Quantcast

Ready to Love Season 3 - Houston!

myshugashuga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
172,917 5,555 1,099
Alleybux
I’d feel something for Symone if she wasn’t flaunting that mess of a relationship like he was a prize. She chased that man down and worked her ass off to become a fiancée just to end up with a broke ass man. Maybe she should face her own life instead of worrying about other women
Yup. The way she couldn’t wait to humiliate another person- pulling out receipts and all. It all came back and slapped her in the face. Hard! I hope she has been lowered a bit too.,

justsoyoukno

ILoveToWhine
Reaction score
Reactions
38,555 681 399
Alleybux
I’m watching now. Here’s some of my notes in real time:

- He is spilling all his tea chile. Symone apparently left him today. Looks like he’s about to breakdown in tears at any moment. Says he wants her back.

- He says he can’t afford his house, car, child support payments etc and is in debt because of his ego and for social appearances. Talks about wearing fake diamonds and a fake Rolex.

- Someone mentioned in the chat that he says he’s in debt to the tune of $250K.

- Says the only asset he has is his home.

- Says his house and car is in his mama’s name.

- Says he has a 500 credit score.

- Says both his bank accounts were negative last week.

- Says he is freeing himself from all of his lies and manipulation.

- Says he hasn’t changed from his first marriage.

- Says he’s doing the same thing “financial and the like”.

-Says that they paid way too much for their engagement party and he didn’t even know how he was going to pay for his part for their April 15th wedding.

- Had to change the wedding date because he couldn’t afford it. Says he was going to figure it out.

- Told Symone she was unrealistic with the budget and that she needed to raise it (TF?)

- Says he now realizes he is at fault, no one else.

- Says he wasn’t a good teammate in his past marriage or with Symone.

- Says he lied to Symone about everything from his business affairs to broken promises about vacation trips because he couldn’t afford it.

- Selling his house to get out of debt and pay for the wedding.

- Wants to give Symone a dream wedding to reconcile for his “financial infidelity”.

- Admits to gas lighting Symone with all of his lies.

- Says it’s been all cap.

Commentary from the chat:

View attachment 4852911 View attachment 4852916 View attachment 4852912
View attachment 4852920
View attachment 4852924

SMH.
What the flick? Daaaaamn. I can’t say that I feel bad for him because he consciously lied for a year or so. It’s good that he is standing in his sh!t - but Symone is not obligated to take him back.

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,484 13,176 1,853
Alleybux
I really hope he doesn’t unalive himself after revealing all of that. People nowadays act like they can’t bounce back from those things. His friends and family need to step in and get him some behavioral treatment asap.
There is a suicidal edge in there. Especially him continually telling his family and friends not to check up on him. Actually they should invite him to to an emergency behavioral therapist. I forgot the name for this when a narcissist tries to control their lies with a confession but dr. @AmusedByIdiocy recently shared the term in one of our threads.

In fact if he kept with the supportive treatments for his ADHD during his young adulthood, he likely would not have created this entire other false persona. Because he did it to hide his learning disability rather than treating it.

His mother spent all that time pouring in to him to get proper treatment and he abandons treatment?

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,484 13,176 1,853
Alleybux
I noticed he previously said that he asked OWN to support an engagement spin off/hosting gigs and they declined. Subsequently, they started asking for subscribers to pay for Youtube content and then the April wedding lost steam, and he mentioned controlling most of the wedding planning. I feel he only proposed thinking there would be opportunities available to grow financially from the content and influencing.

The fact that in this year of 2023, everything Denise said was true (just this week I called her an RTL icon on the Dallas thread) and Rashid and his Nordstrom pajamas are on his beloved Kevin Samuel’s internet crying because he is a high value fraud is baffling.

I hope Symone can heal from this, she clearly tried everything to help, he used her, and leaving is not easy. Rashid can repay most of his debt with the equity from the sale of his home but he needs a real job.
You are a fool for this. I laughed out loud.

He has a job. He said he's a basketball coach and it seems like he's finishing up a credential. Black men in K-12 get promoted like crazy because they are only 2% of the profession.

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,484 13,176 1,853
Alleybux
Exactly. A lot of these men now want to be entrepreneurs without having the work ethic and discipline to be a successful one. They think it's a title to make them feel important and fake flex. I knew he was full of it when he had that made up career title. And now they want women to subsidize their pipe dreams. Having a 9-5 job is starting to be looked down upon by a lot of them too because of this. I think Rashid falls into this boat. He probably would've eventually become a successful business owner had he kept a real job and slowly eased into it instead of throwing caution into the wind. I don't know why these men think they need to jump in so quick, but wanting to keep up with everyone else will do that to you instead of running your own race. They act like jobs don't give you valuable skills you need to be a solid business owner.
Luxury car sellers do good when they are in a community of upper class professionals. They constantly socialize to get their customers. With Symone as his wife, he could have had record sales career in 2024. But his behavior decided that wasn't an option.

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,484 13,176 1,853
Alleybux
I’d feel something for Symone if she wasn’t flaunting that mess of a relationship like he was a prize. She chased that man down and worked her ass off to become a fiancée just to end up with a broke ass man. Maybe she should face her own life instead of worrying about other women
I was shocked when I read in the other thread she pulled Jeffri's credit report. Even for the male-identified women dem, that's a touch too far, no matter what the initial friction was.

The clown came back to bite.

BeautiNBrains

THAT GIRL
Reaction score
Reactions
181,178 2,851 533
Alleybux
I was shocked when I read in the other thread she pulled Jeffri's credit report. Even for the male-identified women dem, that's a touch too far, no matter what the initial friction was.

Nana, I thought you knew about this!

Not only did she do a background check, she was extremely condescending, judgmental, and downright nasty.

Jeffri has her issues but Symone was out of line.

Last edited:

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,484 13,176 1,853
Alleybux

Not only did she do a background check, she was extremely condescending, judgmental, and downright nasty.

I may have been tagged but sometimes I skip out on all the Youtube drama from RTL because it's sad. These people are 30s, 40s+ and behaving worse than rebellious teens.

And you know how I feel about women trying to one-up women, especially in this community's failed patriarchy. It's not a good look.

BeautiNBrains

THAT GIRL
Reaction score
Reactions
181,178 2,851 533
Alleybux
I may have been tagged but sometimes I skip out on all the Youtube drama from RTL because it's sad. These people are 30s, 40s+ and behaving worse than rebellious teens.

And you know how I feel about women trying to one-up women, especially in this community's failed patriarchy. It's not a good look.
I sure do! And I feel the same.

NambyPamby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,583 512 111
Alleybux

Idk why people play with Thee Clown. Homey taught us years ago.

Overnight Celeb

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
231,872 3,656 610
Alleybux

This is crazy. A number of posters were cautiously optimistic of the Symone/Rashid pairing because he came across as leas than genuine … I had no idea Symone and Jeffri had beef!

Symone has to eat this HUGE L! I hope that she learns from all of this.

RemyKismet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,777 813 88
Alleybux
RTL is such a tragedy. The only “long term” couple to come from this show and it’s all built on a lie from the guy. A mess.

I’m not the biggest fan of Symone but hopefully she tries again.

MsMaggie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,620 2,284 576
Alleybux
RTL is such a tragedy. The only “long term” couple to come from this show and it’s all built on a lie from the guy. A mess.

I hope she doesn’t try to work it out with him. The lies and embarrassment are too much. Also she talked a good game but indulged the complete opposite of what she was preaching.

bomshell

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,671 205 11
Alleybux

RTL is an absolute tragedy and a joke! I agree.

A bunch of influencers, part time fatal attraction actors, business owners looking to capitalize off show, local celebrities in the city they reside, and folks looking for the big break into Hollywood.

RemyKismet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,777 813 88
Alleybux
I’m sure Symone will post a response since she’s the clap back queen.

She also fights very dirty and will probably air Rashid out even more.

fuzzymua

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,810 1,172 179
Alleybux
He’s using her like how Maurice uses kimmi from LAMH
she’s a smart childless lawyer with low self esteem, she’s fixing his credit taking out cars for him contributing to bills paying for vacations..
Come back!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5601.gif
    IMG_5601.gif
    65.4 KB · Views: 14

MsMaggie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,620 2,284 576
Alleybux
I’m sure Symone will post a response since she’s the clap back queen.

She also fights very dirty and will probably air Rashid out even more.
Agreed! I hope she pays him dust but if she rips him a new one, I get it. His “transparency” in this video was simply an attempt to publicly draft his version of events before she said anything and also when people noticed the wedding wasn’t happening again as planned. While I think it’s good for him to come to grips with his issues, I also feel that his efforts were manipulative and almost a way to invite public opinion to help convince Symone to return and also chastise her in a way for leaving him.

Latoya Jackson

"hoe/creative"
Reaction score
Reactions
101,057 1,873 490
Alleybux

And that’s why Rashid didn’t want to be in the video with her. She dragging Jeffri for being a struggling single mother, while her man struggling because he wanted to fake a lifestyle.

Mandaazi

New ID: Solarsexual
Reaction score
Reactions
60,404 2,970 1,392
Alleybux
Luxury car sellers do good when they are in a community of upper class professionals. They constantly socialize to get their customers. With Symone as his wife, he could have had record sales career in 2024. But his behavior decided that wasn't an option.
Except that he wasn't even a luxury car seller. I remember always thinking that his IG pages looked shoddy. From his personal to his businesses...but then I told myself, u no Americana what do u know...it just didn't look legit.

Everyone mentioning Denice, but I really wanna know what Adrianna has to say. Didn't he leave a date with her without paying or something like that? She really was in a lose-lose situation, between him and Ghanaian kang Khaliiiih lmao.

Olive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,640 611 142
Alleybux
Whew chile I knew there was a reason beyond just age difference why my baby Adrina didn’t want anything to do with him again … HES BROKE !! 40+ years old flexing for the internet tryna to portray a lifestyle he can’t afford.

Please help me remember, why did they stop dating before going on the show?

He wasn't the guy who left the wallet right?

prissiness

male fonts need to get off LSA & get on indeed !
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
53,780 1,766 622
Alleybux
Please help me remember, why did they stop dating before going on the show?

He wasn't the guy who left the wallet right?
From my recollection, I think she said it had something to do with age and him like being controlling but honestly now that you mention it I think he was the one who left his wallet ! The signs of his brokeness was there since the show first aired !

fuzzymua

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,810 1,172 179
Alleybux
Daammmmm SIS, you working overtime to sell it but like we said the GWORLZ know the sh!t FAKE AF!!!! Alllllll Hztown knows so let's break it down: 1. Watch the credit report video and see the shock on her face when she see's how much DEBT brokey is really in.....2. Forced to go to AAU tournaments every other weekend to "prove" her worth, ADrisnna pretty ass wasn't gonna' be doing THAT bµllsh!t.....3.Taking vacation(s) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ONE all-expenses paid to Mexico that SHE PAID FOR his birthday and documented what did she get for her birthday?????? Nothing, no dinner, no gifts, no dismonds, NO UNITED AIRLINE TICKETS, no IG Stories, no flowers, NOTHING! Just an old photo on a bike with a love hashtag:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Wsht money??? She got her OWN podcast but that sh!t on hold since he gotta' pimp her for his one, check the replays sis!!! You better check the IG more carefully and get your story STRAIGHT: holidays, nothing for Thanksgiving, a FREE HAT, staged pajama photo and a hashtag for Christmas and a free meal, free section and free hookah stuck in HOU for New Years!!!:ROFLMAO::coffee::p Meanwhile her whole crew catching flights....like SHE used to, unless you mised the Dubai thread on IG, :emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care:FOH!!! #readyToLove
I see fonts were spilling the tea since 2021 in the RTL season 4 thread. The last 4 pages of that thread was proved accurate

Last edited:

barelythere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
362,782 9,109 2,706
Alleybux

That’s absolutely ridiculous. She had a crazy hard on for Jeffri which bordered on unhinged and obsessed. I don’t care for her at all. It was unnecessary and mean spirited.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,256 7,672 6,914
Alleybux
So I totally checked out of this franchise when most turned out to be fake or suffering from mental illness (Denise, I'm looking at you chile) on this season and am just finding out about Rashid. Just wanted to say that Adriana is now vindicated for roasting the fcuk out of Rashid. So many fonts on here wanted her to bow down to him simply because of his appearance, never thinking about how old and life advanced he was to her. He zeroed in on her thinking she would be too young and naive to question his lifestyle. I never liked him because he seemed over the top and fake. Turns out he was.

I liked Simone, and still do. I wish her continued happiness and to find a guy who checks all of her boxes.

Last edited:

DeDeFontain

Straight Outta Fosse
Reaction score
Reactions
8,747 621 18
Alleybux
So I totally checked out of this franchise when most turned out to be fake or suffering from mental illness (Denise, I'm looking at you chile) on this season and am just finding out about Rashid. Just wanted to say thatAdriana is now vindicated for roasting the fcuk out of Rashid. So many fonts on here wanted her to bow down to him simply because of his appearance, never thinking about how old and life advanced he was to her. He zeroed in on her thinking she would be too young and naive to question his lifestyle. I never liked him because he seemed over the top and fake. Turns out he was.

I liked Simone, and still do. I wish her continued happiness and to find a guy who checksum all of her boxes.
Rashid and Adriana had a date years before the show and she ghosted him. I think he just wanted the opportunity to return the favor.

Last edited: