Quantcast

RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021

Dreday26267

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,867 54 9
Alleybux
Most of what shaped my opinion was s3- for me certain situations had me side-eyeing Jill- not that Bethany didn't play a role in their spat. Come back when you finish s3 and let me know if you still feel the same way.
Yea I felt Bethany was wrong at first until I kept watching and they both shared ownership of that fallout at least to me also!

DarknLovely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,146 792 261
Alleybux
What season are you on specifically? Is it s3? I don't want to spoil anything
Just finished season 3.

oh It was Jill who played a major role in their fall out. With the way Bethany grew up her cut off game is really strong.

Wow the fans hated Jill LOL

Alex and her weird azz kept stirring the pot. I don’t like her, her bad kids and freaky husband

Chocolat3Decadence

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,084 426 45
Alleybux
Just finished season 3.

oh It was Jill who played a major role in their fall out. With the way Bethany grew up her cut off game is really strong.

Alex and her weird azz kept stirring the pot. I don’t like her, her bad kids and freaky husband
So initially I felt that Bethany wasn't around as much and didn't truly reach out to Jill when Bobby was sick that summer. I thought "wow, this woman opened her home to you and now that you're on you just left her in the dust". And then it seemed like there was some miscommunication and misunderstandings that Bethany was trying to clear up but Jill shut that down mean-girl style. That phone call where Bethany was crying and trying to make amends? That call is what made Jill rub me the wrong way. With Luann there putting the battery in her back, it seemed like she took pleasure in treating Bethany nasty over the phone. Then there was the surprise meeting Ramona tried to set up so that the two could talk in person where once again, Luann was there so Jill was not trying to talk. She made it clear that her and Bethany couldn't reconcile. Ok, fine- that's what she claims she wanted.

Fast-forward to Bethany at this time, seemingly in a blossoming relationship, turned engagement, turned baby on the way- now Jill feels some type of way because she claims she wanted this for Bethany, but she really just wanted to be the one who had all of the tea of her good friend. She tried to make amends mainly to be in the know again. The way she treated Bethany before left a bad taste in Bethany's mouth and so she closed the door on that friendship at the time. Jill was inconsistent and made it clear she wanted nothing more to do with her, so why was she trying to be cool again all of a sudden? To me it seemed disingenuous. I don't really care for Bethany, but I could see right through Jill's act. She got lost in the optics of reality tv and wanted a moment. She just didn't expect Bethany to have the glow up that she did.

Whew! I wasn't expecting to write all of that lol

Philotes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,056 2,055 102
Alleybux
Just finished season 3.

That’s why I said keep watching lol! The Jill and Bethany fall out was big because Jill THOUGHT she was the fan favorite and playing with a full deck. It’s wild to watch it now with different set of eyes. When you get to the later seasons you will see Jill again…trying to come back. Spoiler alert: She will never be a housewife again. Simply Luann and Dorindas “friend” which is shady on Bravos part considering she was one of the first NY housewives.

divadoll777

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,237 264 37
Alleybux
So initially I felt that Bethany wasn't around as much and didn't truly reach out to Jill when Bobby was sick that summer. I thought "wow, this woman opened her home to you and now that you're on you just left her in the dust". And then it seemed like there was some miscommunication and misunderstandings that Bethany was trying to clear up but Jill shut that down mean-girl style. That phone call where Bethany was crying and trying to make amends? That call is what made Jill rub me the wrong way. With Luann there putting the battery in her back, it seemed like she took pleasure in treating Bethany nasty over the phone. Then there was the surprise meeting Ramona tried to set up so that the two could talk in person where once again, Luann was there so Jill was not trying to talk. She made it clear that her and Bethany couldn't reconcile. Ok, fine- that's what she claims she wanted.

Fast-forward to Bethany at this time, seemingly in a blossoming relationship, turned engagement, turned baby on the way- now Jill feels some type of way because she claims she wanted this for Bethany, but she really just wanted to be the one who had all of the tea of her good friend. She tried to make amends mainly to be in the know again. The way she treated Bethany before left a bad taste in Bethany's mouth and so she closed the door on that friendship at the time. Jill was inconsistent and made it clear she wanted nothing more to do with her, so why was she trying to be cool again all of a sudden? To me it seemed disingenuous. I don't really care for Bethany, but I could see right through Jill's act. She got lost in the optics of reality tv and wanted a moment. She just didn't expect Bethany to have the glow up that she did.

Whew! I wasn't expecting to write all of that lol
Luann really got on my damn nerves. She was so messy, she clearly didn’t want them to reconcile. I think if it hadn’t been for her they would’ve talked and at least made up, even if the friendship wasn’t going to be the same again.

Chocolat3Decadence

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,084 426 45
Alleybux
Luann really got on my damn nerves. She was so messy, she clearly didn’t want them to reconcile. I think if it hadn’t been for her they would’ve talked and at least made up, even if the friendship wasn’t going to be the same again.
Definitely! Jill was definitely being extra with Luann as a battery in her back smh. She ended up having an egg on her face that season. I think I just might rewatch this season. I also want to rewatch Dorinda's glory years lol. The Berzerkshire's was a classic trip!

divadoll777

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,237 264 37
Alleybux
Definitely! Jill was definitely being extra with Luann as a battery in her back smh. She ended up having an egg on her face that season. I think I just might rewatch this season. I also want to rewatch Dorinda's glory years lol. The Berzerkshire's was a classic trip!
Lol Dorinda ended up being my FAV! I hate how she went out. I rewatch that franchise often. So many classic moments.

DarknLovely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,146 792 261
Alleybux
Neither did Alex and her ugly face lol

Dreday26267

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,867 54 9
Alleybux
Lol Dorinda ended up being my FAV! I hate how she went out. I rewatch that franchise often. So many classic moments.
She is def my fav as well her last season tho was tough to watch she was out of control but she brought some good moments to the show! I love her cursing out Sonja especially at the pizza place

DarknLovely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,146 792 261
Alleybux
Finally on Season 13 episode 7.

Eboni is annoying! She made this season very heavy and not light hearted. These women yell and then make up. She is doing too much

she lied when she said LuAnn called her an angry black woman when Luann just said Angry.
Ugh ugh ugh

SoufeastChick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,822 209 63
Alleybux
Eboni excluding Bershan shows me she's a lame of the highest order. Her blackness is a brand, and she's choosing to befriend the women she was just wondering if they were white supremacists 3 episodes ago.
True true true

Eboni is full of it.

HeyJoJo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,711 172 19
Alleybux
Are there any updates on the casting situation with RHONY? Sounds like Ramona is still out.

HeyJoJo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,711 172 19
Alleybux

justadreamer

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,485 804 444
Alleybux