Quantcast

Republicans go full Nazi; you never go full Nazi

Chriss Angel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,804 843 1,038
Alleybux
Take a look at how they describe their immigration and infrastructure policy.

They say the group is trying to follow in Trump's “footsteps"

Last edited:

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,227 24,226 7,319
Alleybux
* When you think you smell Jewish lasers burning *

31congress1-superJumbo.jpg

doeja

Thanos was right.
Reaction score
Reactions
219,901 29,362 1,005
Alleybux
And yall wonder why I advocate for black folks getting trained and armed up. Whites are getting worse and worse and we're just sitting around thinking we can vote them in the right direction.

ExquisiteMelanin

Supporting Abused women regardless of race
Reaction score
Reactions
183,750 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
What I have been saying on here for 2 years doesn't sound so crazy does it? We told ya'll what this was about 1-2 years ago and what they are trying to pull.Shouldn't take this long into the game to figure this out.

This again, is about power. White male power. They don't have the numbers in a changing society so in order to gain the upper hand, they must get back in control of power, policies and laws. They will do anything. Lie, cheat, suppress votes, cause a REAL LIFE INSURRECTION with nothing but white males storming the capitol and thugging it out, setting people up etc to get it.NO need to listen to talking points from others or listen the the lies and deflections to keep you from thinking about what they are really trying to pull. This is our chance minorities along with decent white people. They are telling you what they are about. 2022/2024

VOTE! They are playing the game. Do the same. Down vote like a MF!
Dems.:flag

Coldmint

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,746 965 27
Alleybux
Architecture? I've never heard that one before. I didn't realize white supremacists felt threatened by buildings, too.

Chriss Angel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,804 843 1,038
Alleybux
What I have been saying on here for 2 years doesn't sound so crazy does it? We told ya'll what this was about 1-2 years ago and what they are trying to pull.Shouldn't take this long into the game to figure this out.

This again, is about power. White male power. They don't have the numbers in a changing society so in order to gain the upper hand, they must get back in control of power, policies and laws. They will do anything. Lie, cheat, suppress votes, cause a REAL LIFE INSURRECTION with nothing but white males storming the capitol and thugging it out, setting people up etc to get it.NO need to listen to talking points from others or listen the the lies and deflections to keep you from thinking about what they are really trying to pull. This is our chance minorities along with decent white people. They are telling you what they are about. 2022/2024

That's why they're all over the internet, including here, starting gender wars. They aren't going to be the majority anymore, and it's terrifying them. So they need us to "self genocide" ourselves. It's there only hope lol

SouthernNotCountry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
223,580 5,511 931
Alleybux

Yuuuup. That's why I lose my ish on here and in real life when blk folks yell not to vote. Mess around and not vote en masse and our asses will be back to damn slavery.

ExquisiteMelanin

Reaction score
Reactions
183,750 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
That's why they're all over the internet, including here, starting gender wars. They aren't going to be the majority anymore, and it's terrifying them. So they need us to "self genocide" ourselves. It's there only hope lol

YO!!! That is a perfect way of putting it :heart:

SELF GENOCIDE ourselves is exactly what it is. lol They are trying to cause this.

ExquisiteMelanin

Reaction score
Reactions
183,750 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
Yuuuup. That's why I lose my ish on here and in real life when blk folks yell not to vote. Mess around and not vote en masse and our asses will be back to damn slavery.
I understand. We are damned if we do, damned it we don't but we have to play defense and pick the side that is at least attempting to build. Even if its inch by inch. What the republicans are doing is straight out war. Im sorry, I cant get with a party trying to suppress my vote. It took 400 plus years to get it. How the F! could a black person vote for a party trying to suppress it? That will allow a marjorie taylor greene to gain an inch of power? They are desperate. Forgive me. Im on my third margarita. Hope this is making sense.

I'm with you and others who at least understand this dangerous point. :heart:

What is happening is serious and we have a chance to gain some ground if black people, natives, indigenous,minorities, disenfranchised groups and decent white people stick together to save this Democracy. We dont understand anything else and we are not going to accept anything that we dont know about this country concerning that smh A mess what the right is trying to do. At the same time, I feel something bigger is at play. I dont know.

Last edited:

P4yn3

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,036 9 5
Alleybux
This is crazy, but at least the GOOP isn't hiding anything anymore. Dogwhistles are turning into full on whistles. The whole world we'll know what's up.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
Last year I became convinced that someone in the Republican Party is bound to become dayum fool of the Century.

BedtimeStories

Only Prince knows for sure.
Reaction score
Reactions
50,009 551 114
Alleybux
They are recognizing that their lack of policies and their behavior over the past 4 years is costing them voters by the bucketful and they're desperate to maintain their positions. Rational Republicans want nothing to do with them, Independents are staying away and all these things they're doing now will only cause more Dems to show up and vote for Dems. Part of piecing this particular "agenda" together and laying the groundwork now and in the coming months, after they LOSE BIG TIME in 2022, will be so they can say "we told you this would happen if we didn't do these things" (voter suppression, restrictive bills, immigration policies, etc.). You can see the writing on the wall. They've lost everyone but the hardest hardcore of their base and they're scrambling to stay relevant, throwing anything and everything against the wall to see what will stick.

Reaction score
Reactions
136,781 2,744 1,706
Alleybux
They've been full nazi for years. They just call it a different name now. People aren't taking it seriously enough, which is big issue. These people put their brethren on the Supreme Court.

Purplerain77

Analogue gurl in a digital world
Reaction score
Reactions
40,519 1,334 861
Alleybux
* When you think you smell Jewish lasers burning *

31congress1-superJumbo.jpg

UOOOGLY HORSES ASS FACED b!tch!

Ugh a warning might be nice before assaulting our eyes with this troll! LOL

Wow, detestable, criminal, racists, who violently tried to overthrow the government laying out their hitler-esque dictator plans...shocker! Still, we cannot get jaded & complacent. That is what he wants us to do, tune it out until we cant do anything to stop it!

They really have alot of nerve. Still, this is unnerving and scary! We need not laugh this off, as sadly they mean every word they say. This is real frightening, sickening sh!t and reminds me of the rhetoric that hitler put out bedore he took over. Study history, and you will see the parallels.

They are just flat out putting it all out there now huh? No need to hide anymore. But they forget one thing, this kind of shock and awe sh!t ONLY works for one man, and none of them are the teflon don! But let them try, it will only dig them deeper.

Hell, this kind of sh!t wont even work for trump anymore because i1- he is not president anymore...2- the public and the press laughed this sh!t off, believing it was rhetorical, that it was more “big mouth bravado” and just trump talking sh!t...now we all know better. And he cant get away with this sh!t again!

I guess he didnt count on their own party pushing back on this mess. Could it be that they are finally getting smartish? Alot of the MAGAots are circling the drain so could it be that the establishment rethuglicans have finally read the damn room (or just looked around to see all the non-“winning”) to see that this angle is not working and costing them votes. Lets see how long they go this route.

SouthCandy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,881 5,952 5,349
Alleybux
Please dont let the Klan-Nazi-confederate Anglo saxon caucus die.
We have already set out white sheets, crosses for burning, potato salad with raisins and moonshine for the inaugural meeting.

NoLove4Heaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,504 5,276 1,515
Alleybux
And yall wonder why I advocate for black folks getting trained and armed up. Whites are getting worse and worse and we're just sitting around thinking we can vote them in the right direction.
I just told a friend of mine it’s no sense in wasting bullets at the range. I can’t find any ammunition and saving all that I have.

LemonShark

Reality Von Tease
Reaction score
Reactions
193,346 14,925 3,744
Alleybux

I'm with you. My thread on nazis in the city and state law enforcement wasput into Conspiracy Alley. Now look! Sales of guns have gone through the roof and we're still voting and singing sprituals. We need protection from all sides.

ExquisiteMelanin

Reaction score
Reactions
183,750 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
I'm with you. My thread on nazis in the city and state law enforcement wasput into Conspiracy Alley. Now look! Sales of guns have gone through the roof and we're still voting and singing sprituals. We need protection from all sides.

Yup! I'm right there with you Sis. Trust... They can sing and be spiritual with ammo and protection. Thats part of Spirituality if you ask me. Don't be dumb. You always have what they have. The second amendment was put in place for a reason. When you live in a world walking amongst savages of all types, protect yourself. The biggest thing as a race that we need to understand is to defend and stay ahead of what they do. Starting with laws and policies. We cannot afford to sit back when state elections and general elections are taking place. People say it doesnt matter. It doesn't?

Then why are they going so hard to SUPPRESS YOUR VOTE! AND TAKE AWAY DEMOCRACY BASED ON A LIE AGAINST YOU THAT BLACK PEOPLE STOLE THE ELECTION? When in all actuality, they are the ones doing the lying, the white collar crime -ing and even going as far as to kill in the name of an AMERICA based not on 1619/1776 but just on

1776? This is history repeating itself and they are who they have always been as it relates to this country. White Racism and the power structure that allows it to rear its ugly head every time AMERICA has a shift with blacks/ minorities and gays etc. Its sad. We are all Americans and we all want to serve in Government for the betterment of ALL OF ITS PEOPLE. Decent white people included but look who's scared? It isn't us. That should tell you everything you need to know about how far they will go to protect the lie that they created. NOT US. We didn't create the :poop

And don't be disillusioned about Marjorie Greene. She F'ed up and let the cat out of the bag. That is the only reason why she is changing her tune about the all white movement she let slipped that we been knew about. It can't appear that is what they are doing. They have to someone use the dummy minorities going along with them with different messages , confusing them so they can gain numbers for power but they are really not thinking about them or the concerns they have. lol. This is why she is being called out. Two different things going on in the republican party as it relates to minorities on there side and what they really intend to do as it relates to only white people for them. LMAOO. Its about in there minds, surivival. Meaning, madness.smh

Last edited:

SouthCandy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,881 5,952 5,349
Alleybux
I hope all those Black and Latino conservatives are watching this.
The GOP does not want them and will never be an inclusive party.