Quantcast

UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,493 909 240
Alleybux
I use their interests one for my XRP going pretty good for the most part. I plan on buying their coin also because essentially the more people that use this service the more in demand their token will be as people Accumulate for better interest rates on the loans against their own crypto etc...

Amazing up potential for the Nexo token.
Yeah, I was on Crypto subreddit the other day and someone mentioned it hit a ATH.

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,307 3,733 440
Alleybux
Here's the link: Quora Inner Circle (Main)

You should be able to zoom in on this one by clicking on the pic.

400088400038-488901-510011915770600.jpg

Images don't seem to act the same with the new release. Things are SMALL and even with the magnifier, they don't get any bigger. If it's something I wanna see, I'll look on my phone where I can zoom in (I'm usually on the laptop).
I been in on VET since 0.00025 or so. I plan to hold until $1 because this is an actual project that is being used in the real world and being adopted which i have less risk and worry about the success of it so no need quickly pull out. And will also recieve the tax advantage for long term Captial gains and also the passive income i recieve from holding VET. Amazing upside in the project on every angle

Good, that's what I thought. I just got VET maybe 2 weeks ago so still a lot of room left to grow. I wanna take profit on something but don't want to sell anything I have, lol

megamafia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,458 3,376 1,518
Alleybux
Images don't seem to act the same with the new release. Things are SMALL and even with the magnifier, they don't get any bigger. If it's something I wanna see, I'll look on my phone where I can zoom in (I'm usually on the laptop).

Good, that's what I thought. I just got VET maybe 2 weeks ago so still a lot of room left to grow. I wanna take profit on something but don't want to sell anything I have, lol
Thats the problem I have with my crypto i feel bad for letting them go lol. But it will be healthy and for my long term project I set healthy hard targets where I will sell a specific amount and let the rest do what it do. The ones who produce passive income etc I will buy back in on a bear market

Complicated

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
16,803 245 85
Alleybux
Can you buy BNB straight from your trust wallet. Or can you only buy it from crypto.com or the like and transfer it there? I only ask cause my band charges international fees for Crypto.com purchases.

MissHeatLady

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,294 1,106 45
Alleybux
Can you buy BNB straight from your trust wallet. Or can you only buy it from crypto.com or the like and transfer it there? I only ask cause my band charges international fees for Crypto.com purchases.
You can buy through TW, from their third-party website. You could also trade crypto you have in your wallet for BNB through pancakeswap.

BlackBecky

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
60,088 971 374
Alleybux
You can buy it from trust wallet.

Teigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,493 909 240
Alleybux
Anyone uses the Brave Browser? I downloaded it a long time ago and decided to start using it when I saw BAT increase in price. I don't use it all time time but it appears enough to earn $3 per month in tokens.

MissShawna

Do your ghetto antics know no bounds!?
Reaction score
Reactions
228,834 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
I been in on VET since 0.00025 or so. I plan to hold until $1 because this is an actual project that is being used in the real world and being adopted which i have less risk and worry about the success of it so no need quickly pull out. And will also recieve the tax advantage for long term Captial gains and also the passive income i recieve from holding VET. Amazing upside in the project on every angle

See this is the type of coin I wanna get in on the low end. Got into Ankr too late, though I’m making money, and the meme coins may take years to reach the double or triple zeros range if they last that long at all.

I guess the end game is the same though, making $$$$ on meme coins to reinvest in stable coins.

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,834 6,531 2,493
Alleybux

Buy XLM on CB, send it to your Atomic Wallet then swap for BNB and hold it. Cheaper all around.

Surf

Your Slut Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
72,361 6,568 8,536
Alleybux
Anyone uses the Brave Browser? I downloaded it a long time ago and decided to start using it when I saw BAT increase in price. I don't use it all time time but it appears enough to earn $3 per month in tokens.

I use to use it. Only switched because it has issues with entering Decentraland. If some with a desktop wants to invest in bat long term it’s a easy way to earn about $100 in a year worth as an investment

BotswanaB

I'm not African
Reaction score
Reactions
82,242 2,495 911
Alleybux
I'm done with poop coins for now. I read about that Art Deco token someone posted, and it looks like a honeypot to me. Apparently, people are creating coins based off Elon Musk tweets, and are passing them off as being associated with him.

If Elon were to tweet, "I like ice cream," a scammer would probably create a token and name it Ice Cream.

I see several tokens such as Safemoon, that uses the 'tokenomics' concept. I'm keeping my Safemoon, but I don't know where it'll be 5 years from now.

I'm gonna refocus on stable coins.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,307 3,733 440
Alleybux
I'm done with poop coins for now. I read about that Art Deco token someone posted, and it looks like a honeypot to me. Apparently, people are creating coins based off Elon Musk tweets, and are passing them off as being associated with him.

If Elon were to tweet, "I like ice cream," a scammer would probably create a token and name it Ice Cream.

I see several tokens such as Safemoon, that uses the 'tokenomics' concept. I'm keeping my Safemoon, but I don't know where it'll be 5 years from now.

I noticed that too. The fakes are out of control and flooding the market. And they're all using the concept of "punishing" you for selling. I don't like that. I know that holding makes it more stable but I don't like being charged a percentage for selling on top of service fees. Only these new sh!t coins are doing this, which makes them look even more suspicious.

I saw that tweet, doesn't really make sense that Elon would push another token outside of DOGE, esp a NEW one.

Teigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,493 909 240
Alleybux
I use to use it. Only switched because it has issues with entering Decentraland. If some with a desktop wants to invest in bat long term it’s a easy way to earn about $100 in a year worth as an investment
Yeah, I use it cause I WFH right now. By the way, I agree with you in regards to Uni, I have some but I'm buying more next payday.

Teigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,493 909 240
Alleybux
I noticed that too. The fakes are out of control and flooding the market. And they're all using the concept of "punishing" you for selling. I don't like that. I know that holding makes it more stable but I don't like being charged a percentage for selling on top of service fees. Only these new sh!t coins are doing this, which makes them look even more suspicious.

I saw that tweet, doesn't really make sense that Elon would push another token outside of DOGE, esp a NEW one.
I am suspect of anything or anyone who says that. Bernie Madoff used to do that all the time.

Hishoneybun

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,181 217 6
Alleybux
Imagine HCMC, DOGECOIN, and AMC moons this week. I’m taking a leave of absence. Lol I’m just practicing for when the day comes.

MissHeatLady

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,294 1,106 45
Alleybux

I posted Art Deco here ( there were like 3 other copycat ones that were suspicious) and if you saw the chart, you could see it was not a honey pot. By definition it would be impossible for people to cash in if that were the case. I posted it and later gave an update that I cashed out at 6x my investment. I shared in case anyone else wanted to make some money. They dev who created it is a part of a telegram I'm in and this is the 2nd coin he made. Neither of which were honey pots. I post stuff cause I am the type who doesn't like to just make money and not tell anyone. To each their own though and as always everyone do your due diligence and decide what works best for your money.

Last edited:

MissHeatLady

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,294 1,106 45
Alleybux

These new coins are following the blueprint of Safemoon. It worked for them and they are just mimicking what works. I don't think before that they realized people would purchase such a token. The idea of the fees did make people hold longer and it did help that particular coin skyrocket. I certainly would've sold mine a whole lot sooner if it weren't for the fees, but that's cause I also had third-party fees on top of it. Ultimately, it was worth it for me cause my tint investment went higher than I ever imagined.

MissHeatLady

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,294 1,106 45
Alleybux
Wow Bonfire tanked. Glad I only threw a couple dollars at it.
Some people like to hold, but I am really against holding most of these meme/sh!t coins. Unless it's something that has a legit team, good roadmap, purpose e.t.c even then I'd be cautious cause it's Crypto. This is also why people should be in the habit of taking their investment plus some profits if they aren't ready to cash out completely. When I had Bonfire, I got out after I doubled my money cause that was enough for me. If you are going to hold something for a while it's good to be a member of their discord. In case anything crazy happens, people in the discord seem to know about it sooner. That way if people are pulling out you're alerted.

jetsetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,256 1,079 435
Alleybux
Here is a lotto play. I jumped in this since last night. The Dev who created is part of one of the telegrams I'm in. He already renounced, no rug pulling. It finally got posted on Reddit. Check it out DD.

Interesting 24h gainers are as follows:

1. SaltSwap (SALT) (+832%) is a yield farm on Binance Smart Chain. Token swaps on SaltSwap are a simple way to trade one BEP-20 token for another via automated liquidity pools.

2. Ammbr Finance (AMR) (+227%) is a hybrid cross-chain Quantitative Market Maker (QMM), which applies quantitative methodologies to return optimisation and price discovery. Functionalities include fully decentralised swapping, staking, farming, and the minting of simple and complex NFTs.

3. 2GoShi (2GoShi) (+203%) is an experimental community driven token that aims to become the store of meme value on the blockchain. They burn 2% of all transaction and other 2% will be distributed to all 2GoShi holder.

4. MoonMoon (MOONMOON) (+171%) uses memes to increase project visibility and deliver value to token holders. Each transaction redistributes tokens to holders and adds liquidity to pancakeswap. Every transaction (buy and sell) is taxed 8.40% where 4.20% goes to liquidity and 4.20% gets distributed to holders according to their stake.

5. Truebit Protocol (TRU) (+130%) is a blockchain enhancement which enables smart contracts to securely perform complex computations in standard programming languages at reduced gas costs.

6. MiniSwap (MINI) (+112%) is to enable a concerned network of DeFi ecosystems. It provides a decentralized platform for exercising financial products.

7. Battle Pets(PET) (+108%) is a blockchain game about adorable pets running on Binance Smart Chain. Each pet is an NFT(Non-fungible Token) that can be collected, nourished, and armed with weapons to battle with other pets.

8. Brickchain Finance (BRICK) (+111%) is a automated burning mechanism which allows a constant price pump. They also provide an environment for people to yield farm with high APR.
I wish I could get in on these but my shitcoins are literally in the shitter right now. :tired_face: Especially Hungry Bear, it's down by 70%, smh. Safemoon is the only one holding steady. I can't sell at the bottom though so I'll wait for a shitcoin pump since a lot of them tend to rise together.

The only one I've heard of is Moonmoon, it seems like dozens of these coins are released every week now.

Besides DOGE, the only other coin that steadily increasing in my Trust Wallet is BNB. It's gone from $500 to over $600 since I started buying shitcoins. I think unless I can ride an initial shitcoin pump it's makes more sense to just buy the big 3 coins along with DOGE and BNB. I'm just gonna hold Safemoon and not put anymore into it. Also Moonpirate is releasing their in Australia drink soon, I think it's an IPA. But I ain't putting sh!t else into that either.

As soon as the rest of these suckers pump I'm swapping and swerving.:car

jetsetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,256 1,079 435
Alleybux
I follow a group on telegram called quora inner circle (main)

You all should join. They know where all the real gem coins are and which coins are going to rise.
Thanks for this. I can't post my coin list 'cause I have too many shitcoins and my biggest earner is DOGE. :LOL: They really hate DOGE in that group. I guess there aren't as many people as I thought that believe DOGE is an oscillator.

Teigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,493 909 240
Alleybux
Thanks for this. I can't post my coin list 'cause I have too many shitcoins and my biggest earner is DOGE. :LOL: They really hate DOGE in that group. I guess there aren't as many people as I thought that believe DOGE is an oscillator.
With all the press and hype that it has gotten, I can't believe Doge is still only 33 cents.

artsygirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,041 620 1,100
Alleybux

Guys, LMAO. This was on my recommended feed.

He's talking the truth. I don't know why people are laughing every time AMC is mentioned. They are about to create history soon that may effect the whole trade industry. They got the hedgies, big investor bettors, the SEC and DDTC pissed off. AMC has pushed hedgies into buying synthetic (fake) shares to cover their azzes and got caught! LOL they know it's illegal and may come to an end unless the government come and bail them off and oif they do LAWD all h*** will break loose!!! The earning meetings will be May 4th and another meeting I believe with DDTC is May 6th.

Be ready for the opening bell tomorrow morning, get your drinks and popcorn ready and watch the battle begin starting tomorrow #AMC - GMC tag team versus Hedge Fund Managers May 3rd - 7th.

Last edited:

artsygirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,041 620 1,100
Alleybux
With all the press and hype that it has gotten, I can't believe Doge is still only 33 cents.
Doge is facing a bitter backlash from the big old guard institutions who dont want to change. Buffet went off on coin holders. LOL Those numbers went up a few time to 40 the most last night-early morning. My brother was swinging all night and wee hours of the morning grabbing what he could going in swinging out and made $400 in one night to early in the morning 3am. He won't go back in again until it dip to 31 again and then he will stalk and attack. He does this late at night when on the other side of the world is awake and trading.

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,834 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
He's talking the truth. I don't know why people are laughing every time AMC is mentioned. They are about to create history soon that may effect the whole trade industry. They got the hedgies, big investor bettors, the SEC and DDTC pissed off. AMC has pushed hedgies into buying synthetic (fake) shares to cover their azzes and got caught! LOL they know it's illegal and may come to an end unless the government come and bail them off and oif they do LAWD all h*** will break loose!!!

Be ready for the opening bell tomorrow morning, get your drinks and popcorn ready and watch the battle begin starting tomorrow May 3rd - 7th.

i couldn’t watch...is he saying it’ll tank or moon?

jetsetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,256 1,079 435
Alleybux

If I can get in early enough to ride it up I'm gonna do that and get out. A lot of these coins are made for the irony and jokes so that's how I approach them. There are a few devs that have good intentions but it's gonna take a few years for them to get through their roadmap.

Shitcoins are basically .000 pennystocks on PCP.

artsygirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,041 620 1,100
Alleybux
i couldn’t watch...is he saying it’ll tank or moon?
He is definitely not saying investors are losing. The numbers are tanking because the hedgies are manipulating it using fake shares and numbers. There are NO SHARES for them to buy!!! The investors own 87% of all the shares and they will hold until hedgies back up. A few institutions are on AMC side.
He is saying that it is a better chance of AMC winning. Hedgies are backed against the wall and pull at virtual straws. In fact they are creating fake shares to buy.
Our shares -if we try to sell now will be at a lower value than bought because hedgies are pulling from ours!!!! You got to go watch it and listen carefully. He explains it really good. I can't believe yall missing all the shenanigans! It's like a friggin reality show LOL

Teigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,493 909 240
Alleybux
He is definitely not saying its tanking. He is saying they is a better chance of AMC winning. Hedgies are backed against the wall and pull at virtual straws. In fact they are creating fake shares to buy.
Our shares -if we try to sell now will be at a lower value than bought because hedgies are pulling from ours!!!! You got to go watch it and listen carefully. He explains it really good.
There are no more shares to buy and the Hedgies know it.

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,307 3,733 440
Alleybux
I'm stocking up on BTT token because it's less than a penny, and it's on Voyager.

I grabbed some too, just in case. I kinda like that each of these tokens will "moon" at different stages, like 1-5 years, 10 years, etc. I feel like we're gonna hit big in a year, then just when that money is getting low, year 3 something else will blow, then year 5, then year 10 and Safemoon will be 500, LMAO. It's like money for the rest of our lives, lol.

Hey, it's a miracle that it got here. I'm waiting for it to make .50 the new bottom. I just want it to hit $1 so I can cash out and be done with watching it.

ETH hit 3018 you guys.

That thang limped across the 3k line. Took it's sweet time all weekend, teasing. I feel like it's gonna dip back overnight. I hope 3k will stick around for a while! Mine is staked so I can't do anything with it but it helps other alt coins go up too so that's exciting!

jetsetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,256 1,079 435
Alleybux

I think the tokenomics were in response to what's going on with DOGE. Part of the reason people keep clowning DOGE is because whales control so much of it and there's nothing really stopping them from dumping. The theory was that tokenomics would discourage people from selling which would in keep the price from tanking and if people did sell a lot then the people who held would benefit.

There's a new coin called COMFY that punishes whales big time like 30% if they sell large amounts. I'm wondering how that will work long term for them especially for the smaller holders I wonder if their accounts will grow fast that the other coins.

I think these sh!t coins feel scammy because they're developing backwards compared to more conventional coins that have their use case built out first before they sell their coins. I like tokenomics for the long term but right now everything is the wild west and overrun with scammers. I do like the gains I'm getting in this bull market but I won't be too sad when the bear market comes 'cause it'll force the scammers to move on to something else.

halohalo12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
667 18 50
Alleybux
I wish I could get in on these but my shitcoins are literally in the shitter right now. :tired_face: Especially Hungry Bear, it's down by 70%, smh. Safemoon is the only one holding steady. I can't sell at the bottom though so I'll wait for a shitcoin pump since a lot of them tend to rise together.

The only one I've heard of is Moonmoon, it seems like dozens of these coins are released every week now.

Besides DOGE, the only other coin that steadily increasing in my Trust Wallet is BNB. It's gone from $500 to over $600 since I started buying shitcoins. I think unless I can ride an initial shitcoin pump it's makes more sense to just buy the big 3 coins along with DOGE and BNB. I'm just gonna hold Safemoon and not put anymore into it. Also Moonpirate is releasing their in Australia drink soon, I think it's an IPA. But I ain't putting sh!t else into that either.

As soon as the rest of these suckers pump I'm swapping and swerving.:car
bnb is not a shitcoin. that's something to hold for life

Status
Not open for further replies.