girls go to mars, to be superstars
rambo rambo strawberry punch
rambo rambo strawberry slap
rambo rambo strawberry freeze

Grannys JJ Mixer
Reactions
15,672 3 5
Alleybux
Thank YOU!!! I was trying to remember that one!

Quacka diddly Oh So Quack Quack Quack, Senorita rita rita rita pelo pelo pelo pelo pelo pelo 1 2 3 4

Were we on drugs back in the day or something?

:dead:
I remember doing slide and rockin' robin. some of these songs either made you feel like a crackhead or are actually depressing if you think about it.

"sister's in the kitchen burnin' rice. brother's outside, shootin' dice. momma's jaaaaail, sippin' ginger aaale. daddy's on the phone saying, "fruit-cock-tail."

wtf. i can't eat anything because it's burnt. my brother hustles. my dad is gay and my mom will be getting her hair braided by some burly bitch in a cell. This can't be life, man.

whats the name of this game... you pick 5 choices for different lifestyle categories like house,cars,jobs etc..
It's called This is your life.....played that in fourth grade.

I remember playing that one. You had me stuck for a minute thinking of the name. We didn't call it that around my way though and I still can't remember for the life of me what we called it. Another one we'd play -- and I admit, I still do -- was "FLAMES". You had to match up each letter in your namer and the person you like. Whatever letters were left you had to add up and that certain number would fall under one of the letters in 'flames'. Each letter stood for a type of relationship, like, friends, secret lovers, admirers, etc.

What's the game when you "steal yo mama's pantyhose so what"?

ETA: I'm a Nut...

:dead: There was another version then! I knew it as, "I stole an apple from a tree. So what." Omg

I remember a hand game talking about My Man buying me Ice cream at an Ice cream Parlor.

Una dosi esa? ... [mumbles] he bought me ice cream, he bought me cake. he brought me home with a bellyache. momma, mommaaa, i feel sick. call the doctor quick, quick, quick -- OOOOHH, god damn it if you mess up that hand clap part, it's DEATH for you! :dead: -- doctor, doctor, will I die? close your eyes and i count to five. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I'm alive!

that one? that reminds of me that episode of the cosby's when rudy had a sleep over and the twins did that hand game. Cliff kept stopping them at every line, asking them questions about who's their boyfriend and where did he get the money to buy you cake.

What was the other one where you'd say something about the simpsons and johnny apple sauce .. pump up the volume, pump up the volume, pump up the volume -- FREEZE! At ease! ???

OLDHEAD
Reactions
905 1
Alleybux
Quantay sontay cinnaminny ontay ooh cinnaminny ontay, caboosa, caboosa, kabang bang bang adios adios adios, keep singin...and then i forgot the rest, lol.

Grannys JJ Mixer
Reactions
15,672 3 5
Alleybux
Thank YOU!!! I was trying to remember that one!

Quacka diddly Oh So Quack Quack Quack, Senorita rita rita rita pelo pelo pelo pelo pelo pelo 1 2 3 4

Were we on drugs back in the day or something?

I remember doing slide and rockin' robin. some of these songs either made you feel like a crackhead or are actually depressing if you think about it.

"sister's in the kitchen burnin' rice. brother's outside, shootin' dice. momma's jaaaaail, sippin' ginger aaale. daddy's on the phone saying, "fruit-cock-tail."

wtf. i can't eat anything because it's burnt. my brother hustles. my dad is gay and my mom will be getting her hair braided by some burly bitch in a cell. This can't be life, man.

whats the name of this game... you pick 5 choices for different lifestyle categories like house,cars,jobs etc..
It's called This is your life.....played that in fourth grade.

I remember playing that one. You had me stuck for a minute thinking of the name. We didn't call it that around my way though and I still can't remember for the life of me what we called it. Another one we'd play -- and I admit, I still do -- was "FLAMES". You had to match up each letter in your namer and the person you like. Whatever letters were left you had to add up and that certain number would fall under one of the letters in 'flames'. Each letter stood for a type of relationship, like, friends, secret lovers, admirers, etc.

What's the game when you "steal yo mama's pantyhose so what"?

ETA: I'm a Nut...

:dead: There was another version then! I knew it as, "I stole an apple from a tree. So what." Omg

I remember a hand game talking about My Man buying me Ice cream at an Ice cream Parlor.

Una dosi esa? ... [mumbles a few lines] ... he bought me ice cream, he bought me cake. he brought me home with a bellyache. momma, mommaaa, i feel sick. call the doctor quick, quick, quick -- OOOOHH, god damn it if you mess up that hand clap part, it's DEATH for you! :dead: -- doctor, doctor, will I die? close your eyes and i count to five. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I'm alive!

that one? that reminds of me that episode of the cosby's when rudy had a sleep over and the twins did that hand game. Cliff kept stopping them at every line, asking them questions about who's their boyfriend and where did he get the money to buy you cake.

Reactions
34,253 5 2
Alleybux

What version were you playing??? lol...ya'll made up ya'll own...cause the sister was on the corner selling fruit cocktail...mama was in the kitchen burning that rice, daddy was on the corner shooting that dice, and the brother was in jail...lol

<span style="color: pink;"><span style="color: pin
Reactions
10,078 2 5
Alleybux
I'm a nut.. in a hut, I stole my mama panty hose so what &

Yall remember the hand game slide? And the revised version Lol.

Grannys JJ Mixer
Reactions
15,672 3 5
Alleybux
What version were you playing??? lol...ya'll made up ya'll own...cause the sister was on the corner selling fruit cocktail...mama was in the kitchen burning that rice, daddy was on the corner shooting that dice, and the brother was in jail...lol

So my sister's a hooker, my mom can't cook, my dad's a compulsive gambler and my sister won't be the only giving away fruit cocktail now that my brother's locked up? That doesn't make the situation better, woman. :dead:

Seriously, who made this up??

<span style="color: pink;"><span style="color: pin
Reactions
10,078 2 5
Alleybux
I'm trying to remember the songs me & my girls used to sing when we played double dutch and cant thing of a damn one. :dunno:

Got Hope? Obama 08
Reactions
Alleybux
I keep waiting for someone to remember "Miss Lucy had a baby, his name was tiny tim, she put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Culture

Celebrity News

General Alley

Recent Posts

I do not like lovelyti2002
I unsubscribed from Troyce for the same reasons I did Ti. He got on the wacko conspiracy bus and victim blaming bullshit last year. His stances...
$763k in Retirement Savings: Working At Walmart
Maybe its because of my upbringing, but Id rather spend my young years I look good and can actually walk around doing stuff, instead of waiting...
Plus Size Shay
Jay said that she and Barbie was f*****g and that's why Shay came home a day later than what she was supposed to and instead of saying he was...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
This poetry is the kind young kids first learn to write, when learning rhymes in English lessons. It's so fucking embarrassing. Yup. There...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
true, i read a statistic that a lot of trans women commit suicide after they get the bottom surgery because they STILL aren't happy with whatever...
BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL {2021}
I wonder if they'll make her ass crazy again. Remember when she was stalking Xander and talking to that damn stuffed cat lol. I’ll take Quinn’s...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
Now...I Told 1 and 1/2 Men Today was Left Over Day....... But Oh No....They Got to Have A Maria Burger and Tater Tots.......They are Using My New...
Is Anthony Mackie fine to you?
Net worth: 8 millions Final answer: Yes.
Piers triple chin Morgan drags Meghan Markle for newly released children's book
He needs to be committed. There’s something seriously wrong with him and his level of obsession.
Top Bottom