Quantcast

Regarding that Netflix documentary...

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux
I want a documentary about the music. What I'll get though is probably hours of Eric and Alan Leeds telling us that Prince wasn't all that, the Melvoins talking about how taught him about art and culture and made him great, and let's not forget, Susan Rogers physcological 'insight"

Looking at the horrible use of grammar in their posts, I'm not sure if the Melvoins can even read that well. Private school education be damned. It's laughable that people still buy into the lie that they taught him anything.

Smokeypurple

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,877 127 29
Alleybux
Questlove's foreward:
QL.jpg

Interesting how everyone, including Apples, taking credit for a black genius' art is considered a 'minor rewrite' by some. Since when is SOTT a Revolution album?

Last edited:

Call me mom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,518 451 434
Alleybux
Questlove's foreward:
View attachment 1945273

Interesting how everyone, including Apples, taking credit for a black genius' art is considered a 'minor rewrite' by some. Since when is SOTT a Revolution album?

It's not and Prince could not have made that any clearer. That's why Questlove is a dumbass in my opinion. I'd love to know how much regard Prince REALLY had for him, knowing that he thought early Prince is all the maestro was good at.

If we looked closely, can we find plenty to diminish about Q's career? Bet we could, shouldn't take much.

Smokeypurple

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,877 127 29
Alleybux
It's not and Prince could not have made that any clearer. That's why Questlove is a dumbass in my opinion. I'd love to know how much regard Prince REALLY had for him, knowing that he thought early Prince is all the maestro was good at.

If we looked closely, can we find plenty to diminish about Q's career? Bet we could, shouldn't take much.
If he is writing a book foreward for a musician who hasn't worked in 25 years, other than to crawl out of the cracks at Prince's passing, then that speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux

Poor man can't even see his dick.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
I'm not talking about sleeping with his sister.

I am saying, why not investigate the real reason Ava left? Something went on there. A difference with Netflix??

I am asking that fonts try to look a little deeper.
I am sure that Ava had to sign a non disclosure agreement so we can let ok all day and we will still not know. I can take a guess

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
That would be my guess, too.

Though Bohemian Rhapsody was a movie, not a doc, they lost Sacha Baron Cohen over 'creative differences' as the band (Brian May) interfered and wanted the 'legacy' to be the focus. Also, Sacha wanted to play Freddie warts- and- all and that was a 'no-no'

Fonts can rail about the small-time revisionists such as Susannah, Apples, Wendy et al., why not be more
concerned about a documentary which has a much
greater ability to 'revise' a person?
Prince does not need to be revised We get it you want him thrown from the closet.

JDsCheekbone

Princes hazel eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
5,438 366 83
Alleybux
I am so curious that a member of the infamous "Blouses" is part of a biopic for Prince.

Hmmmm. . . hope it is not an ode to his women , hope it is about Princet
I am so curious that a member of the infamous "Blouses" is part of a biopic for Prince.

Hmmmm. . . hope it is not an ode to his women , hope it is about Prince.
It’s not about women he is talking about the infamous Dave Chappelle basketball game. He is in the upcoming Netflix documentary
A8486D66-21BC-431F-B7F9-8407D6C14D97.jpeg

Call me mom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,518 451 434
Alleybux
Ugh, this is that conspiracy mess that they were shilling for donations from Prince fans. No one deliberately murdered Prince :no2

BedtimeStories

Only Prince knows for sure.
Reaction score
Reactions
50,009 551 114
Alleybux
Ugh, this is that conspiracy mess that they were shilling for donations from Prince fans. No one deliberately murdered Prince :no2
Yeah, it looks that way. I guess it's bound to happen because people have so many questions and the investigation wasn't really "properly" done from the get go. I'm still shocked they had people running around the place immediately after and for days before the cops came back with a warrant. That alone is enough to get the rumor mills going.

JustSapphire

Constellation Virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
33,423 1,366 722
Alleybux
I've honestly lost track on who is doing what as far as what's official and what are side personal deals. One would assume anything ending up on Netflix would be official but right now I'm not so sure. I guess we'll have to see who actually gets completed. I think that's the biggest hurdle.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
I've honestly lost track on who is doing what as far as what's official and what are side personal deals. One would assume anything ending up on Netflix would be official but right now I'm not so sure. I guess we'll have to see who actually gets completed. I think that's the biggest hurdle.
The Netflix is official I have no idea who else is doing one or if they will get to use the music. I know Youtube has a bunch of crappy docs so not sure if this is it or not

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
What does being a deliberate murder
have to do with anything? It was murder because it was not ruled a suicide and he did not die a natural death. If people want to investigate and get the full story so be it. Five years is long enough with the bµllsh!t

Call me mom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,518 451 434
Alleybux
have to do with anything? It was murder because it was not ruled a suicide and he did not die a natural death. If people want to investigate and get the full story so be it. Five years is long enough with the bµllsh!t

I said what I said Laura. The conspiracy theory bµllsh!t going around is too damn much. If they find whoever made those pills then yes, someone can be charged. But it isn't going to happen.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
I said what I said Laura. The conspiracy theory bµllsh!t going around is too damn much. If they find whoever made those pills then yes, someone can be charged. But it isn't going to happen.
But you can charge all of the minions involved with procuring them which still seems lost on you.

We all but have one of the minions attorneys tells us he was involved in the procurement. Today the man that was with George Floyd refused to testify in the case because his attorney said he might be charged with murder. Why? Because if he provided George with the drugs and the state can prove those drugs contributed to George's death he will be on the hook.
This is the same reason a certain old and dear friend is not talking now and pleaded the fifth to knowing who Prince was. We know who should be charged with third degree murder and we know who knows where those drugs came from. Why would you do the right thing when you can keep getting a check from the simple sibs? It is all very convenient for quite a lot of people. They did not mean to see him die but life has been damm good since he has been gone. Maybe you need to watch the Malcolm X doc on Netflix because people use to think there was no conspiracy concerning that murder back in the day and it turns out many people knew the real killers name for years. Stop your foolishness. You are like the poeple that keep playing the George Floyd tape over and over again trying to make everyone not see what actually happened.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
It is not going away so get over it. You see the documentary being filmed and you still keep going on like nothing is happening.

Call me mom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,518 451 434
Alleybux
But you can charge all of the minions involved with procuring them which still seems lost on you.

We all but have one of the minions attorneys tells us he was involved in the procurement. Today the man that was with George Floyd refused to testify in the case because his attorney said he might be charged with murder. Why? Because if he provided George with the drugs and the state can prove those drugs contributed to George's death he will be on the hook.
This is the same reason a certain old and dear friend is not talking now and pleaded the fifth to knowing who Prince was. We know who should be charged with third degree murder and we know who knows where those drugs came from. Why would you do the right thing when you can keep getting a check from the simple sibs? It is all very convenient for quite a lot of people. They did not mean to see him die but life has been damm good since he has been gone. Maybe you need to watch the Malcolm X doc on Netflix because people use to think there was no conspiracy concerning that murder back in the day and it turns out many people knew the real killers name for years. Stop your foolishness. You are like the poeple that keep playing the George Floyd tape over and over again trying to make everyone not see what actually happened.

You stop your foolishness. You have no proof of what you say about Kirk, I don't care how many times you say it, you STILL have no proof. I think Prince got his own bootleg drugs and may have had some custom made for himself. I don't care if you agree, I don't care if anyone agrees with me, that is what I believe and nothing you say will change my mind about that. Just like nothing you say will change my mind about thinking you can't come up with any proof that Kirk got him anything other than the prescription drugs. Twist it a thousand ways girl, I don't care...it is not proof.

I speak to you with a certain amount of respect but if you are going to start talking down to me then expect the same right back.You won't be speaking to me the way you do some other people here, trust. I don't take sh!t from anyone and that includes you. Back off.

JustSapphire

Constellation Virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
33,423 1,366 722
Alleybux
The Netflix is official I have no idea who else is doing one or if they will get to use the music. I know Youtube has a bunch of crappy docs so not sure if this is it or not
Well it's curious it's about his death moreso than his life and history if it's a part of his Estate.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
Prince lived 5 whole decades there is so much life to chose to share. I hope it is not all about death.

JustSapphire

Constellation Virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
33,423 1,366 722
Alleybux
Prince lived 5 whole decades there is so much life to chose to share. I hope it is not all about death.
Well if it's called A Royal Loss, it sounds like it's main focus is his death. Which makes me wonder if this is being put together by someone with deep enough pockets and big enough pull to get on Netflix but really isn't sanctioned by the Estate.

NaughtyProfessor

bada bing
Reaction score
Reactions
22,980 232 38
Alleybux
Well if it's called A Royal Loss, it sounds like it's main focus is his death. Which makes me wonder if this is being put together by someone with deep enough pockets and big enough pull to get on Netflix but really isn't sanctioned by the Estate.
There are two very different projects here.The Netflix documentary is being directed by the Oscar and Emmy winner Ezra Edelman.

The other thing “A Royal Loss” is by a guy who is soliciting donations on go fund me. Has for some time. Teased several release dates and has promised inside info and, unsurprisingly, has not delivered. Clearly he has no different legal info than the rest of the us. Disturbingly he is spreading false info and seems to think Prince’s case is an open homicide investigation. He put up a picture on his Instagram of among other research materials, someone’s self published book making the case for faked death.

There’s more where that came from but it amounts to parting grieving and/or gullible fans from their money.

Last edited:

JustSapphire

Constellation Virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
33,423 1,366 722
Alleybux
There are two very different projects here.The Netflix documentary is being directed by the Oscar and Emmy winner Ezra Edelman.

The other thing “A Royal Loss” is by a guy who is soliciting donations on go fund me. Has for some time. Teased several release dates and has promised inside info and, unsurprisingly, has not delivered. Clearly he has no different legal info than the rest of the us. Disturbingly he is spreading false info and seems to think Prince’s case is an open homicide investigation. He put up a picture on his Instagram of among other research materials, someone’s self published book making the case for faked death.

There’s more where that came from but it amounts to parting grieving and/or gullible fans from their money.
I'm rolling 2 into one then. Ok. It's sad to see but really not shocked.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
You stop your foolishness. You have no proof of what you say about Kirk, I don't care how many times you say it, you STILL have no proof. I think Prince got his own bootleg drugs and may have had some custom made for himself. I don't care if you agree, I don't care if anyone agrees with me, that is what I believe and nothing you say will change my mind about that. Just like nothing you say will change my mind about thinking you can't come up with any proof that Kirk got him anything other than the prescription drugs. Twist it a thousand ways girl, I don't care...it is not proof.

I speak to you with a certain amount of respect but if you are going to start talking down to me then expect the same right back.You won't be speaking to me the way you do some other people here, trust. I don't take sh!t from anyone and that includes you. Back off.
You started it with me not the other way around. You know I am not making up anything about Tyka or Sharon. I am not going to have factual statements about that family be twisted by you as me talking sh!t. As far as Vaulthead I posted the information about him before. Why would his attorney make that statement and you can look up for yourself why he choose that attorney. You can also look up the enabling laws in Minnesota. We know he picked up RXs for Prince it is absurd with his attorney’s comments and background to not see the picture here. You can bring it to me but you are going to get it served back if you imply I am talking sh!t about these people again. Oh and before you make another comment about A Royal Loss realize that family hired the director to make a documentary and when they realized that estate was not going to let them do it the project ended but the director stumbled across things that did not add up so if you want to put the blame on anyone about this doc you can blame the greedy sibs. It is one of their many failed money making ideas since none ever held a job