Quantcast

RE: Sharknife / OFFICIAL LSA CONTINUE THE STORY THREAD

Princess Jazzy

President of the Dak Prescott Fanclub
Reaction score
Reactions
87,970 1,984 384
Alleybux
...reaching for her phone. A sharp pain shot through her head as soon as she tried to press send on her phone. It hummed and vibrated as bright, vivid images that seemed more unreal by the moment flashed before her. She could clearly see her kids. Her home. Her life. Marco. The weight of her sorrow from being separated from them was so great she called out in anguish.
“Henri!” Maria cried, grabbing her arm.
“I’m okay,” the woman replied, trying to shake off the pain that threatened to dismantle her. Henri sucked in a sharp breath and finished her text to Frankie. A loud tweeting sounded through the kitchen. Tai shoved the last of his peanut butter sandwich in his mouth and followed the sound.
“Call it,” Tai instructed through a mouth full of bread. Henri did as she was told. To her and Maria’s dismay, the phone begin singing Cardi B’s latest ratchet anthem. Sure enough, Tai retrieved the cell from where it had been placed on the counter by the back door.
“Oh no! Where is she?” Maria demanded, jumping up. The woman looked ready to pass out.
“Don’t panic,” Henri coaxed, joining her on her feet. “She could still be in the house for all we know.”
Maria grabbed Henri’s arms and planted her frantic, hawkish eyes on her.
“I can’t lose her,” she said. “Frankie is all I have left.”
“We’ll find her,” Henri said reassuringly. “Let’s split up and search.”
Maria nodded, forcing a smile though she felt ready to faint. She tried to be strong and believe Henri’s words. She tried to believe that an ill fate hadn’t visited her twice to take yet another of her grandchildren. Only all she could feel was the fierce intuition that told her something was very very wrong.

“Aww sh!t!” Frankie muttered as the car hit yet another bump. Her body slammed once again against the hard artifacts sharing the trunk space with her. She wanted to what the things were. Only, besides the red glare of the brake lights, the trunk was pitch black. Besides, she had more pressing issues to worry about. Like where were they going and how in the world she was going to get out of her cramped new home. And what would she do if and when she was discovered.
She generally wasn’t claustrophobic, but the lack of space made it difficult not to be. Especially when she could hear Olivia’s muted shouts. The woman seemed to be extra angry and kept referencing some mission she swore the driver of the car was going to screw up.
Frankie thought she made out the sinister pair saying something about rearranging time to their benefit, but it sounded so outlandish, Frankie wondered if she’d heard right.
“Getting my sister was the last piece of the puzzle,” Frankie heard Olivia declare. “This isn’t rocket science. Once I get what I need from her, then you’ll move in and do what needs to be done.”
“And what is that?” The man asked.
“Well, duh. You’ll stop her from all time in all dimensions. You’ll kill her.”

Sharknife

Louis V Hi C
Reaction score
Reactions
1,014 2 3
Alleybux
Frankie’s eyes widened at that, Olivia wanting to kill Henry? Sure, she knew Olivia was a capital B word but kill Henri? All dimensions and all time? What kinda weirdo-Frankie’s thoughts were interrupted when she heard the click of the trunk opening and the doors of the car following. She hopped out, then cursed the fact her shoes made a sound.

“You little brat? The hell are you doing here?” The man asked. Frankie stopped in her tracks when she saw the man’s Gun at his hip. She held onto the trunk while Olivia sized her up.

“Frankie? What are you doing here brat?” Olivia asked.

“Nunya!” Frankie said. Olivia squeezed her cheeks, then laughed.

“As annoying as ever, just like my sister. Anyways, let her go.” She told the man.

“What?”

“Even if she heard us, no one is gonna believe her and I’ve changed things enough she won’t evrn know what’s going on.” Olivia said. Frankie ran off and Olivia instantly regretted t as she got to see the trunk was missing something.

“She took a piece! How’d she even kn-no matter, go find her!”

“Why me?”

“You’re gonna get rid of my sister, best way to lure her in and fix our problem would be bait!” Olivia said. The man took off after Frankie, who was booking it down the hallway. As she ran, Frankie was surprised and screamed at the sight of Grunts, and thankful that the strange thing she grabbed gave off a bright flash that...

Meanwhile, Henri was driving with Maria in the car her father had. Olivia’s phone was off . Henri’s changed demeanor had Maria glancing at her and around as they drove. Henri caught one of those glances, and was curious.

“Is there something on my face?” Henri asked.

“Somewhat. You were always a feisty girl but I never sensed this, urgency to you before. You seem changed and that’s overnight. I am beginning to wonder...” she said as they stopped where Henri figured Olivia would be, getting ready for the ceremony today. Maria’s heart almost stopped when she saw a young man in the distance. The hair was shorter, but she recognized the walk and the profile. Her grandson. Did she dare speak to him?

Sharknife

Louis V Hi C
Reaction score
Reactions
1,014 2 3
Alleybux
Blinded Grunts but also showed her a bunch of weird stuff. She closed her eyes immediately and booked it to her right but what she saw made her feel...uneasy. She saw herself. Older, taller, same with her bro. Henri was there too and a tall alien thingy. As she ran, she stopped and ducked under what appeared to be a long golden brown limb. It was the thing! The thing her brother told her about! The thing that caused the fire! Frankie backed up, holding the bag and aiming it at the creature.

“Back off weirdo, I don’t know WHAT this is but I’ll use it dangit!” she threatened. The creature raised it’s hands in the air and then spoke without moving it’s lips to Frankie

“Frankie! You’re trapped in an alternate reality. This is not real. None of this is your life!”
He told the girl, who frowned.

“Oh yea? If it isn’t then how do you know?”

“I know because I know you! I’m Angelo, remember me!” Angelo said, and that’s when it all hit her...