Quantcast

RHOA Report: RHOA Major Cast Shakeup Coming

jae891

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,241 175 219
Alleybux
Ok so maybe u need to go back and watch the seasons.

Anyway, Atlanta is full of closeted and open lgbtq. Add k@ndi in there too. I’m (b) & they alert my gaydar, not in a good way though- I would describe the feeling as disgust bc they’re pathetic at this point.
I’ve seen the seasons I know a lot of women who may sleep with women but won’t actually date them I don’t consider those true bisexuals...that’s what I get from these women that it’s a fetish to them and not genuine..

Malibu13

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,447 198 14
Alleybux
Clearly some of y’all haven’t been watching the seasons...
I’ve seen the seasons I know a lot of women who may sleep with women but won’t actually date them I don’t consider those true bisexuals...that’s what I get from these women that it’s a fetish to them and not genuine..
I agree with ppl who do that not being truly bisexual, it’s narcissism/fetishism combined with irresponsibility & hypersexuality stemming from their traumas... so they don’t deserve to be referred to as bi. The drunk girl really cared about Kenya in more ways than one but I think she has that vibe as well.

I’ll allow each of them to put themselves out there & make a storyline out of their xesual relationships with women or I’m done with RHOA for good, they’re annoying at this point anyway.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,448 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
Every year people complain about the cast and every year it's something else with RHOA.

Nene won't be back unless she's paid more and she's in charge of something and she retracts half the things she said. That's not happening so look for Nene on a reality show on another network soon.

Phaedra had the Feds down at the Bravo offices with her lies and her lying husband. Kandi won't fµck with her unless she's paid a huge bag that's even larger than the one she already gets from them. The best Phaedra fans can hope for is a FOH role.

Cynthia is Switzerland. Everyone will film with her. She can host most cast events, she knows her role and plays it well. I don't see her going anywhere as much as people complain because for what reason would Bravo make their production schedule harder?

Kelly Price

High as hell & long winded
Reaction score
Reactions
89,747 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
Like the font above stated. They say this at the end of every season.

All I know is. I want Cynthia gone. It's time. We can do 7 wives 2 friends n 1 guest
Keep
Kunty
Zimbabwe
Pontiac
Jay Leno's Chin
(40+ wife)
(40+ wife)
(33-36+ wife)
Friends
Marlon
(Mutual assoc of them all that will start sh!t)

Falynn

*Friends get 2-3 confessional looks*
*Guests get none*​

Radiance

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,595 611 181
Alleybux
That Tyler Perry production direction it took, being into each other, is not it either.
giphy.gif

Heysexy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,539 221 87
Alleybux
This should be the cast just to boost those dreadful ratings

Kenya
Porsha
Kandi
Drew
Phaedra
Sheree

Friends:
Marlo
Shamea
Latoya

add some Dwight and we have a cast

KatrinaRenae67

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,800 649 313
Alleybux
They seam to rehash rape gate with or without Phaedra, so what is the difference. Phaedra may make some appearances, but I don't think she will be back. They probably will keep the same cast. Maybe production will do a better job in season 14. If they are going to go younger, then I think they should just do it. What they in season 13, did not work and turned more people off. Kenya/Porsha fued is not entertaining and it brings everything down.

ForumsStaySpilling

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,373 3,305 944
Alleybux
Bringing Nene and Sheree back a THIRD time isn't going to do sh!t. Neither have much going on in their lives, and past their primes.

They needed an overhaul in production and casting SEVERAL years ago. I don't care WHO in the four gets the boot, but some get the boot.

I would actually keep Drew.

rachzoe

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,826 62 22
Alleybux
Honestly to me they’ve all outgrown the show. There is nothing exciting about them & the drama is repetitive. They need to cast women who run in the same circle so it’s more organic. Look at M2M, 6+ seasons and still entertaining.

Honestly they need some entertaining side characters again like Dwight, Lawrence & etc again. They brought light hearted fun to the show.
I've been saying this for the longest. Thats why rhoa felt so organic in its earlier seasons because those women actually knew each other/had some sort of prior history and weren't auditioning to be on the show.

Loqal

Bring back romanticism
Reaction score
Reactions
332,824 9,094 1,982
Alleybux
Sending nude pics to LaToya, telling LaToya she has a crush on her and getting jealous that LaToya was with Porsha in South Carolina. It's so interesting how different the standards are for men and women...
Okay...when did this become a men vs. women standards thing? I asked the font a question, that's all.

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,660 6,475 5,265
Alleybux

Nene might be going to Zeus, which is for the best. Too much bad blood with Bravo but she definitely has a personality for TV. Zeus will have less red tape and give her a lot more creative control.

I think it’s Phaedra. I read somewhere that she’s coming back for one of those special looking back episodes. Fans have been begging for her return. I seen one post under Peach Daily where someone said they don’t care if Kandi leaves just bring Phaedra back.
It’s not that viewers hate any particular cast member (despite what LSA leads everyone to believe) it’s just that the ladies that are on there are boring. The general public don’t love or hate any of the ladies enough to tune in every episode.

Puzzy Willow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,998 142 36
Alleybux
I want fresh faces only. Sheree keeps coming back but fails to give anything of significance so she's always gone the next season or withing two seasons. I highly doubt Nene is coming back. Phaedra could take the show further into this group vs that group territory and we need to get away from that. The ladies need to bring some of their real friends on the show so that there can be more genuine interactions.

ifuseekmanny

bambi eyed b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
29,948 861 227
Alleybux
Bring back Sheree, I’m interested i. Her Prison Bae storyline and I think it’ll make for good tv.

I think that Season 14’s cast should be this

Peach Holders:
Kenya
Porsha
Drew
Sheree
Kandi
Latoya
Marlo

Friends:
Falynn
Eva
Shamea

Freshly

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,267 178 96
Alleybux
someone claiming to know nene said on Twitter that she’s been in negotiations for a month or two with bravo. They said that’s why she’s been so quiet

It Girl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,631 1,042 574
Alleybux
I like them both but honestly I think it’s time for Cynthia and Kandi to go. They are not pulling their weight. Next season if they keep fence riding they need to GOOO.
I’m also sick of looking at Shamea too. One Porsha is enough we don’t need two.
I don’t understand why Shamea keeps getting invited everywhere.

Grace Taylor

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
79,825 1,805 373
Alleybux
Nene ?

She sounds like a cock head herself. Why is she so bothered?

I think it would be interesting to bring back some old cast members and some new girls, but honestly, none of the changes they have made have been working. It’s getting close to the time where they just need to let this sh!t go.
So nobody was gonna tell me I said “cock head” instead of “coke head” lmao

TheQueen

TheQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
42,224 1,435 224
Alleybux
I stopped watching this show a couple of seasons ago. The story lines became repetitive to me.

LVuittonLover

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
17,658 449 144
Alleybux
So who is on cocaine ?

Wendy Wi
So nobody was gonna tell me I said “cock head” instead of “coke head” lmao

Wendy Williams. Nene was set off by an episode of WWHL when Wendy was on and she and Andy were discussing Nene. The gag is we knew Wendy was on coke since the 90s so she really wasn't spilling no tea.

Heysexy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,539 221 87
Alleybux
I need Carlos King back to make this show the funny shady mess it once was

Zwinda

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,191 632 565
Alleybux
Things I want all of y’all to know:

Bravo is never firing Kandi. She’s the biggest money maker. She’s also very popular both on and off the show. She’s more or less considered royalty in ATL. If Kandi goes, it’s for no other reason but because she’s elected to leave. Period

Cynthia may be boring but she has a great relationship with all of her cast mates. She’s low key the glue that holds all of them together. I don’t see Bravo firing her but I definitely could see her accepting a friend role and reduced salary in exchange for more of her time and privacy. She’s a newlywed and it seems like that’s her number one priority.

Kenya and Porsha aren’t going anywhere either. They’re both very popular and both have very strong fan bases. They both serve a purpose but the beef between them is tired and through. Porsha seems to have accepted that Kenya is always gonna be a pain in her ass. And Kenya has gotten a lot of push back from the fans about her role in bolo-gate. I think generally, this season was a bad look for both of them, but they still offered entertain value as cast members.

Marlo and Shamea are NEVER and I mean EVER, getting peaches. Marlo has made it very clear that she’s willing to do housewife work as a friend. So Bravo will continue with to employ as her such. Shamea was given a few chances to prove her value as a cast member and she’s failed flat every time. She’s a very pretty girl and she seems fun but she adds nothing to the show. I don’t mind her as a background character.

Drew and Toya both can go. Both of them are mean spirited and cheap looking. Their presence cheapens the show. Surprisingly, I prefer Latoya more. She’s a shady b!tch but at least she doesn’t to pretend to be holier than thou. She also has a better sense of humor. Drew is weeeeird.

Seems production is open to the idea of inviting Sheree back. She’d make a great friend to the show. Nene is done. The bridge is burnt and shes accused Bravo and Andy of being racist. Plus I see she’s filming content for Zeus. Phaedra will never be back on this show and she knows it. If they invited her back, no one would be foolish enough to film with her. She’s more trouble than she’s worth. The fact that she’ll be on WWHL, let’s me know that she didn’t completely burn her bridge with them. Seems they’re giving her a chance at redemption

Last edited:

me222

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,101 3,572 526
Alleybux
I doubt they’ll have 11 housewives on this show. They need to get rid of half of the current cast. Most don’t even like each other but aren’t fighting or beefing hard enough for them to be entertaining. Sheree and Nene didn’t have storylines when they were on the show and I doubt that’s changed. Idk if bringing them back will be good enough. I feel like Phaedra is unofficially banned forever as long as Kandi is there. Kandi needs to launch a spin off and Cynthia needs to move on with her life. Same with Kenya.

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,809 9,060 1,348
Alleybux
These stories always come out after a lackluster season but until an actual cast shakeup happens that was the capacity of NY’s I’m not buying it

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,468 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
Get rid of the new girls and bring back Phaedra, NeNe, and Sheree. It's that simple!!
I don't like Cynthia but she's pretty and looks good in the cast. Wouldn't miss her or Kandi though tbh.

Libradiva21

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,269 361 125
Alleybux
Porsha is leaving, my guess is based on her hashtag and latest IG video reflecting on 10 years of being on RHOA.

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,830 941 456
Alleybux
someone claiming to know nene said on Twitter that she’s been in negotiations for a month or two with bravo. They said that’s why she’s been so quiet
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. I know many feel she's blacklisted, but with the ratings drop you can't convince me they won't at least TRY to get Nene back. I also feel Sheree has more leverage for the return she wants (with a peach).

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,233 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
Kandi goes, it’s for no other reason but because she’s elected to leave. Period
I don't really care for Kandi. Very boring every season. I'm still waiting for her and Todd to break up and or divorce.

QUOTE:
Kenya and Porsha aren’t going anywhere either.
END QUOTE.

I love Kenya and Porsha on the show...I too think Porsha is leaving based on her current post about 10 years and a grand finale...she must be going HAM on the reunion or something.
I would love to see more of Kenya with Brooklyn and her being a

Marlo and Shamea are NEVER and I mean EVER, getting peaches.

Crazy that Marlo can't get a peach! She used to be interesting when there were rumors of her dating that TV billionaire man Ted Turner. I don't really care to see her be a main cast mate because she has nothing going on, and her personality, vibe and energy has changed a lot, and not for the better... I also don't want to see her be a "Momty".
Shemea has never interested me, and I never pay attention to her.

Drew and Toya both can go
Drew is but I don't like all the judging and preaching she does. I also need her to speak on Ralph cheating on her.

Toya had no problem being the villain. Saying or doing anything- she should stick around...and fall out with Kenya. So Kenya can check her, like only Kenya can do.

Nene is done.
I really hope she's not coming back.
We need FRESH MEAT. That Falolyn girl should have had more scenes.

On a side note:
This season was overly sexualized and gay...WHY?! I didn't care to see or hear all of the innuendos and touchy feely.

Married to Medicine is starting to be much better than this show.

I don't want to see the real housewife kids in a show either.

Cynthia has and will always be boring.

I'm just ready for something new and different. They need to get that Atlanta real estate show off the ground.

New characters and new faces.

They should add Nicole Ari Parker, Monique or Keisha Knight Pullium to the show. MIX IT UP.

Why did Tanya stop filming after the Bolo situation?!

FinessePrince

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,645 549 517
Alleybux
ATL needs new women and a new production company. If Bravo has any sense they will bring back Sheree and hire two new HWs.

If they MUST keep Cynthia then do 7 HWs but I’d prefer it if she goes. Her being on the show is weird since at this point there’s no reason for her to be in ATL besides the show.

I don’t think bringing back old people is the solution either. They would still be stale.