Quantcast

Rege Jean Page Appreciation Thread(Positive Vibes only)

Cinders

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
918 35 58
Alleybux
Bridgerton Season 2 trailer is out. It looks great. And we get to see glimpses of Baby A.

I am pleasantly surprised by the S2 trailer. It looks like S2 will be good and I’m happy about that.
I agree (even though I was gutted when Regé announced his departure) that It was a good move for Regé to exit after S1. The momentum of his presence in S1 could not be recreated and fans would end up disappointed. He left on a major high. Bravo to him for that!!

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
9F04CF98-8F15-4DA4-9F97-AC2F5E933EB1.jpeg
4D3CA624-8431-40E9-AC99-1E8DDAD455CB.jpeg

Rege and Martins:love:

Last edited:

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
I see the painted wolves are out in full force tonight. Quite the feeding frenzy devouring Regé & his partner. Very telling that Regé’s actual projects don’t interest them, so they were starving this past week with the release of the popular Surviving Paradise documentary and it’s critical message.

But as soon they smell his outing, they’re exactly like the painted wolves in Regé’s documentary, searching for prey with ferocity. Quite the metaphor! The one important difference? Regé’s thriving, much to their chagrin. He’s receiving top billing in the BAFTA awards promos. They can’t get enough of him. Sunday‘s gonna be lit :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Cinders

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
918 35 58
Alleybux
I see the painted wolves are out in full force tonight. Quite the feeding frenzy devouring Regé & his partner. Very telling that Regé’s actual projects don’t interest them, so they were starving this past week with the release of the popular Surviving Paradise documentary and it’s critical message.

But as soon they smell his outing, they’re exactly like the painted wolves in Regé’s documentary, searching for prey with ferocity. Quite the metaphor! The one important difference? Regé’s thriving, much to their chagrin. He’s receiving top billing in the BAFTA awards promos. They can’t get enough if him. Sunday‘s gonna be lit :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Painted wolves…….very good analogy, spot on :)
We predicted what their reaction would be.
The nit pickers are out frantically nit picking :LOL:
They see a snippet of a video and comment on it as if they were actually at the event and saw all that went on.

Roll on Sunday :b41

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
Painted wolves…….very good analogy, spot on :)
We predicted what their reaction would be.
The nit pickers are out frantically nit picking :LOL:
They see a snippet of a video and comment on it as if they were actually at the event and saw all that went on.

Roll on Sunday :b41
They’re predictable. It is no longer news. It will continue till Monday next week. They’re annoyed he’s doing well outside of Bridgerton and also jealous of his partner.
My guess is they need some love in their lives. Because if they are loved fiercely by their partners, they wouldn’t devour her like that.
Have a lovely day everyone!

Last edited:

LavenderTea

Amethyst purple haze
Reaction score
Reactions
7,667 175 25
Alleybux
Regé’s first interview for Surviving Paradise

I'm passionate about the environment and animals and I've made it my line of work. It warms my heart to see Regé being involved with such an important cause. Love everything about it.

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
Ha! I see the lyrics of the Stormzy song “Shut Up” that Regé captioned on his IG post yesterday — I’m not a Gangster, I’m about”— has toxic fonts huffing and puffing and scrutinizing the lyrics in detail. Well…if the cap fits…

Good. Their reaction and all the haterz’ reactions are hilarious side benefit of Regé’s post. Folks can’t keep trashing him with lies and expect him to quietly take it all the time. Just like the lioness in the documentary who hunted down one of the painted wolves who’d encroached on her space, Regé’s gonna punch back every once in a while. They mad? Wonderful.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
Ha! I see the lyrics of the Stormzy song “Shut Up” that Regé captioned on his IG post yesterday — I’m not a Gangster, I’m about”— has toxic fonts huffing and puffing and scrutinizing the lyrics in detail. Well…if the cap fits…

Good. Their reaction and all the haterz’ reactions are hilarious side benefit of Regé’s post. Folks can’t keep trashing him with lies and expect him to quietly take it all the time. Just like the lioness in the documentary who hunted down one of the painted wolves who’d encroached on her space, Regé’s gonna punch back every once in a while. They mad? Wonderful.
You don’t mean it. They’re mad at his caption now? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:. Well, who the cup fits…….

Cinders

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
918 35 58
Alleybux

I LOVE it :LOL::LOL::LOL:!!!
It’s about time he socked it back at them :emoji_muscle:

STFU!!! :)

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
Lmao…they are saying he wrote the caption for his fans….I’m like, no B****es he wrote it for miserable hateful MF’s like y’all :ROFLMAO:
Yup, plus, the same fonts go spreading their bile on other IG pages like Just Jared, just so they can come repost those comments on their thread here pretending that “everyone” is saying the same things as they are on LSA. So pathetic. Indeed Stormzy’s lyrics stung them hard.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
Yup, plus, the same fonts go spreading their bile on other IG pages like Just Jared, just so they can come repost those comments on their thread here pretending that “everyone” is saying the same things as they are on LSA. So pathetic. Indeed Stormzy’s lyrics stung them hard.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Yep I noticed that also, they have fake accounts on all platforms just to post mean comments to repost on LSA.

Another note, All of them know the new accounts of the fonts recently banned from LSA… they pretend as if they don’t know saying things like…”I wish such and such was was still on LSA”… Even we know the new accounts of the recently banned fonts.:cautious:

GDeniseE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,895 46 32
Alleybux
Lmao…they are saying he wrote the caption for his fans….I’m like, no B****es he wrote it for miserable hateful MF’s like y’all :ROFLMAO:
Th same miserable toxic fonts are mad when they don’t see Rege. There stupid comments ‘He‘s in hiding’ ‘He needs to attend the fashion events like the other Bridgerton stars’ ‘It’s sad that he doesn’t understand the life cycle of an actor’ ‘He needs to be seen.’

Now that he is attending pre BAFTA events ‘He just wants to be seen’ ‘They are going to every event‘ ‘They are doing the most.’ Make it make sense. Pack of painted wolves!

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
Yep I noticed that also, they have fake accounts on all platforms just to post mean comments to repost on LSA.

Another note, All of them know the new accounts of the fonts recently banned from LSA… they pretend as if they don’t know saying things like…”I wish such and such was was still on LSA”… Even we know the new accounts of the recently banned fonts.:cautious:
Exactly. I don’t go on JustJared trying to find mean or nice comments made about him. They post there, screenshot it and then repost on LSA. They have too much time on their hands

GDeniseE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,895 46 32
Alleybux
Rege and Emily are ‘Just a couple of socialite’s‘ by the toxic thread. Ops I thought they were in hiding!

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
Rege and Emily are ‘Just a couple of socialite’s‘ by the toxic thread. Ops I thought they were in hiding!
Evergreen saying: ”Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad”

Regé got them super wound up. He’s about to wind ‘em up so much more, they’re gonna need padded cells and straitjackets pretty soon :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LavenderTea

Amethyst purple haze
Reaction score
Reactions
7,667 175 25
Alleybux
Yup, plus, the same fonts go spreading their bile on other IG pages like Just Jared, just so they can come repost those comments on their thread here pretending that “everyone” is saying the same things as they are on LSA.
They've been trying so hard to make their theories happen for such a long time now, but literally nobody gives them attention :joy::joy:

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
According to the Wall Street Journal, as Netflix’s most popular English language show, there’s a lot riding on Bridgerton S2 beyond filling up the Regé-sized hole in its appeal to subscribers. Investors are watching Netflix’s subscriber performance and stock decline like a hawk.

No wonder they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink to promote the show to prove that Netflix’s binge-model sans advertising is still viable. And for Shondaland, they want to prove the supremacy of THE COMPANY over any single actor. Meanwhile Inventing Anna score almost 50% less viewing hours than before pandemic. Interesting to watch all this drama unfold.

Cinders

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
918 35 58
Alleybux
According to the Wall Street Journal, as Netflix’s most popular English language show, there’s a lot riding on Bridgerton S2 beyond filling up the Regé-sized hole in its appeal to subscribers. Investors are watching Netflix’s subscriber performance and stock decline like a hawk.

No wonder they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink to promote the show to prove that Netflix’s binge-model sans advertising is still viable. And for Shondaland, they want to prove the supremacy of THE COMPANY over any single actor. Meanwhile Inventing Anna score almost 50% less viewing hours than before pandemic. Interesting to watch all this drama unfold.

Thanks. Very interesting read. So there really is a lot of pressure for S2 to do well.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux

Thank you for sharing. Netflix doesn’t want to run ads or release weekly episodes. They will have to resort to selling merchandise then. They’ve increased subscription rate and are planning to charge people who share passwords more money.
I couldn’t sit through all the episodes of ‘Inventing Anna’. It got boring for me after episode 3.
We’ll see what happens when S2 premieres. The promo screams desperation; we know the episode titles, the score, and we have about 100 stills. No surprises.

Last edited:

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
This is what happens when every piece of news is filtered through a prism of Regé-hatred. Imma call out toxic thread So Marie on this. Regé‘s narration on Surviving Paradise: A Family Tale, is a completely different project from President Obama’s upcoming Our Great National Parks series for Netflix.

The difference here is that, Regé was invited to be narrator AFTER the filming of the collaborative documentary project on the Okavango Delta by the Filmakers, producers, the Botswana Natural History Film Unit (NHFU), FreeborneImpact.. It is standard for some documentaries to focus the visuals entirely on the wildlife subjects with only a voiceover narration. That’s what Regé did. It impressed reviewers and reached an audience that would otherwise not tune into a nature documentary. That’s a good thing.

President Obama is on camera as guide and narrator cuz his Higher Ground Production Company is one of the main producers of the documentary, This project ties into a key part of his mission as president when he signed into law and committed resources to the most far-reaching natural habitat preservation agenda.

This is not a competition. Each documentary project and many others all contribute to a critical need to galvanize all of humanity to cherish and sustain our environment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
This is what happens when every piece of news is filtered through a prism of Regé-hatred. Imma call out toxic thread So Marie on this. Regé‘s narration on Surviving Paradise: A Family Tale, is a completely different project from President Obama’s upcoming National Parks series for Netflix.

The difference here is that, Regé was invited to be narrator AFTER filming of the collaborative documentary project on the Okavango Delta by the Filmskers, producers, the Botswana Natural History Film Unit (NHFU), FreeborneImpact.. It is standard for some documentaries to focus the visuals entirely on the wildlife subjects with only a voiceover narration. That’s what Regé did. It impressed reviewers and reached an audience that would otherwise not tune into a nature documentary. That’s a good thing.

President Obama is on camera as guide and narrator cuz his Higher Ground Production Company is one of the main producers of the documentary, This project ties into a key part of his mission as president when he signed into law and committed resources to the most far-reaching natural habitat preservation agenda.

This is not a competition. Each documentary project and many others all contribute to a critical need to galvanize all of humanity to cherish and sustain our environment.
The only time she and her toxic friends talked about Rege’s documentary is to discredit him and ignore the facts. #stoptheignorance

GDeniseE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,895 46 32
Alleybux
This is what happens when every piece of news is filtered through a prism of Regé-hatred. Imma call out toxic thread So Marie on this. Regé‘s narration on Surviving Paradise: A Family Tale, is a completely different project from President Obama’s upcoming Our Great National Parks series for Netflix.

The difference here is that, Regé was invited to be narrator AFTER the filming of the collaborative documentary project on the Okavango Delta by the Filmakers, producers, the Botswana Natural History Film Unit (NHFU), FreeborneImpact.. It is standard for some documentaries to focus the visuals entirely on the wildlife subjects with only a voiceover narration. That’s what Regé did. It impressed reviewers and reached an audience that would otherwise not tune into a nature documentary. That’s a good thing.

So Marie just wants to talk trash about Rege at every opportunity. She posted a video where Chris Pine was asked questions about D&D. Now Chris was actually promoting “All the Old Knives.” to be released in April. D&D will not be released for another year. So basically it‘s not the right time for this discussion. So Chris commented as much as he could. She is saying the movie is a disasterbecause he hesitated and didn’t say much. He hesitated because he didn’t want to be obnoxious to the interviewe.

Don‘t forget calling Rege and Emily a couple of socialites because they attended a pre Bafta party. Although she has also said they are in hiding and need to be seen to promote his celebrity status.

GDeniseE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,895 46 32
Alleybux
Thank you for sharing. Netflix doesn’t want to run ads or release weekly episodes. They will have to resort to selling merchandise then. They’ve increased subscription rate and are planning to charge people who share passwords more money.
I couldn’t sit through all the episodes of ‘Inventing Anna’. It got boring for me after episode 3.
We’ll see what happens when S2 premieres. The promo screams desperation; we know the episode titles, the score, and we have about 100 stills. No surprises.

The promo screams Desperation with a capital D. I was making fun of season 2 ep.1 Capital R Rake. They missed the mark and are scrambling to scream season 2 is going to be better than season 1. What happened to showing the trailer and surprise the fans.

This scrambling would have been prevented if Shondaland had been proactive. Netflix reactions to declining subscriptions are driving viewers away to other streaming services, increasing rates, going after sharing passwords.

Inventing Anna appeared to be geared towards teenagers or very young adults. I have not made it past ep. 4.

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
So Marie just wants to talk trash about Rege at every opportunity. She posted a video where Chris Pine was asked questions about D&D. Now Chris was actually promoting “All the Old Knives.” to be released in April. D&D will not be released for another year. So basically it‘s not the right time for this discussion. So Chris commented as much as he could. She is saying the movie is a disasterbecause he hesitated and didn’t say much. He hesitated because he didn’t want to be obnoxious to the interviewe.

Don‘t forget calling Rege and Emily a couple of socialites because they attended a pre Bafta party. Although she has also said they are in hiding and need to be seen to promote his celebrity status.
She now leads the way with the Rege hate. Talk about holding a grudge…my God.

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
The only people excited about season 2 are book fans. The previews are lackluster to say the least.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
The only people excited about season 2 are book fans. The previews are lackluster to say the least.
You got that right. Show fans are saying the promo interviews from the cast are a bit bland. Well, Rege was eloquent, flirty and said the right things during the promo which is why we loved him. Now, it’s just the cast trying hard to sell “non-existent” chemistry and hot xes scenes.

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
You got that right. Show fans are saying the promo interviews from the cast are a bit bland. Well, Rege was eloquent, flirty and said the right things during the promo which is why we loved him. Now, it’s just the cast trying hard to sell “non-existent” chemistry and hot xes scenes.
Heavy on the “non-existent chemistry“ part:ROFLMAO: