BarbitheDoll

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,753 1,584 1,386
Alleybux
PSX_20240123_233821.jpg

PSX_20240123_233821.jpg

And so the madness begins with talks of healers, pastors, undying love for a man only because he has money etc as was in the Kasia era. Imagine a man dumps you and you saying it's giving people who plotted against your relationship what they wanted!!!???

REBECCA!!!!JEROME plotted against you, he doesn't want you or your drama. Heck you plotted against your own relationship with your PUBLIC DISPLAY OF LUNACY. You look so crazy and outdated. People don't follow you for beauty tips or travel vlogs. People follow you to laugh & you're NOT A COMEDIAN. you're a joke and a laughing stock, and thank God you racially ambiguous because you are an embarrassment to Jamaica and a man clown.

Mighty God of Daniel People don't even follow you for spirituality and manifestation, we just a wait on u to mad out like you did last time. You gave Jerome what he wanted you gave him a solid reason to dump your ass and never post your crazy delusional ass the moment Kasia died. Dumb b!+ch.

Last edited:

graphx

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
206 6 1
Alleybux
It’s actually well known and rumored in certain circles in Germany that they are having a thing going on since at least a year.

They are trying to keep it very low-key , so there won’t be much evidence.
Yeah. But that does not automatically imply love. I even doubt that she is the only one.

hellokity

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
345 91 25
Alleybux
She is an sick person, nothing more and nothing less, but I truly believe Jerome is struggling too. Imagine living with her and listening to her every day! What a nasty woman she is, so twisted, it's unbelievable! She knows exactly what she's doing with the text she posted online a week ago against Jerome; it has nothing to do with her explanation now. Does he have family, and do people see what she is doing? Can someone help at least to take these children away? Like the person said before, she is a clown, and everyone is laughing about her. Now, back from Paris and having her breakdown! Jerome, run as quickly as you can! She is a living devil, and Sherin, get your children back for goodness' sake!

And also, Rebecca, not you Sherin has been living in hell without her kids, watching you post them online as your own! Don’t think for a moment that you've escaped karma; it’s only just beginning!!!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
1,870 12 12
Alleybux
View attachment 5534630
View attachment 5534573

And so the madness begins with talks of healers, pastors, undying love for a man only because he has money etc as was in the Kasia era. Imagine a man dumps you and you saying it's giving people who plotted against your relationship what they wanted!!!???

REBECCA!!!!JEROME plotted against you, he doesn't want you or your drama. Heck you plotted against your own relationship with your PUBLIC DISPLAY OF LUNACY. You look so crazy and outdated. People don't follow you for beauty tips or travel vlogs. People follow you to laugh & you're NOT A COMEDIAN. you're a joke and a laughing stock, and thank God you racially ambiguous because you are an embarrassment to Jamaica and a man clown.

Mighty God of Daniel People don't even follow you for spirituality and manifestation, we just a wait on u to mad out like you did last time. You gave Jerome what he wanted you gave him a solid reason to dump your ass and never post your crazy delusional ass the moment Kasia died. Dumb b!+ch.
Remember the "healer" Amelia Happiness Guru?
View attachment 5534630
View attachment 5534573

Remember the "healer" Amelia Happiness Guru? She soon pop up back as part of the Deja vu cast. Rebecca keep going through the same wash rinse repeat cycle. Smh.

Attachments

• 20240124_012526.jpg
    20240124_012526.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 129

laalaa

Manifesting
Reaction score
Reactions
56,676 7,046 1,865
Alleybux
This Janine girl would be great to be the “new” insta thot for Boateng.

Rebecca would go livid if they posted together.

Janine is someone Rebecca could not deal with. She’s got many followers, is superficial and obnoxious just like her but super successful being an insta influencer with no talent highly fake and flaunting her twins.

And this Janine is so much more annoying and “in your face” than Kasia ever was.

Love that twist.

laalaa

Manifesting
Reaction score
Reactions
56,676 7,046 1,865
Alleybux
She is delusional!
These messages show that she is mentally unwell. What defeat?

The embarrassment happened a long time ago when she showed her true colors.

Her biggest mistake was to stalk and harass her ex and his new girlfriend dragging entire families, exes and more people into it and after a terrible death trying to pretend as if nothing happened and that she was “destined” “to win”… win what Rebecca? It’s all in her head.

She invited a dead woman’s son (!) on holidays with her son and the kids of a boyfriend she insisted to be her boyfriend harassing and stalking.

A 3 day water detox won’t help. She needs psychiatric help.

Her words defy any logical reasoning:

“So afraid to publicly admit failure by losing my relationship with the man I loved more than words can explain and everyone knew how much I loved him — (losing him is) a defeat and embarrassment.

It was giving all those who had plotted so hard against us exactly what they wanted.”

——-

The only one plotting so hard were Rebecca and Boateng himself. They plotted and plotted until there was nothing to plot and to pretend any longer. She was and is obsessed with him - that’s what she describes as love one can’t explain with words - it’s an unhealthy and toxic obsession

All of this message screams borderline. Her biggest fear is embarrassment and being dumped apparently so all she ever did is to cause all of this to someone else.

Last edited:

Alcibie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
86 3 14
Alleybux
This Janine girl would be great to be the “new” insta thot for Boateng.

Rebecca would go livid if they posted together.

Janine is someone Rebecca could not deal with. She’s got many followers, is superficial and obnoxious just like her but super successful being an insta influencer with no talent highly fake and flaunting her twins.

And this Janine is so much more annoying and “in your face” than Kasia ever was.

Love that twist.
100 % agreed.

She invited a dead woman’s son (!) on holidays with her son and the kids of a boyfriend she insisted to be her boyfriend harassing and stalking.
What are you talking about? Why would this be her? How would that even have happened?
He did that! She would not have his contact details, nor the money to pay for that, or the need to make the public believe that she is actually a quite good person.
This was obviously him and somehow it seemed to have worked for some people.

laalaa

Manifesting
Reaction score
Reactions
56,676 7,046 1,865
Alleybux
100 % agreed.

What are you talking about? Why would this be her? How would that even have happened?
He did that! She would not have his contact details, nor the money to pay for that, or the need to make the public believe that she is actually a quite good person.
This was obviously him and somehow it seemed to have worked for some people.
Of course he paid but who says it was his idea? She is the one pretending to have created a big family while all the while she was the one Boateng cheated with when with Sherin and breaking up that relationship and then destroying Kasia’s life by harassing her and him and coming at them like a furious woman scorned.

I wish this Janine girl will go public with Boateng although I don’t think she will. She’s got a story about a stalker she has been dealing with for the last 2 1/2 years who threatens a to publish all her private life and drag her publicly and that’s the reason why she is not showing off her kids any longer. The stalker “forbid” her to.

Surely Janine and Boateng would have a lot to talk about stalkers!

Alcibie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
86 3 14
Alleybux
Of course he paid but who says it was his idea? She is the one pretending to have created a big family while all the while she was the one Boateng cheated with when with Sherin and breaking up that relationship and then destroying Kasia’s life by harassing her and him and coming at them like a furious woman scorned.

I wish this Janine girl will go public with Boateng although I don’t think she will. She’s got a story about a stalker she has been dealing with for the last 2 1/2 years who threatens a to publish all her private life and drag her publicly and that’s the reason why she is not showing off her kids any longer. The stalker “forbid” her to.

Yeah, but who says it was her idea. He has much more motive. Look at those Kasia stans that suddenly changed their mind…

Can you pls post the story about the stalker? Several people are refering to it.
2,5 years?
During that live when R was told about Janine, it was clear she already knew about her. She also stopped the Live to screenshot the info on Janine, then said she had a man and when people said she had not, she freaked.

laalaa

Manifesting
Reaction score
Reactions
56,676 7,046 1,865
Alleybux
Yeah, but who says it was her idea. He has much more motive. Look at those Kasia stans that suddenly changed their mind…
Who cares if it was explicitly her idea or Boateng’s idea? She was obviously part of it - it’s not like she opposed to it and stayed home. She was on all those trips when they put that child in front of the cameras.
Can you pls post the story about the stalker? Several people are refering to it.
2,5 years?
During that live when R was told about Janine, it was clear she already knew about her. She also stopped the Live to screenshot the info on Janine, then said she had a man and when people said she had not, she freaked.
Just go to Janine’s IG - it’s the first of her stories right under her profile pic and info.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,603 495,003 222,883
Alleybux
I wonder if Jerome told all the women he dated about Rebecca being 'crazy,' and nanny. Additionally, she's wearing an engagement ring, possibly indicating an attempt to reconcile before Jerome sign at the new club.

Contrary to what Jerome claimed three years ago, it now seems he was forced into the relationship by Rebecca, not Kasia. Reflecting on the past three years, this was the time Kasia experienced a worst time in her life.

I firmly believe Rebecca orchestrated everything that happened to Kasia. It appears Jerome may be compelled to stay in the relationship to avoid potential harm.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,603 495,003 222,883
Alleybux
This girl Janine also went to the police due to threats from a stalker. It's alarming that this situation mirrors what happened with Rebecca orchestrating a hacker for Kasia, as mentioned in the Bundeswag post. It's concerning if similar tactics are being used against other women. SMH

Tigeranna

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,368 12 44
Alleybux
This girl Janine also went to the police due to threats from a stalker. It's alarming that this situation mirrors what happened with Rebecca orchestrating a hacker for Kasia, as mentioned in the Bundeswag post. It's concerning if similar tactics are being used against other women. SMH
Exactly…

Alcibie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
86 3 14
Alleybux
I wonder if Jerome told all the women he dated about Rebecca being 'crazy,' and nanny. Additionally, she's wearing an engagement ring, possibly indicating an attempt to reconcile before Jerome sign at the new club.

Contrary to what Jerome claimed three years ago, it now seems he was forced into the relationship by Rebecca, not Kasia. Reflecting on the past three years, this was the time Kasia experienced a worst time in her life.

I firmly believe Rebecca orchestrated everything that happened to Kasia. It appears Jerome may be compelled to stay in the relationship to avoid potential harm.
Stop abusing the anonymous mode for your nonsense. We can tell by the content who it is.

Accept the fact that no one is forcing him into any relationship, that is just his favourite excuse and it is working. At least on you.
Just go to Janine’s IG - it’s the first of her stories right under her profile pic and info.

Sounds scary and could be anyone, but also Rebecca trying to destroy her business.

hellokity

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
345 91 25
Alleybux
Remember the Bundeswag threatening Kasia here on LA! Also Noan pictures all over JB account so!
IMG_3791.jpeg
IMG_3790.jpeg
IMG_3789.jpeg

Alcibie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
86 3 14
Alleybux
Remember the Bundeswag threatening Kasia here on LA! Also Noan pictures all over JB account so!
View attachment 5534952 View attachment 5534954 View attachment 5534955
Why would the fact that he post pictures it justify you doing the same? Also, he has the permission. Speaking in legal terms, what he does is unethical, what you do is unethical and illegal!

Also, nothing of the above prove anything, the hacker may very well be paid by Jérôme to cover up the spyware all over Kasia’s phone. This is something we know. That Kasia said that he gave her a „new“ phone that was already unpacked and that she is sure he is spying on her.

allfakes

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
196 4
Alleybux
This Poor guy, Rebecca Silvera I hope you will burn in Hell!!!
That’s too much. We all or at least most of us agree that him posting Ks son is crossing the line. It doesn’t justify you doing it. This little boy doesn’t even know his face is on a freaking gossip blog. Come on

hellokity

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
345 91 25
Alleybux
Are you kidding me right now? This boy's face is on 100 profiles of Kasia's fans on Instagram and all over the internet. You shouldn't worry about people posting this boy. However, it's concerning that Jerome and Rebecca are taking the kid on holiday, given their responsibility for his mother death.

citrin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
735 59 10
Alleybux
How many self-absorbed quotes does this woman actually post?

It’s all I, I , I and me me me…. Ugh. Can’t she get finally get over herself ?
And who is the main audience ? Is she talking to herself ? I seriously don’t get it.

hellokity

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
345 91 25
Alleybux
Why would the fact that he post pictures it justify you doing the same? Also, he has the permission. Speaking in legal terms, what he does is unethical, what you do is unethical and illegal!

Also, nothing of the above prove anything, the hacker may very well be paid by Jérôme to cover up the spyware all over Kasia’s phone. This is something we know. That Kasia said that he gave her a „new“ phone that was already unpacked and that she is sure he is spying on her.
Also is quite interesting that you are disliking whenever someone says something bad about Rebecca, also you do one thing Rebecca always did analyse the text and the words to find out who could be Kasia! SMH

Alcibie

lalaand

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
225 17 1
Alleybux
Guys all I have to say since I read everything here is that Rebecca is entering a Momentum of deja vu meaning God is giving her again the same lesson to prove that she will not repeat again what she did in past ! I rebuke zo believe that she was all innoncent to not get the same Situation over and over. And I also will not believe that the next woman will die because of her when she does the same like she has been doing since a decade. She got exposed so hard that the minute she tries to trash the new woman, people only have to look up her name and the new woman knows what's up. Press charges when she starts harassing again and leave soon as JB folds. But I think this time even he don't care anymore plus I think his brother is helping him too, maybe kevin tries to help him by giving him to his Italien connections Club. Either way, everyone tries to close the chapter with Rebecca, couldn't imagine living with her in the same house. Her crazy tail self talking about people plotting on her relationship...... LOLLLL

hellokity

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
345 91 25
Alleybux
Guys all I have to say since I read everything here is that Rebecca is entering a Momentum of deja vu meaning God is giving her again the same lesson to prove that she will not repeat again what she did in past ! I rebuke zo believe that she was all innoncent to not get the same Situation over and over. And I also will not believe that the next woman will die because of her when she does the same like she has been doing since a decade. She got exposed so hard that the minute she tries to trash the new woman, people only have to look up her name and the new woman knows what's up. Press charges when she starts harassing again and leave soon as JB folds. But I think this time even he don't care anymore plus I think his brother is helping him too, maybe kevin tries to help him by giving him to his Italien connections Club. Either way, everyone tries to close the chapter with Rebecca, couldn't imagine living with her in the same house. Her crazy tail self talking about people plotting on her relationship...... LOLLLL
Facts!!

laalaa

Manifesting
Reaction score
Reactions
56,676 7,046 1,865
Alleybux
All her inspirational quotes about trauma, fu$$ed up life and greater meaning are just so lame.

She should focus on her mental health - she was seen with her phone in each and every pic her “friends” posted when in some restaurants.

And above all care for her teenage son who has experienced so much loss and uncertainty within the last couple of years.

She reminds me of these women that always go after men in relationships and then always wonder why those relationships founded on deceit, lies and betrayal don’t work out.

Alcibie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
86 3 14
Alleybux
Also is quite interesting that you are disliking whenever someone says something bad about Rebecca, also you do one thing Rebecca always did analyse the text and the words to find out who could be Kasia! SMH

Alcibie

Hahahahahaha, I dislike your mysogonist bs and you call me Rebecca. You are more Rebecca than me posting Noan’s pictures. Stop doing illegal stuff and making the bad guy the victim. Or are you Jérôme? With you feeling sorry for him and giving him good advise how to save his reputation and even at some point questioning the decision TWO judges made and calling Sherin a liar, because she apparently is „giving you Amber Heart vibes“. Just get over yourself or live with the fact that people disagree with you!

Alcibie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
86 3 14
Alleybux
All her inspirational quotes about trauma, fu$$ed up life and greater meaning are just so lame.

She should focus on her mental health - she was seen with her phone in each and every pic her “friends” posted when in some restaurants.

And above all care for her teenage son who has experienced so much loss and uncertainty within the last couple of years.

She reminds me of these women that always go after men in relationships and then always wonder why those relationships founded on deceit, lies and betrayal don’t work out.
I swear it has been years of her talking the same sh!t about healing and finally letting go and at no point has she started! Sad and ridiculous!

citrin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
735 59 10
Alleybux

Exactly. Her only job is being a mum and all she does as a mother is traumatising and neglecting her son.
He will need all the healing , that she is talking about.

It’s almost like in her mind she deserves all the money, love and recognition of the world while taunting and destroying the life of everybody else

Last edited:

MissSugarrr

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,938 130 21
Alleybux
I

why does it sound as if hes a victim? Thats a grown ass man cheating on every girlfriend left and right. He met his match with Rs psycho ass and thats what is slow ass gets.

MissSugarrr

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,938 130 21
Alleybux

I hate women who put men before their own kids. There are so many of them. These type of women dont get that theyre traumatizing their children with this behavior.

Alcibie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
86 3 14
Alleybux
I

why does it sound as if hes a victim? Thats a grown ass man cheating on every girlfriend left and right. He met his match with Rs psycho ass and thats what is slow ass gets.
Thank you! This is what I am trying to explain the whole time.

laalaa

Manifesting
Reaction score
Reactions
56,676 7,046 1,865
Alleybux
I hope everyone one following this telenovela drama can agree that BOTH: Boateng and Rebecca are toxic and terrible. If he wasn’t he wouldn’t have abused his ex Sherin and cheated on her then bullied and publicly degraded Kasia all the while also cheating and lying to Rebecca.

As for Rebecca. She has started her career by snatching men who were in relationships - even the baby daddy who passed away was in a relationship when she went on and messed with him and that’s the pattern of all of her “relationships”. She is a bully and harassing everyone including family members and followers so that’s that.

They are both toxic people who can’t be trusted and causing great harm left and right.

Alcibie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
86 3 14
Alleybux
I hope everyone one following this telenovela drama can agree that BOTH: Boateng and Rebecca are toxic and terrible. If he wasn’t he wouldn’t have abused his ex Sherin and cheated on her then bullied and publicly degraded Kasia all the while also cheating and lying to Rebecca.

As for Rebecca. She has started her career by snatching men who were in relationships - even the baby daddy who passed away was in a relationship when she went on and messed with him and that’s the pattern of all of her “relationships”. She is a bully and harassing everyone including family members and followers so that’s that.

They are both toxic people who can’t be trusted and causing great harm left and right.
Amen to that!

Issawifenow

MyPrincess
Reaction score
Reactions
234,108 13,268 7,889
Alleybux

Why are you more mad at Rebecca? This is giving obsessed
The problem is this disgusting man toying with broken women

hellokity

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
345 91 25
Alleybux
It’s her behaviour what makes people hate her even more, also we all know who is Jerome B, 99% of all footballers are the same!! This is nothing new!

K0615

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
78 1
Alleybux
View attachment 5534630
View attachment 5534573

Rebecca is so full of sh!t.lloll
Rebecca only fasting cause she had all that food in Paris ..lol. Hanging with those ambitious girls i bet rebecca didnt pay for one meal .She should go on a social media fast. Going on Instagram looking for sympathy. GTFOH..

K0615

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
78 1
Alleybux
i am reading the previous thread and she is definitely Bundeswag .. Her English was perfect but misspelled alot of words to throw people off.. I am a jamaican and i can tell for sure a jamaican person was writing those threads.