Quantcast

Rewatching LHHNY SEASON 2

ParisHiltonJr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,669 914 139
Alleybux
Okay yall. So i binged LHHNY Season 2 on BET plus and wowwwwww im realizing some funny things.

One being how jealous chrissy came across. She was so rude to kimbella before Kimbella ever said TWO WORDS to her. She was talking about her outfit and picking her apart from head to toe off rip. She also seemed jealous of Yandy once yandy started mixing with the other girls and making her own mark.

TIEARRA MARI!! Omg it makes me so sad she was SO CUTE. Also, she acted so classy and was actually berating the other girls for fighting and not “keeping it cute and classy”. LIKE WTH HAPPENED TO HER? It makes me so sad that alcohol messed her up.

Emily B ugh just so weak and Olivia is such a flip flop. I also hate how kimbella fµcked her face n body up.

Also, its cool to see LHH before the fake storylines and fake relationships and side chick drama. There’s literally only one fight in that season and the story lines are about real relationships, friendships, career ugh i miss authenticity!!

ANYWAY CHECK IT OUT ON BET
upload_2020-4-29_21-30-11.jpeg

smokeurobinson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,188 14,076 15,609
Alleybux
Notice how u said its cool to see LHH before the fake storylines and fake relationships and side chick drama. That didnt start till Atlanta took the L&HH franchise in a different direction and made it what we know it as now.

ParisHiltonJr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,669 914 139
Alleybux
Notice how u said its cool to see LHH before the fake storylines and fake relationships and side chick drama. That didnt start till Atlanta took the L&HH franchise in a different direction and made it what we know it as now.
Yup u r absolutely RIGHT! It wasnt until the stevie triangle that that became a go to for ppl on the show to have infidelity, sidechicks, and fighting

Papayakiwi7

Leave ME Alone, I AM CRAZY
Reaction score
Reactions
10,052 133 154
Alleybux
What about season 1 when Chrissy was unreasonably and unnecessarily rude to somaya? She had no reason to be rude. She was mad at the fact Jim Jones was trying to work with her.

Pinot Grigio

JUST BE REAL
Reaction score
Reactions
9,481 59 91
Alleybux
Season 2 felt more like a housewives show, then season 3 became lame with all this telemundo sh!t.

Toniah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,953 506 112
Alleybux
They stayed hating on somaya but I’m glad that she stood up to Chrissy and sneaky ass olivia

pisces18

1 Pisces=1000 Associates
Reaction score
Reactions
26,644 1,319 277
Alleybux
Okay yall. So i binged LHHNY Season 2 on BET plus and wowwwwww im realizing some funny things.

One being how jealous chrissy came across. She was so rude to kimbella before Kimbella ever said TWO WORDS to her. She was talking about her outfit and picking her apart from head to toe off rip. She also seemed jealous of Yandy once yandy started mixing with the other girls and making her own mark.

TIEARRA MARI!! Omg it makes me so sad she was SO CUTE. Also, she acted so classy and was actually berating the other girls for fighting and not “keeping it cute and classy”. LIKE WTH HAPPENED TO HER? It makes me so sad that alcohol messed her up.

Emily B ugh just so weak and Olivia is such a flip flop. I also hate how kimbella fµcked her face n body up.

Also, its cool to see LHH before the fake storylines and fake relationships and side chick drama. There’s literally only one fight in that season and the story lines are about real relationships, friendships, career ugh i miss authenticity!!

ANYWAY CHECK IT OUT ON BET
View attachment 1525298

I agree. The earlier seasons were authentic!

Yup u r absolutely RIGHT! It wasnt until the stevie triangle that that became a go to for ppl on the show to have infidelity, sidechicks, and fighting

Season 2 felt more like a housewives show, then season 3 became lame with all this telemundo sh!t.

Im watching this on Pluto TV now lmao and I agree! Im tryna look up old threads on here because who wouldve thought!!!

Instagram played a HUGE factor in the shift of reality TV.... the girls now look so fake, BBL overdone, just fake all around lol its sad

Emily never had a chance theres a permanent sadness in her eyes smh it's so sad to see how her story "ended" thats why I think she didnt come back for the OG season last year its embarassing.

Chrissy went out sad she's lying saying she doesnt want to get married now thats all she cried about lol she was ahead of her time looks wise(beauty, hair, body) I want more for her smh wasted years lol

Erica LOL she had a decent comeback tbh ruined her face

But yeah ATL franchise introduced the L&HH we know now for sure just chaos from episode 1 lol however very realistic look at Future life lol

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
470,940 7,773 1,020
Alleybux
The best seasons of LHHNYC will always be Seasons 1 and 2

They had the most drama and entertainment

I miss Emily B's fashion style

Chrissy (even though angry as hell) was nice to look at and who knew she was telling the truth about Yandy's shady ways...because I always blamed her

Jim Jones still out here working though

ReinaDuNord

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,127 728 313
Alleybux
I was never into the show until I was hosting a family get together and LHHATL was premiering. That’s when I started watching and started with the next season on NY.

I just started watching LHHNY season 1 and wowwwwwww.

It was so different!

Chrissy embarrassed herself so much.
Emily defined bird behavior.
And the reiterating that these non-Black women with proximity to blackness labeled as representing Black women.
And Richie D being Richie.

Oh, and Jimmy showing up with the goon squad killed me. lol!!!!!

Trending Threads

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom