t even want brandy at the wedding because she was mad that she told ray about her setting a prenup behind his back. They’re both immature and lack accountability for their actions.

LonghornVicky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
627,132 21,602 2,085
Alleybux
I definitely think that princess envied his relationships with his mom and sister due to the fact that she didn’t get along with her mom. She’s definitely insecure and a drama starter and she didn’t even want brandy at the wedding because she was mad that she told ray about her setting a prenup behind his back. They’re both immature and lack accountability for their actions.

I feel the same way. I remember Princess and her mom didn’t have a good relationship at all and did she even have anyone on her side of the family that came to her wedding? People keep saying Princess can do better but she is full of drama her damn self and the way she treated Tierra was showing her true colors.

CinnamonLeaf

Dark and Lovely
Reaction score
Reactions
128,285 3,820 1,438
Alleybux
Princess is beautiful and has had access to men with means for a while now, trust me if she couldve done better than have this shabby marriage and family with Ray J, she would have!

Ray J treated Teairra like sh!t and Princess was right by his side attacking and exposing Teairra unprovoked for a chance to get herself on the show at Teairra's expense.

Princess was a whole fµck!ng 30 year old side chick that was attacking a love sick 25 year old (that had been groomed messing with his grown since she was a TEEN) over a man that treated them both like sh!t.

Now Princess is stuck with 2 kids for a bum ass n** that dont want and never respected her and Teairra done lost weight is unattached and has the TALENT to get back on her feet!

I dont want to hear no sob stories from this hoe she got what she fought and asked for! Princess is getting ALL of the karma that she deserves!

tenor.gif

Period Pooh!

ShandraF

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,340 6,713 1,285
Alleybux
the worst part is Princess will stay with him no matter what he does. She really can do a lot better.

Bluice

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,593 373 99
Alleybux
yeah in 2014 when the first season aired Teairra said that they had dated for 9 years (he even left her during this time for Kim K and filmed the xes tape). She said that he told her they had to keep it low because for "image" reasons. Doing the math she would have been 17 when they started dating and he would have been 24 or 25.

Ray J tried to deny it in an interview with Ebro after people started calling out the age difference and that she was a minor. Ebro wasnt buying it and called him a scumbag.
I wonder if this is why J doesn’t like Kim?