Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,414 1 1
Alleybux
Like Numbers? There were 2 versions of it. I remember i went up to 30 one time.

Una Dosi esa? (Some crap. I never knew how to spell it) Said east, west, I met my boyfriend at the candy store. He brought me ice cream, he brought me cake, he brought me home with a bellyache. Mama, mama, I feel sick. Call a doctor quick, quick, quick.......

Or remember when you used to play double dutch or single and the jingles that you sang with them?

Strawberry Shortcake, cream on top, tell me the name of your sweetheart, AB, CD, EF. GH.......

Remember when you used to count by 10's when you played double dutch. 10,20, 30,40,50,60,70,80,90, 1up, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 2up,....3up......4up.....

What happened to those days???? Nobody does that anymore!

__JAVA__

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,760 55 29
Alleybux
I remember being in the bathroom. I had this hand game that strengthened my forearms. By Junior year of high school, all my peers noticed. So, I came out with it. I was strokin.

will5.jpg

100%hustla

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,280 762 881
Alleybux
What about jigalo- "my hands up high my feet down low and this the way i jigalow".

Also, remember tell it-my "my name is keisha tell it tell it, im on the line tell it tell it and i can do it tell it anytime tell it tell it, and u know what, what, and you know what, my man be rolling on the ocean he be rolling on the sea, but the best part is he be rolling on me !" (lmao)

I got another one, my heart goes criss cross tomatoe sauce hip to hip potatoe chip. My heart goes boom boom tomatoe, i forgot the rest.

What about ms mary mac, and shame shame shame i dont wanna go to mexico no more more more, theres a big fat policeman at my door door door

usd2lvhm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,316 7 2
Alleybux
Why was I JUST talking about this last week at this meeting I was at...

-Tweet Baby Tweet Baby
-Slide
-Ms Mary Mack
-Down on the Farm
-Shame Shame Shame: I don't wanna go to Mexico no more more more, there's a big fat policeman at my door door door, he grabbed me by my collar he made me pay a dollar I don't wanna go to Mexico no more more more...see what I mean jelly bean, wash yo face in gasoline, go to the lake grab a snake, come back home with a belly ache...

Then we said...I said a eeny meeny teeny weeny shoe bop bop a leene, elevator escalator I like you, I like coffee I like tea, I like the paper boy and he like me. So step back white boy you don't shine I'll get the paper boy to beat your behind, teacher teacher don't play dumb, give me back my bubble gum. If she don't I won't cry, slap her face and say goodbye..GOODBYE...

lol

tizzy1

<span style="font-style: italic;"><span style="fon
Reaction score
Reactions
7,955 1 3
Alleybux
I still play them with my daughter and her friends...lol

How Sway

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,924 24 14
Alleybux
Yes, "Miss Mary Mack" and "Down Down baby, down by the roller-coaster" were some of my favorites.
I caught my 10yr old cousin singing Telephone once. I got offended and told her to stop. But I was singing it at her age too lol.

sunny81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,414 1 1
Alleybux
omg! Ya'll took it back! lol! I forgot about Down, down baby! and Miss Mary Mack.

__JAVA__

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,760 55 29
Alleybux
I played "Cats the cradle", but forgot how to play.

Sin Verguenza

BigTFromTheGroupHome
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
184,751 2,578 1,102
Alleybux
For the New Yorkers

Skittle Skittle Monchee Chow, Monday La La La
Skittle Skittle Tag me OUT!!!!

And We used to play this game called rattlesnake that a person had to hold on to the fence and the rest of the people holding hands would go under their arms until the whole line was backwards, all while chatting R-A-T-T-L-E-S-N-A-K-E spells rattlesnake rattlesnake!!

dont ask

MsApril

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
ummm i remember...

slide
ms mary mack
down down baby
swing swing swing
hands down connected 5
my momma yo momma live across the street 1819 blueberry street
bubble gum bubble gum

for jump rope
teddy bear
cinderella

thats all i remember

Miss Bambi

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,973 29 32
Alleybux
whats the name of this game... you pick 5 choices for different lifestyle categories like house,cars,jobs etc..

BAP4HipHotic

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Old school or not....I still find myself coercing people to play some of these games with me when Im being goofy....lol

Luvmylipgloss

Shining bright like vibranium
Reaction score
Reactions
15,221 125 19
Alleybux
For hand games I remember:

Miss Mary Mack
Down down baby
Double double this this, double double that that, double this double that double double this that
Shame, shame, shame
1,2,3 hit it

For jumproping:

Teddy Bear
School
Fudge, fudge, call the judge (name)'s gonna have a baaaaby. Wrap it up in toilet paper, send it down the elevator. Boy, girl, twins, triplets

For those introduce yourself games:

Jump in, jump out
Telephone

Missflyygirl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
16,275 1 9
Alleybux
I remember playing some of those Hand games when I was 8, 9, 10, and 11 years old. I think we made a few up also.

Olivia Pope

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
52,901 22 4
Alleybux
Hand games were the sh!t back in the day.

Loved:
Candy Girl
Down Down Baby
Space Ghost
Miss Mary Mack
Quack Diddy O-so (or however you spell it)
Uno do si essa
I don't wanna go to Mexico
Iny Miny Siciliny
Tweet baby
....and there was some McDonalds game too...never got into that one..

AND OF COURSE: NUMBERS! (old and new)

Miss_Toni

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Little Sally Walker, walkin down the street (hey hey)
She didn't know what to do, so she jumped in front of me
She said "Go Girl! Do Your Thang! Do Your Thang! Do Your Thang!
Go Girl! Do Your Thang! Do Your Thang! Stop!"

Miss_M

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,769 40 9
Alleybux
Yea, i remember playing those games on the school bus, when i was going on a field trip.

Miss_M

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,769 40 9
Alleybux
Y'all remember slide slide slippery slide.

Miss_M

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,769 40 9
Alleybux

Loved:
Candy Girl
Down Down Baby
Space Ghost
Miss Mary Mack
Uno do si essa
Iny Miny Siciliny
Tweet baby

LOL..tweety baby consisted of 4 people, and somebody used to always mess up.

Olivia Pope

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
52,901 22 4
Alleybux

YES! The part where you had to triple clap, 2 sets on the top and 2 sets on the bottom...someone always fµcked it up.

Sin Verguenza

BigTFromTheGroupHome
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
184,751 2,578 1,102
Alleybux

Thank YOU!!! I was trying to remember that one!

Quacka diddly Oh So Quack Quack Quack, Senorita rita rita rita pelo pelo pelo pelo pelo pelo 1 2 3 4

Were we on drugs back in the day or something?

Misglo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,711 1 4
Alleybux
Miss Mary Mack and Down, Down Baby, you guys brought many memories. I was surprise that I still remember the words. Man, that was back in the time tunnel.lol

sunny81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,414 1 1
Alleybux

Loved:
Candy Girl
Down Down Baby
Space Ghost
Miss Mary Mack
Uno do si essa
Iny Miny Siciliny - HOLY sh!t I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT!!
Tweet baby

Omg! you took it so back!

sunny81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,414 1 1
Alleybux
YES! The part where you had to triple clap, 2 sets on the top and 2 sets on the bottom...someone always fµcked it up.

OMG! I hated that sh!t! You was on a roll, then some cornball scrwed it up for everybody.

usd2lvhm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,316 7 2
Alleybux

Girl..our circles of Tweet Baby used to be like 10 people...lol..I'm mad we used to have tweet baby tournaments...lol

Remember Ms Suzie???

Mssssss Suzie had a steamboat the steamboat had a bell, Msssss Suzie went to heaven the steamboat went to Hell-o operator please give me number nine and if you disconnect me I'll kick you in the behind the 'fridgerator there was a piece of glass, Msssss Suzie stepped upon it and broke her lil ass-k me no more questions tell me no more lies, Msssss Suzie and her boyfriend are kissing in the D-A-R-K D-A-R-K D-A-R-K Dark dark dark! lol

usd2lvhm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,316 7 2
Alleybux
What's the game when you "steal yo mama's pantyhose so what"?

ETA: I'm a Nut...

Superstar Tina

The Star Is Here
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Little Sally Walker, walkin down the street (hey hey)
She didn't know what to do, so she jumped in front of me
She said "Go Girl! Do Your Thang! Do Your Thang! Do Your Thang!
Go Girl! Do Your Thang! Do Your Thang! Stop!"

I was poppin that thang but then with that song, lol!

Missflyygirl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
16,275 1 9
Alleybux
I remember a hand game talking about My Man buying me Ice cream at an Ice cream Parlor.

Olivia Pope

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
52,901 22 4
Alleybux
there was this one i liked:

my mother, your mother lived across the street
1819 rambo street
every night they had a fight and
this is what they said all night
boys are rotten, made out of cotton
girls are sexy, made out of pepsi
boys go to jupiter to get more stupid-er
girls go to mars, to be superstars
rambo rambo strawberry punch
rambo rambo strawberry slap
rambo rambo strawberry freeze

Daniel-San

Grannys JJ Mixer
Reaction score
Reactions
15,706 4 6
Alleybux

Quacka diddly Oh So Quack Quack Quack, Senorita rita rita rita pelo pelo pelo pelo pelo pelo 1 2 3 4

:dead:
I remember doing slide and rockin' robin. some of these songs either made you feel like a crackhead or are actually depressing if you think about it.

"sister's in the kitchen burnin' rice. brother's outside, shootin' dice. momma's jaaaaail, sippin' ginger aaale. daddy's on the phone saying, "fruit-cock-tail."

wtf. i can't eat anything because it's burnt. my brother hustles. my dad is gay and my mom will be getting her hair braided by some burly b!tch in a cell. This can't be life, man.

whats the name of this game... you pick 5 choices for different lifestyle categories like house,cars,jobs etc..
It's called This is your life.....played that in fourth grade.

I remember playing that one. You had me stuck for a minute thinking of the name. We didn't call it that around my way though and I still can't remember for the life of me what we called it. Another one we'd play -- and I admit, I still do -- was "FLAMES". You had to match up each letter in your namer and the person you like. Whatever letters were left you had to add up and that certain number would fall under one of the letters in 'flames'. Each letter stood for a type of relationship, like, friends, secret lovers, admirers, etc.

:dead: There was another version then! I knew it as, "I stole an apple from a tree. So what." Omg

I remember a hand game talking about My Man buying me Ice cream at an Ice cream Parlor.

Una dosi esa? ... [mumbles] he bought me ice cream, he bought me cake. he brought me home with a bellyache. momma, mommaaa, i feel sick. call the doctor quick, quick, quick -- OOOOHH, god damn it if you mess up that hand clap part, it's DEATH for you! :dead: -- doctor, doctor, will I die? close your eyes and i count to five. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I'm alive!

that one? that reminds of me that episode of the cosby's when rudy had a sleep over and the twins did that hand game. Cliff kept stopping them at every line, asking them questions about who's their boyfriend and where did he get the money to buy you cake.

What was the other one where you'd say something about the simpsons and johnny apple sauce .. pump up the volume, pump up the volume, pump up the volume -- FREEZE! At ease! ???

Miss_M

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,769 40 9
Alleybux
LOL..yea, and that cosby episode came on last night

Jersey_Bella

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
908 1
Alleybux
Quantay sontay cinnaminny ontay ooh cinnaminny ontay, caboosa, caboosa, kabang bang bang adios adios adios, keep singin...and then i forgot the rest, lol.

Daniel-San

Grannys JJ Mixer
Reaction score
Reactions
15,706 4 6
Alleybux

I remember doing slide and rockin' robin. some of these songs either made you feel like a crackhead or are actually depressing if you think about it.

"sister's in the kitchen burnin' rice. brother's outside, shootin' dice. momma's jaaaaail, sippin' ginger aaale. daddy's on the phone saying, "fruit-cock-tail."

wtf. i can't eat anything because it's burnt. my brother hustles. my dad is gay and my mom will be getting her hair braided by some burly b!tch in a cell. This can't be life, man.

It's called This is your life.....played that in fourth grade.

I remember playing that one. You had me stuck for a minute thinking of the name. We didn't call it that around my way though and I still can't remember for the life of me what we called it. Another one we'd play -- and I admit, I still do -- was "FLAMES". You had to match up each letter in your namer and the person you like. Whatever letters were left you had to add up and that certain number would fall under one of the letters in 'flames'. Each letter stood for a type of relationship, like, friends, secret lovers, admirers, etc.

:dead: There was another version then! I knew it as, "I stole an apple from a tree. So what." Omg

Una dosi esa? ... [mumbles a few lines] ... he bought me ice cream, he bought me cake. he brought me home with a bellyache. momma, mommaaa, i feel sick. call the doctor quick, quick, quick -- OOOOHH, god damn it if you mess up that hand clap part, it's DEATH for you! :dead: -- doctor, doctor, will I die? close your eyes and i count to five. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I'm alive!

that one? that reminds of me that episode of the cosby's when rudy had a sleep over and the twins did that hand game. Cliff kept stopping them at every line, asking them questions about who's their boyfriend and where did he get the money to buy you cake.

usd2lvhm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,316 7 2
Alleybux

What version were you playing??? lol...ya'll made up ya'll own...cause the sister was on the corner selling fruit cocktail...mama was in the kitchen burning that rice, daddy was on the corner shooting that dice, and the brother was in jail...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.