Quantcast

Rebel Wilson looking like a skinny legend.

YourBackYard

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 243 68
Alleybux
dammit!! where the untagged pics go?? ...I wanna see
7gHC.gif

thebli55

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
454 13 7
Alleybux
Rebel Wilson has been slimming down for more than a minute.

She says she did it the old-fashioned way (i.e. no surgery).
She looks good, but I'm not buying her story. These celebs lie about cosmetic surgery even when there are photos of their original faces on the internet. Lying about weight loss surgery would be much easier

rhjunkie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,114 865 625
Alleybux
For some people, a fuller face makes them look younger. I do think her thinner face ages her a little but I think the average person would take looking a bit older if it meant being physically healthier and able to enjoy life a bit more. Who enjoys climbing a flight of stairs and gasping for breath by the end of it? Or not being able to enjoy the outdoors because you can't walk for long periods of time because of bad knees? I guess the people who don't enjoy these things are the ones who are commenting online about being 'concerned' for Rebel much like they are concerned for Adele. Stop looking to celebrities to commit to lifelong obesity just so you can feel better about the size of your body. That isn't what body positivity is about.

drkjourney1

Come for me, and I'll answer!
Reaction score
Reactions
46,162 1,033 540
Alleybux
Good for her. Losing weight is truly a struggle and a blessing when you hit your goal. I wish her continued health and happiness.

Now, I‘d be lying if I said that I am not shocked to see how much older she looks with far less weight. It seems that when Black women lose a large amount, we look decades younger; when white women lose a huge amount, those heauxs age in multiples like Bassett hound years. It’s mind blowing.