Quantcast

Recorded Drive-Through Covid Vaccines Sites Showing People Passing Out & Having Adverse Effects.

LACQUER

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
120,608 5,786 1,518
Alleybux
Can I just say that I have been sleeping VERY well at night lately, knowing I don't have to worry about this stuff being injected into me. Best sleep of my life.

Jazlyn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,963 1,785 973
Alleybux
Funny when I hear people say that COVID is survivable.

I guess it is but it can still suck even when you “survive”. I survived this it fine but my sense of taste and smell is still fµcked. I can’t stand the smell of food when it’s cooking and most things are gross. Eating has become a chore. If I could have gotten a vaccine to avoid this, I would have.

SulkyMinx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,300 3,571 2,792
Alleybux
I know it didn't have anything to do with it. LOL My point was in that I don't take kindly to people hurting someone I love, and gave an example for emphasis. That alone should have showed you that i didn't make this ish, up because as I was recalling it, it drudged up another memory where something happened that tested my "good side.".

The 1st shot did something to him. It took the thought of jail or prison for me not to go back up there to the parking lot where they jabbed him.. LMAO

BUT we all got domain over our own bodies.

So...whatever will be, will be : )

But if something else happens to him with this 2nd shot tomorrow, I'd sue if we were married. I don't care what he signed. LOL

Hopefully, he will be okay.

Regardless, it is HIS body.

Like I said, I do not buy that all happened to him. There are no reports of anything like that. You would have zoomed off to a hospital.

shychick777

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,921 1,884 1,398
Alleybux
Like I said, I do not buy that all happened to him. There are no reports of anything like that. You would have zoomed off to a hospital.
But in all seriousness, whether you believe or not changes nothing for me or him - unless you gonna pay his hospital bill. LOL

Last edited:

mekap31

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,843 2,545 2,072
Alleybux
When they started giving out free Krispy Kreme donuts it was then I knew they were trying to kill us.
No thanks.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,379 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
We have no idea why this total stranger had that reaction. I sat in a football stadium full of people when I got my vaccine and didn’t see a single negative reaction during the time I was there. No one I know who has gotten the vaccine is ill, but a few are dead from Covid. I continue to hope the vaccine is “safe” and I also don’t want to be bed ridden with Covid. Will I get a “yearly” boost? Like old folks sh!t, I guess it all depends.

MelonJuice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,701 550 238
Alleybux
What is the death rate from contracting the virus vs. The death rate from taking the vaccine?

I would be inclined to take one at this point but I feel anaphylaxis would send me into preterm labor so I'm still essentially self quarantining for now.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,054 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
Fear mongering.
You know they have to lock up mathematics when it comes to the topic of vaccines. lol

I do know they care more about this so called "evil vaccine" than the people who have died from COVID and the people who are left with lingering side effects. The 500k+ Americans who died is nothing. But post a random Trump video/fake news article.

Last edited:

Oooo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,248 1,696 617
Alleybux
where are they doing drive-through vaccines? that sounds illegal and sketchy as hell. They're supposed to observe you for at least 15 minutes after you get the vaccine just IN CASE there is an adverse reaction. Don't believe these random videos because I don't think there is a such LEGAL thing as "drive through vaccines". this site needs to be reported and shut down if it's real.

There are drive thru sites. I got mine at a county certified hub. you don’t just get the shot and then go on your merry way.

You sit in your car. It’s basically like going through the drive thru at the bank. There were two lines of cars. There are helpers directing each car to a specific lane with a vaccine tent. There were 10 lanes at mine. You wait in your car in the lane you were directed to.

Once you pull-up to the tent, you stay in your car and an attendant asks for appointment confirmation & your ID. They asked me a few additional questions and Give me the rundown of what’s going to happen next. Then i pulled up a little bit further and a nurse comes out and asks which arm i want the shot in.

I told her and rolled up my sleeve. She gave me the shot and my vaccination card and told me I’ll need to wait 15 min before I could leave.

I drive forward and was given the website to schedule my second shot and I was directed to a parking spot in the waiting “lounge”. There were attendants checking in on you through the 15 mi. Then I was done. All of this took 45 min or so from beginning to end.

Yona Hiryuu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,515 487 303
Alleybux
I'm sorry but why do these people always film so crappy!? Like it's not that hard to get a good angle! I'm sick of this shaky cam!

talkalot

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,203 222 192
Alleybux
I did
where are they doing drive-through vaccines? that sounds illegal and sketchy as hell. They're supposed to observe you for at least 15 minutes after you get the vaccine just IN CASE there is an adverse reaction. Don't believe these random videos because I don't think there is a such LEGAL thing as "drive through vaccines". this site needs to be reported and shut down if it's real.
I did a drive thru. They walked and drove back and forth.

as for the whole I’m not taking it because it has reactions. we have been waiting 15 min after vaccines for years and years. Reactions are not new.

as for the blood clots. I don’t remembered the exact numbers. But the highest risk of blood clots currently. Is covid. It’s what it does. So of course some ppl are going to have clots because of their immune system.

i also saw numbers that stated less would have died With vaccine than without. Why isn’t that a good enough reason? I see ppl saying ohhhhhh why take a vaccine for a 99% survival rate when the survival rate is even higher with vaccines .

last point. Y’all worried do you eat? Do you realize big pharma has been helping grow your food?

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,665 1,450 501
Alleybux
Wow they are rubbing the Chest to get him to wake up. This is hard to watch.
This is triggering as hell. As someone who used to have simple parital seizures, I HATED when my family did that sh*t.

And I kind of forgot that I had them and now I kind of have more reason to wait it out before I get one.

MrsJ

Priestess and Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
8,707 722 319
Alleybux
Honestly I don’t care if you all do or don’t get the vaccine because it’s your life and body you can do whatever. Especially since I’ve been fully vaccinated for about a week. No one I know has had any side effects either and most of the people I know with it are older. But at least be fair in criticism and not spread misinformation.

I understand. You are afraid.

LolaMoon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,034 1,533 797
Alleybux
The guy recording is lying. That man was overdosing. I recently watched this video of a man overdosing and the medics were doing the same exact thing they are doing to the man in the video posted by the OP. The man recording said he only recorded the last minute of the ten minutes from when the medics arrived.

Starts at 3:35

GelilaBekele

Tyler Perry’s Babymama (Formerly Nina Lovehall)
Reaction score
Reactions
94,231 3,808 718
Alleybux
See this is why social media videos will help bring the truth to light.

You are there saying this must be fake, when it is NOT.

Yes, there are drive thru vaccination sites in parking lots.

I took my fiancé to one almost 3 weeks ago. In fact, I was mortified he was getting it done in a parking lot. A lot of people were there in their cars, sitting around and getting shots in their arms.

I sat there feeling like I was in a bad movie. My soul was uneasy for all of them, including my fiancé.

With my own eyes, I saw people filling out forms, emergency personnel walking around and checking on people, and jabbers jabbing. In a freaking parking lot of an office building!

It was unreal.

So they exist, as tacky as they are, people go to them because they are afraid of getting sick or dying from Rona.

My fiancé is scheduled to go back to that parking lot tomorrow. Just as I told him I had a bad feeling about him getting the shots beforehand, I still have a bad feeling.

Four days after that 1st Pfizer shot, he had some type of adverse reaction when he was in the kitchen cooking. For ten minutes he was confused, speaking incoherently, and weak - barely able to walk or even stand. Also, he was shaking.

It was definitely an "I told you so moment", but that wasn't the time for that. After 911 putting me on hold, I rushed him to the hospital.

After a series of tests, they said he was fine.

Liars. LOL

So tomorrow, he is supposed to go get shot #2. I told him he would be crazy to get the 2nd shot, but that whatever happens would be the result of his choice.

I pray he will be okay, but if something goes wrong, there is nothing I can do. Certainly, I hope he will not have me take him tomorrow.

But this is out of my hands. His body. His choice.

I know in my gut that there are a lot of problems to be had with these shots, but I still understand what the powers-that-be are going for, and there may be casualties along the way.

Only thing I have ever said on LSA is make sure you are well-informed and understand the risk you are taking with your body. To me, if you understand that and still want the shot, well, you have to deal with the result, good or bad.

Now if you are forced, that's different.

My fiancé CHOSE, just like all the others - even when I told him it's not a good idea.

But everybody has their own body and choice.

I figure the worse thing would be him dying sooner or being maimed for life. The best outcome would be it being effective and doing what he believes it is supposed to do.

I'm not getting shots, but I would never stand in the way of what someone else wants to do with their own body.

That’s a partial complex seizure! My mom started getting those after she got chemo and radiation. They usually only last 1-2 minutes MAX. That’s not good.

Aems

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,081 3,911 1,715
Alleybux
It is interesting the reaction difference.

When you post this it's "fear mongering" but when they posted constant covid death pδrn and a death counter on the news it was just staying informed?

People in here saying "this doesn't matter because I got the vaccine and so did my cousins goldfish and we fine" but if I were to say "I think I got covid, I know a lot of people who did and almost all of them had very mild symptoms and no one died" y'all would blow up on me talking about I should be scared any way because it's coming back for me and my loved ones, how I am insensitive and selfish, a million words for me.

It is just interesting, that is all.

I just found the perfect gift for my best friends birthday...in AUGUST! -  GIF on Imgur

Right? And quick to question this but not that grainy footage of people supposedly passing out on the street from C in China or this recycled footage they're currently showing from India.

Interesting indeed.

GelilaBekele

Tyler Perry’s Babymama (Formerly Nina Lovehall)
Reaction score
Reactions
94,231 3,808 718
Alleybux
I hope your mom is doing better now.
Permanent damage unfortunately. The result of treating stage 4 breast cancer. They’re super short and barely noticeable to most people. But there’s a giggle she does that she only does when she’s having one.

shychick777

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,921 1,884 1,398
Alleybux
Permanent damage unfortunately. The result of treating stage 4 breast cancer. They’re super short and barely noticeable to most people. But there’s a giggle she does that she only does when she’s having one.
Hate to hear that. It's super difficult seeing your mom suffer. I've been there. Prayers up for the both of you, and do shower her with all the love you can. : )

My mom passed on but if there's one thing we both know, our love is indestructible. Nothing like a mama's love - when you're blessed with a GOOD one.

Again, blessings to you both.

Oracle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,853 1,213 670
Alleybux
Y’all really need to start asking your dr how much they make from administering it.
Ask them if they’ve received the vax themselves.
If so, which one?
I think Novavax may be the only one sans the mRNA feature.

Funny how they choose which vaxes go where and to whom.

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Is there really any proof that this video is from a COVID vaccine site? This could be anything.That guy could be oding on fentanyl or anything.
Basically.
People believe ANYTHING on social media.

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Y’all really need to start asking your dr how much they make from administering it.
Ask them if they’ve received the vax themselves.
If so, which one?
I think Novavax may be the only one sans the mRNA feature.

Funny how they choose which vaxes go where and to whom.
JnJ is an older non-mRNA technology