Remember When Lee Daniels "Joked" About "Sucking Baby's Blood" To Keep His Youthful Appearance (?)

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reactions
4,466 69 13
Alleybux
I am perturbed!

tenor (16).gif

I noticed the audience wasn't really rocking with him either :(

what a schmuck, back up.
Reactions
24,773 195 38
Alleybux
Also, we all know black people, for the most part, we are less likely to age as quick as the others esp. if we're taking care ourself, getting into skincare regime, cut down on sugar, alcohol etc.

Should have just made a black don't crack joke, and left it there....now look....he forever on the qanon hit list : unamused:

Last edited:
Washing Brittany Sinclaire
Reactions
84,271 1,284 103
Alleybux
I think he’s too up the totem pole in regards to what’s relatable atp. Those Hollywood elite of the other persuasion love those sick, dark jokes and he seems very much like the type to go along to get along. He said it so naturally, not realizing he wasn’t amongst that type of crowd.

Reactions
686 103 362
Alleybux
He's not far off in terms of siphoning the energy of his young creatives. First hand, Lee is a piece of shit.

a piece of sh*T with a Wallace and Gromit Claymation face. ☕️

miss Daniels been *snatched* and *pulled* and that “joke” about blood is just Vampira letting us know what she’s into.

truly disgusting.

and another queen thinking some Yt boy on his arm is some sort of goal.......

ew.

Human Wrongs Activist
Reactions
32,083 838 1,480
Alleybux
Ehhh....this is an old joke I've heard thrown around since I was in hs. That celebs that maintained their looks had skincare products with babies' skin and shit in it lol. Post trump you can't really make that joke anymore cuz the weirdos take it seriously.

Reactions
76,095 1,442 1,557
Alleybux
Qanon people have zero credibility. For one, they think Trump is an innocent man who does good by trying to lock up "liberal criminals." The man was clearly joking. So it went from "black don't crack" to they're literally using infant blood? :Cry

Last edited:
Reactions
100,842 1,669 257
Alleybux
Ehhh....this is an old joke I've heard thrown around since I was in hs. That celebs that maintained their looks had skincare products with babies' skin and shit in it lol. Post trump you can't really make that joke anymore cuz the weirdos take it seriously.

Respectfully, Lee is the weirdo.

(And did Dame ever get his money? That Diana Ross concert pull-up with Lee in a Church Mother shawl will forever be priceless.)

Reactions
100,842 1,669 257
Alleybux
Qanon people have zero credibility. For one, they think Trump is an innocent man who does good by trying to lock up "liberal criminals." The man was clearly joking. So it went from "black don't crack" to they're using infant blood? :Cry

Respectfully, we all know what's considered "funny" can be subjective, and that the Qanon people are suspected white supremacists...But Lee's "joke" was weird AF.

Reactions
4,335 56 29
Alleybux
It's a weird joke but then I remember how the director of Guardians Of The Galaxy made similar jokes, got fired and then the stars of the movie bitched and moaned to bring him back on and he got rehired.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Yes, it's ignorance. And you confirmed it when you said the bolded. You cannot teach a guy to date or marry another guy if he is not gay. It is...
Happy Stylish Mommy
Lmaoooo oh Im screaming because this sounds like something that I would say :joy: I’m sick and tired man!
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
A lot of violent animals in here supporting this human reject who was arrested. He assaulted the man TWICE and then continued to assault him after...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Liar! Nail shops were of better quality back in the day when people did it out of passion. Instead of Asians just doing it to gain some employment.
Tawny Kitaen, ’80s Music Video Vixen Dead at 59
OMG!!! I love that movie Bachelor Party, it is literally one of the most underrated comedies of all time.... May she R.I.P
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Blessed and Bri so stupid. Blessed banned Bri from the streamyard and took forever to figure out how to unblock her, then she just let someone...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
So Kevin Samuels (Fred) was reported down by the courts as making $800 a month about a year ago? People are so easily SCAMMED it is a shame.
Elsa Majimbo
Casual tweet from my favorite Kenyan (I kid, but I like her for some reason) with her new beau presumably?
Top Bottom