Real house Kids special tonight: Riley says she doesn't remember Brielle and only met Noelle twice

Commissioner
Reactions
120,563 9,655 3,039
Alleybux
Riley also says that she and Gia Guicide had a lot in common because they both attend East Coast Colleges.

At the 14:05 timestamp

Riley says she doesn't watch RH and does not want to speak on all the explicit sex shows Kandi does in dungeon show and on line

But she did want to know if Kandi fuked Bolo while filming the show. Kandi denied it and Riley said she was relieved to hear that it wasn't her mother everyone was talking about.

1620586771485.png

Last edited:
Commissioner
Reactions
120,563 9,655 3,039
Alleybux
I'm going to do a good deed and say nothing on this.....

I'm sure someone will come in here choosing violence soon enough....
Not violence but maybe some push back. Riley is way too nice. She should have had plenty to say about Wig and ho daughter considering the numerous times Wig has come for her mother. And she had Riley's name in her mouth too

Victim of iPhone Autocorrect
Reactions
100,478 816 334
Alleybux
She seems like she would be cool one on one. The type of person who probably has a smaller group on friends but they’re incredibly tight and loyal.

General Manager
Reactions
16,927 195 60
Alleybux
I thought Kandi and Kim were tight way back and vacationed together with their girls.

Interesting that Cynthia and Kandi didn’t have their kids around each other.

Team Owner
Reactions
151,794 4,434 967
Alleybux
I thought Kandi and Kim were tight way back and vacationed together with their girls.

I wonder if Noelle having had Leon as an active father all her life,
and Riley practically never having Block in her life at all played a part in that.

It could cause some resentments.

Team Owner
Reactions
223,835 3,958 2,805
Alleybux
I know Riley irks a lot of people (I don’t understand how) but I relate to her. I’ve always been that monotone kid who just came off aloof or uncaring. People really underestimate or pre-judge women like this.

It sounds like she made a good decision by not watching the show for her own sanity.

Team Owner
Reactions
120,741 2,613 2,097
Alleybux

They are teenagers and there is a gap in their age, so it's not shocking that they don't hang out. Most people already have their friends by the time they are a teenager.

Starter
Reactions
8,530 175 55
Alleybux
Riley's new nose seems to be settling in. It looks better. I'm surprised the kids didn't hang around each other more. I'm also surprised Riley loves NYC. A lot of Southerns tend to think it's too fast paced

Victim of iPhone Autocorrect
Reactions
100,478 816 334
Alleybux
Riley's new nose seems to be settling in. It looks better. I'm surprised the kids didn't hang around each other more. I'm also surprised Riley loves NYC. A lot of Southerns tend to think it's too fast paced
It’s probably relatable or at least not overwhelming to her because of Kandi’s career, especially if Kandi took her along a lot of times.

General Manager
Reactions
27,536 631 1,021
Alleybux
Riley’s my girl.

Game recognize Game.
She’s a driven achiever, and I sooo identify with that and root for her success.

And I loved her lil (undercover) shady ass hitting Brielle’s skank ass with the Mariah Carey:

giphy.gif

GO Riley!!

• ° . * Aries Virgo Libra * . ° •
Reactions
24,251 423 92
Alleybux
But she did want to know if Kandi fuked Bolo while filming the show. Kandi denied it and Riley said she was relieved to hear that it wasn't her mother everyone was talking about.

:laugh2 people tryna down play Bolo-gate but it is down right embarrassing. Porsha is lucky PJ is still a child/toddler cause they woulda been dragging her at school.

General Manager
Reactions
16,927 195 60
Alleybux
The part about her asking about Kandi and Bolo lends credence to Marlo saying her nephew wanted to know what happened at the party. Kids would want to know, especially if it will be mentioned at school.

Team Owner
Reactions
138,953 2,895 817
Alleybux
I wonder if Noelle having had Leon as an active father all her life,
and Riley practically never having Block in her life at all played a part in that.

It could cause some resentments.

I think Noelle spent summers with Leon. Maybe that’s why they never got cool. Plus Noelle has a few years on Riley.

• ° . * Aries Virgo Libra * . ° •
Reactions
24,251 423 92
Alleybux

The nose definitely settled lol. She looks gorgeous tho.

Very smart of her switching her major to Music Business/Law considering her mother's career and connections. I feel like Riley will go very far.

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
Depends Probably Arkansas! I like to go on zillow and look at cheap places to live because my area is so depressing. Arkansas and west Virginia...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
GIRL BYE! PPD or not, it’s never okay to kill your babies. I went through it when my daughter was born and I NEVER not ONCE thought about harming...
  • Poll
Is Toy Story 4 worth re watching?
I didn't think it was bad just unnessacry. Part 3 closed the story perfectly.
Do most BM who leave BW/ W as single mothers actually want children?
A lot of women don’t want their kids either. But in society women are more looked down if the mother is a dead beat vs the father. It’s crazy how...
Kayne moved on way too fast but Kim was with Kanye and got pregnant
Talk about beating a dead horse! Kim and Kanye Had no business being together, or bring 4 Innocent kids into the mix. Irina not gonna happen she...
Cutting Off Acts Of Intimacy After Already Spending A Few Nights With Him?
He is literally the man of my dreams. It is not easy to find a man as handsome as him, who is also hardworking, ambitious, gentle, and...
Top Bottom