Quantcast

Rege Jean Page Appreciation Thread(Positive Vibes only)

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
Do the “experts“ know anything at all about fashion? Way to embarrass themselves spouting pure backward ignorance about what Regé wore to the Met Gala and the after party. SMH. They need to get updated on upscale fashion trends and the focus on sustainability. .
:ROFLMAO:

Oliviapope

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,455 2,716 979
Alleybux
Aaah yes, he mentioned this in the video. And people are wondering how he got to be on the table with the co-hosts and Madam Hillary Clinton. This should satisfy their curiosity.
I know Ms.Hillary was happy as hell, I remember in that podcast with Bill Clinton he said she was obsessed over Regé lol!!❤️

Last edited:

Oliviapope

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,455 2,716 979
Alleybux
Glad they got to catch up, look at those smiles. I like their friendship.❤️
E7D47013-0D53-4AA7-97C4-31F85ACE2698.jpeg

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
Glad they got to catch up, look at those smiles. I like their friendship.❤️
View attachment 3619002
They rose to fame at the same time. They’ll always treasure that moment. Her almost retiring from acting and his show being cancelled right before Bridgerton. They put their heart and soul into S1 and the disrespect they’ve received from the Bridgerton universe is unwarranted. That fandom better thank them everyday for S1.

Last edited:

Oliviapope

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,455 2,716 979
Alleybux
Wait a minute. I thought he made her cry and she also resent him.:LOL: Theories are in the mud. Let’s give them some time to gather their thoughts. They need a moment.
What?! I haven’t been keeping up, who made up that nonsense up? Lol. You know what I don’t even want to know. Life is too short for the negativity, positive vibes only.❤️

Cinders

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
918 35 58
Alleybux
Oh and Regë is a confident young black man who knows his worth and ideas. How dare anyone call that “arrogant”. He’s not there to mutter yes sir massa. And he’s nobody’s lackey.
:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
All of these companies know who has juice.

Netflix also tryna catch the Regé-Phoebe wave. As Violet famously said “there are no others”. ‘Nuff said

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
All of these companies know who has juice.

Netflix also tryna catch the Regé-Phoebe wave. As Violet famously said “there are no others”. ‘Nuff said

Enews has always been riding the Rege train:giggle::love:.
As for Netflix, the least said about them the better. They treated Phoebe poorly during S2 promo time but now tap into the hype. Lady Whistledown who? Viscountess who?
I am excited that Phoebe got media coverage even though she’s not getting the attention on an individual level. Baby steps. The media is simply obsessed with Rege.

Last edited:

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
When some folks have to blatantly LIE about Regé’s commitment to black causes and businesses, they better make sure to get their evidence straight. They trash his Mama for supposedly teaching her children to hate their blackness, then have the nerve to question his comintment? WTF do they know about his activism, when they spend their waking and sleeping hours spouting ignorance via sticky keyboards? Then they disingenuously dismiss evidence just so they can wrap themselves in faux self-righteousness cuz their very existence is fueled by hate.

This coming from a bunch who sit navel-gazing about what and who is black, have no clue about African-descended people outside the US and are patronizing towards continental Africans! What businesses do they think have been excitedly thanking Regé anytime he plugged their products? Which businesses are on the list that he had actually purchased from and promoted on the Nate App last year, which App they have trashed? In any case the bulk of how people live their lives and values is NOT on social media!!! Regé does not have to prove anything to any of these liars and their bad faith drivel. Perhaps they themselves should get the crumbs off their chest, unstick their fingers from their keyboards/touchscreens and get busy ACTUALLY SERVING their own communities. Might learn a thing or two.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
When some folks have to blatantly LIE about Regé’s commitment to black causes and businesses, they better make sure to get their evidence straight. They trash his Mama for supposedly teaching her children to hate their blackness, then have the nerve to question his comintment? WTF do they know about his activism, when they spend their waking and sleeping hours spouting ignorance via sticky keyboards? Then they disingenuously dismiss evidence just so they can wrap themselves in faux self-righteousness cuz their very existence is fueled by hate.

This coming from a bunch who sit navel-gazing about what and who is black, have no clue about African-descended people outside the US and are patronizing towards continental Africans! What businesses do they think have been excitedly thanking Regé anytime he plugged their products? Which businesses are on the list that he had actually purchased from and promoted on the Nate App last year, which App they have trashed? In any case the bulk of how people live their lives and values is NOT on social media!!! Regé does not have to prove anything to any of these liars and their bad faith drivel. Perhaps they themselves should get the crumbs off their chest, unstick their fingers from their keyboards/touchscreens and get busy ACTUALLY SERVING their own communities. Might learn a thing or two.
Like you said it doesn’t matter what they think or if his actions are fake woke or not. The black businesses he promotes make sales and are thankful for the free promo Rege gives them.
I remember when he wore the ankara face masks in NYC last year and posted it on his stories, the lady sold out. Paige, the candle owner, is also receiving orders from across the globe since Monday.
They can call him whatever names they want, the fact of the matter is that the small businesses are profiting off of his supposedly fake wokeness.

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux

Speak it Zinta! They‘ve spent an entire year and a half trying to make a black man fall. They themselves are what they accuse Rege of being...”fake woke” Most of us on PV understand the black diaspora as we are mostly originally from different countries outside of the US. Blackness is not only “African American” it looks and feel differently all over the world. The haters need to stop trying to be the gatekeepers of “blackness”

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
Like you said it doesn’t matter what they think or if his actions are fake woke or not. The black businesses he promotes make sales and are thankful for the free promo Rege gives them.
I remember when he wore the ankara face masks in NYC last year and posted it on his stories, the lady sold out. Paige, the candle owner, is also receiving orders from across the globe since Monday.
They can call him whatever names they want, the fact of the matter is that the small businesses are profiting off of his supposedly fake wokeness.
I don’t think any of them are Entrepreneurs, only entrepreneurs especially small businesses owners like myself understand the impact of Rege doing something like sharing a small black owned business with his 6.1 million followers for FREE. That’s a huge reach! That is true “wokness” in action! Keyboard activists would never understand this level of transaction.

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
Speak it Zinta! They‘ve spent an entire year and a half trying to make a black man fall. They themselves are what they accuse Rege of being...”fake woke” Most of us on PV understand the black diaspora as we are mostly originally from different countries outside of the US. Blackness is not only “African American” it looks and feel differently all over the world. The haters need to stop trying to be the gatekeepers of “blackness”
All credit to you for the fantastic descriptor “crumbs on the chest”. Nothing more vivid than that! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
Phoebe showing Rege some love! Omg this is perfection!

Their first response is “who initiated it” lmao, Phoebe did, she posted it on her IG first!. Also haters act as if it’s going to make Phoebe’s post less meaningful. It’s obvious they are on great terms and that’s all that matters. the Met Gala proved their speculations as …LIES:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, according to them, no one is allowed to show Rege Jean Page love. Absolutely no one! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
Their first response is “who initiated it” lmao, Phoebe did, she posted it on her IG first!. Also haters act as if it’s going to make Phoebe’s post less meaningful. It’s obvious they are on great terms and that’s all that matters. the Met Gala proved their speculations as …LIES:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, according to them, no one is allowed to show Rege Jean Page love. Absolutely no one! :ROFLMAO:
No one oo.
Why are they ‘taking medicine upon someone’s headache’? If he wronged Phoebe as they speculate, why are they crying for her when she herself is not holding grudges.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lies lies lies…with crumbs on their chests.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
Also Rege is up to 6.2 million followers:ROFLMAO:
Great PR for both of them. Phoebe’s followers went up as well.

It was a really smart move of them to take these pictures and post them. They reminded that toxic fandom and the media of the power they hold.
Bane of existence who???????:ROFLMAO:
It’s the ‘I burn for you’ supremacy now and forever more.:love::notworthy: Put some respect on their names. This is about to be her most liked picture on IG.

Last edited:

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
Great PR for both of them. Phoebe’s followers went up as well.

It was a really smart move of them to take these pictures and post. They reminded that toxic fandom and the media of the power they hold.
Bane of existence who???????:ROFLMAO:
It’s the ‘I burn for you’ supremacy now and forever more.:love::notworthy: Put some respect on their name. This is about to be her most liked picture on IG.
Lmao! You are so Hilarious :ROFLMAO:

GDeniseE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,895 46 32
Alleybux
Phoebe showing Rege some love! Omg this is perfection!

Look I am like Olympic Ten. Ohhhh myyyy gosh! Everybody loves Rege! They are truly best friends. Also she made Rege laugh with big smile! :love::love:

I am glad Phoebe posted that picture. Shondaland liked the picture and so far they have over 1000 likes.

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
Aaand scroll down the comments to see the responses to Shondaland‘s & CVD‘s comments. Ha! They’ve got their work cut out for them. They know internally who the real MVPs of the show are. They also know what actual viewership headcount is, not yeye “viewing hours”.

82850DB0-706F-4568-AF92-2C42F6F20A49.jpeg
2E1502A2-37C7-42D2-A0BE-A04A99B94A6B.jpeg
E82FB7DB-8E19-4258-AEF3-38DC0E9075A9.jpeg

Last edited:

zinta34

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,738 153 143
Alleybux
Umm Regé almost always posts his IG stories with music. Nothing new about that. But if folks are gonna pull up the lyrics to the music on his posts, I say better get yourselves some research grant money. Gonna be burning candles and searching for phantom clues all year long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Reactions
3,707 44 26
Alleybux
Umm Regé almost always posts his IG stories with music. Nothing new about that. But if folks are gonna pull up the lyrics to the music on his posts, I say better get yourselves some research grant money. Gonna be burning candles and searching for phantom clues all year long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You know they run out of theories with everything that’s happened recently. So they’re just trying to find something different to keep the bullying ongoing. Why lie that he hardly posts with music when he literally does that all the time? Answer: Because they need that as a premise before they go ahead to say that he’s passing some information across about his relationship status with that music.

MyBuSyD25

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,907 319 309
Alleybux
I came here cuz I wanted to talk about Rege.

I stayed to defend him.

Now, I am just here for the laughters.

Last edited:

Girlbyou

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,324 27 73
Alleybux
You know they run out of theories with everything that’s happened recently. So they’re just trying to find something different to keep the bullying ongoing. Why lie that he hardly posts with music when he literally does that all the time? Answer: Because they need that as a premise before they go ahead to say that he’s passing some information across about his relationship status with that music.
They do more spinning than a hamster on a wheel. :ROFLMAO: He takes a few pictures with Phoebe and now he has broken up with his girlfriend:ROFLMAO: even though there’s a video to prove that His girlfriend was also at the after party when the pictures were taken. …..just spinning:ROFLMAO:

APAPAPAP

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
582 8
Alleybux
Any further word on that Netflix project with Noah Hawley? It sounds really interesting!