Quantcast

RHOSLC Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Season 1 Official Thread - Premieres November 11th

Who Are You Interested In As Of Now?

• Jen Shah

Votes: 232 25.7%
  • Meredith Marks

Votes: 59 6.5%
  • Whitney Rose

Votes: 112 12.4%
  • Lisa Barlow

Votes: 42 4.7%
  • Mary Cosby

Votes: 272 30.2%
  • Heather Gay

Votes: 83 9.2%
  • Not that interested

Votes: 101 11.2%

• Total voters

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Late at night when no one's watching and camera are off she takes her wig off and reveals that she is Brendan Fraser moonlighting as Heather Gay.
index.jpg

I'm not about to play with you.

ethereal314

Mrs. Duck
Reaction score
Reactions
11,355 150 11
Alleybux
See I like this lol. Let the show speak for itself. I hate how some of these shows will spoil the entire season before it airs. Beverly Hills used to be BAD at that and RHOA is too.
I agree. As long as this isn’t a sign the season will be boring, I am here for the surprise.

LVuittonLover

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
17,675 449 144
Alleybux
See I like this lol. Let the show speak for itself. I hate how some of these shows will spoil the entire season before it airs. Beverly Hills used to be BAD at that and RHOA is too.

Jen Shah's Fed case is advertisement enough! I'm sure this franchise will gain a bigger audience this season as people tune in to see what's going on with her.

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,634 8,494 1,880
Alleybux
I’m just waiting on Coach Shah’s girlfriend to come out.

Girl I'm putting my money on a 20 or 30-something baby mama with two toddlers tucked away somewhere, a whole other household. Whoever it is, it's giving him enough that he has checked out from Jen, that's why he can handle her with kid gloves so easily. He's done trying to tell her how he truly feels about her behavior and hold her accountable, he just placates her for long enough and then dips out again. Even that managerial, almost pastor/pimp/coach-like tone he uses is fake AF and he uses it to coddle her.

And does anyone else think its weird that they keep saying "we haven't done xxxxx in 25 years"? Like the birthday party and the dance thing? Is that because of Islam or has the marriage been just that sh!tty?

:joy: We all know he got a friend but I’m truly unsure if it’s a girl or a boy...

Nah I think he's straight but that lispy, elevated, whispery voice he uses is to make white people and other non-blacks, including his wife, feel more comfortable around him. I highly doubt he talks that way among his teammates or the kids he coaches.

Link is dead but I think Mary's cousin mentioned this in his interview.

April Diamond

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
303,024 8,823 4,329
Alleybux
Girl I'm putting my money on a 20 or 30-something baby mama with two toddlers tucked away somewhere, a whole other household. Whoever it is, it's giving him enough that he has checked out from Jen, that's why he can handle her with kid gloves so easily. He's done trying to tell her how he truly feels about her behavior and hold her accountable, he just placates her for long enough and then dips out again. Even that managerial, almost pastor/pimp/coach-like tone he uses is fake AF and he uses it to coddle her.

And does anyone else think its weird that they keep saying "we haven't done xxxxx in 25 years"? Like the birthday party and the dance thing? Is that because of Islam or has the marriage been just that sh!tty?

Nah I think he's straight but that lispy, elevated, whispery voice he uses is to make white people and other non-blacks, including his wife, feel more comfortable around him. I highly doubt he talks that way among his teammates or the kids he coaches.

When I tell you I screamed at this LMAO. Coach Shah def has a hidden family somewhere, probably somewhere on the otherside of the country like in some mid-size town in North Carolina. Man has been checked out on Jen's crazy ass and that marriage a long time ago. He's just waiting for her to finally get sent away.

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,634 8,494 1,880
Alleybux
When I tell you I screamed at this LMAO. Coach Shah def has a hidden family somewhere, probably somewhere on the otherside of the country like in some mid-size town in North Carolina. Man has been checked out on Jen's crazy ass and that marriage a long time ago. He's just waiting for her to finally get sent away.

Yea ... I doubt coaches really travel that much for him to be gone all the time. I went to a Big Ten school and saw our football and basketball coaches around on the humble.

Plus I just googled -- he's not even the head coach, he's the cornerback/special teams coordinator! The kickers? The punters? Chile cheese he's constantly not working like that.

Waterfalls77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,321 606 66
Alleybux

Birthdays aren't supposed to be celebrated in Islam.

Miss D

AFFA
Reaction score
Reactions
20,603 2,133 294
Alleybux
Yea ... I doubt coaches really travel that much for him to be gone all the time. I went to a Big Ten school and saw our football and basketball coaches around on the humble.

Plus I just googled -- he's not even the head coach, he's the cornerback/special teams coordinator! The kickers? The punters? Chile cheese he's constantly not working like that.
I think I remember him saying that he was an assistant coach who goes around to different places to see talent/scout.

I wonder if he was forced to take a leave of absence because of the drama of Jen as the org he works for doesn't want the bad press

3dandnach

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I would be proud too. They were persecuted and managed to build a thriving state in the middle of a desert. Their ancestors were resilient, forward thinking, and resourceful. The Mormon church has amassed considerable wealth and political influence. Encouraging big families has grown their numbers and reach.

I wish black people had done the same.

YikesDorian

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,694 315 31
Alleybux
I heard someone say on a podcast that RHSLC has “such a dark energy to it,” and I think that succinctly summarized my feelings about it. It’s just… eek.

buenasnoches

either laugh or log off
Reaction score
Reactions
30,895 2,326 1,484
Alleybux
I got a feeling if Jen stays on this show shes gonna be exposed like Teresa

Like I said in a previous thread, somebody got on twitter on one of those bravo housewives fanpages on twitter saying that Jen's assistants are her friends and family, they rent that house shes in, they lease cars and shes in debt...dont know if its true but usually the ones who come out the gate all lavish and flashy are the ones maxing out credit cards i.e Teresa Guidice
Damn

buenasnoches

either laugh or log off
Reaction score
Reactions
30,895 2,326 1,484
Alleybux
Mary definitely belittles people at her church. She got caught on tape calling them broke for not donating more money.
Many churches do this, my aunt church continues to collect til they reach the goal. My aunt spends all her child support check in her church. It's sad.

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,821 9,060 1,348
Alleybux
Noooooooooo spill please

here you are

I know someone who worked at NuSkin with Justin and Whitney and they gave me some tea

I live in Utah, and obviously work here. MLM’s here are common, I’ve never worked for one, but a lot of people in the valley have. I know someone who worked at NuSkin and knew Justin and Whitney during their affair. Here are the main points I was told:
- Whitney was married to an ex-BYU football player and was 22 at the time.

- There was a retreat that was held in like a giant compound of cabin mansions, everyone on Justin’s team stayed there. Others in the NuSkin company went up for a day for a meeting/presentation. The reports were there was weird energy- people drinking who obviously didn’t drink (Mormon) and Whitney hanging on Justin and a lot of inappropriate work touching. Basically a lot of other coworkers were like “wtf is up with Justin’s team it smells like SIN in here.”

- Whitney was Justin’s secretary (admin)

- For about a year, at conferences, Whitney would often end up “ironing Justin’s clothes” at the hotels, and ending up in his jacket if she was cold, etc… basically everyone at the company was like side eyeing the whole situation

- Everything gets blown up when they went to Hawaii for a distributors (MLM jargon) conference and Whitney was full baby bump, in a bikini, dirty dancing on Justin. Whitney was getting divorced during this time.

- many Mormon distributors were like “um what is the married VP of our region doing grinding on his secretary?”

- one of the main distributors over China and Japan threatened to quit because they found the debauchery offensive

- They both end up shitcanned for their affair, mostly because the CEO was like “bro why? And is she pregnant?” And Justin was like “yeah the kids mine”

- a coworker called Justin’s wife and told her about the affair

- Justin was kicked out and married pregnant Whitney within WEEKS of his wife kicking his ass out of the house

- Someone from NuSkin married them which I think is funny (everyone in the room did literally hate him because I guess his wife is pretty awesome)

- Justin was allegedly in the bishopric (Leadership of the LDS church) and HE was excommunicated (Whitney was not but he was)

- Justin and Whitney aren’t actually that rich they just know rich MLM people and all their money has been made via MLM.

I actually think they seem to be in love and the affair to me isn’t shocking. But I thought the tea was still fun.

Gina Payne

Arrivederci LSA. It's been real <3
Reaction score
Reactions
56,476 1,795 1,289
Alleybux
So Mary’s grandmother’s restaurant was called “Mama’s Plantation.” And it was a soul food restaurant. Uh... :unsure:
I thought it was called Southern Plantation but either way, that's horrible lmao. so I see Mary's grandma was a little bit off as well if she's the one who named that sh!t