Quantcast

UPDATE RHOA Newbie Falynn Guobadia Made Youtuber Video Disappear

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,746 2,242 777
Alleybux
Lord she had Storm Monroe video of him spilling all of her and her husband Simon tea taken down. He announced it on his page that they contacted YouTube to remove it.

I watched one of her lives and she was frustrated that her new fans were asking her about RHOA. At one point she complained that she missed her core 10 fans that used to watch her and wasn't comfortable with the 150 on her IG live.

What I got from her was that she wants fame but don't like that fact the people I know her messy business.

*** Tea Allegedly From Storm**
Simon had several companies that went bankrupt.
Nobody in Atlanta know where he gets money
He came to America and is illegally still here on some fake documents.
He's been back to Nigeria several times but believes that he paid for his documents to travel
Simon has been accused by his ex wives of being a Nigerian scammer.
Simon is actually his middle name and uses it as his alias.
Simon lived in several states but no-one can find any documentation on his background
Simon uses a CPN number instead of a SSN
Simon is a serial cheater, Falynn is his 3rd marriage and had kids on all of his wives
Falynn has 3 baby daddies
Falynn was jumped in a club and Simon didn't help because he knew the women

Last edited:

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,121 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
If I was storm I would re-post it somewhere else. These bloggers definitely giving Bravo a run for their money and they don't like it.

YNATTIRB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,835 197 37
Alleybux
Wait a minute. Falynn is joining RHOA? I saw an article saying Drew and LaToya were also joining, so does anyone know who will actually be featured on the new season? I have a feeling this season is going to be interesting. :disdain

As for Falynn, I follow her on IG... I don’t know much about her and her husband but apparently his restaurant closed down this year due to COVID-19.

Knee Knee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
331,883 9,398 1,534
Alleybux
Sounds to me like her and the husband’s money may be a bit funny so she might want to stay off the show before she be looking like Teresa Giudice.

morganalexander

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,728 1,233 808
Alleybux
Bruh. I hate to be the type but if mofo is spending money like there’s no tomorrow and is the proprietor of a “restaurant” you almost already know he’s scamming. Even the most popular restaurant chain mofos don’t get around like that. It’s typically the scammers that have to burn the money fast so it can’t be traced or some sh!t. Smh.
Atlanta loves some scammers.

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,746 2,242 777
Alleybux
Somebody called her out on her IG live for having 3 baby daddies.

Chile said yes she has three baby daddies and she's proud of it. Those are her blessings and she's happy that they gave her the best gifts. They all get along and are family and it's sad that people find that is a negative thing. She's only for positivity.

She's a positive person and if someone doesn't like her it's because they're unhappy. Porsha came in her IG live and she invited her to dinner/club Friday night. She thinks that Porsha is a sweet girl and anyone that doesnt like Porsha is a hater. Porsha laughed in the comments after Falynn said that. They had a discussion on the cast trip about her feelings towards Porsha.

Kenya came in her live and commented but Falynn didn't mention her being there. It was strange but they seem to be cool because Falynn follows Kenya, liked Kenya's post and commented yesterday.

My conclusion is that Falynn is bored with her life. She had an over 3 hour IG live on Friday night getting ready to go out. I popped in for about 15 minutes to watch her and I liked her vibe so far.

Last edited:

LibraryGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,415 584 48
Alleybux
Sounds to me like her and the husband’s money may be a bit funny so she might want to stay off the show before she be looking like Teresa Giudice.

She better not put her signature on anything; doesn’t sound like he’s new to this.

I know she didn’t think she could come on this show and there would be no rumors about her husband and her.

PrettyAmyriah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,846 646 525
Alleybux

Chile said yes she has three baby daddies and she's proud of it. Those are her blessings and she's happy that they gave her the best gifts. They all get along and are family and it's sad that people find that is a negative thing. She's only for positivity.

She's a positive person and if someone doesn't like her it's because they're unhappy. Porsha came in her IG live and she invited her to dinner/club Friday night. She thinks that Porsha is a sweet girl and anyone that doesnt like Porsha is a hater. Porsha laughed in the comments after Falynn said that. They had a discussion on the cast trip about her feelings towards Porsha.

Kenya came in her live and commented but Falynn didn't mention her being there. It was strange but they seem to be cool because Falynn follows Kenya, liked Kenya's post and commented yesterday.

My conclusion is that Falynn is bored with her life. She had an over 3 hour IG live on Friday night getting ready to go out. I popped in for about 15 minutes to watch her and I liked her vibe so far.

Her and Porsha being "buddy buddy" doesn't surprise me...both live a similar life their men cheat while they put airs on camera.

carpediem200

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
280 4 1
Alleybux
So if he’s a scammer, why do you think she would put herself on RHOA also during filming apparently he was a hanger on and would tag along to everything smh

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,746 2,242 777
Alleybux
So if he’s a scammer, why do you think she would put herself on RHOA also during filming apparently he was a hanger on and would tag along to everything smh
Chile housewives always been filled with scammers. RHOBH got a few right now that are in the news for scamming millions.

That tv lights and fame are a drug. I think that Simon knows that Falynn wants to be famous and he thinks that he's a superior scammer that won't get caught. ...Lol

Ambitiousbeau

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
130,045 4,058 1,678
Alleybux
These document accusations make me think about why he's always flying private. It's like he doesn't want to see inside of an airport.

Moonboy

C E A S E F I R E • N O W
Reaction score
Reactions
42,990 1,274 505
Alleybux
Chile, this is some tea chile... and I’m not taking ‘bout Twinings or Lipton.

tenor.gif

Chile, that’s ghetto.

Oriental Eyes

Well Known Member :: The Original
Reaction score
Reactions
8,768 146 48
Alleybux
She should have come on the show like Marlo. Incognito at all times when it comes to the truth about her private life.

And he’s stupidly prancing around on the camera. :twitcy

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,798 9,060 1,348
Alleybux
Bravo needs to be better

Why is production protecting all these housewives real life & real tea when this is supposed to be a “reality tv show?”

& furthermore the real tea always comes out during the season while fluff is being aired real time

The youtubers & bloggers are giving Bravo a run for their money bc they’re not on their job or are too busy protecting their favorite pets but it just makes them even more inauthentic

lisak

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
56,276 1,150 248
Alleybux
Bravo needs to be better

Why is production protecting all these housewives real life & real tea when this is supposed to be a “reality tv show?”

& furthermore the real tea always comes out during the season while fluff is being aired real time

The youtubers & bloggers are giving Bravo a run for their money bc they’re not on their job or are too busy protecting their favorite pets but it just makes them even more inauthentic

No genuinely rich person wants to be on these shows. They’re all scammers and liars in one way or another. It’s not reality at all just a soap opera with non-actors.

They should make a reality show about bloggers. They stay in drama usually with each other.

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,620 8,494 1,880
Alleybux

Her and Porsha being "buddy buddy" doesn't surprise me...both live a similar life their men cheat while they put airs on camera.

Hmmm Whorsha in the IG comments acting cute but they wErEn’t FRienDs

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,335 11,588 7,232
Alleybux

Yikes.

Finewine93

Founder of RiHive Inc., LLC.
Reaction score
Reactions
47,575 1,616 1,232
Alleybux

She's a positive person and if someone doesn't like her it's because they're unhappye and she invited her to dinner/club Friday night. She thinks that Porsha is a sweet girl and anyone that doesnt like Porsha is a hater. Porsha laughed in the comments after Falynn said that. They had a discussion on the cast trip about her feelings towards Porsha.

Well... ain’t this a funny turn off events. She appeared to be team Porsha. lol and now she stole her man.

this is like those folks who get mauled by their pit bull

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,746 2,242 777
Alleybux
Hmmm Whorsha in the IG comments acting cute but they wErEn’t FRienDs
Porsha's a liar as usual. Falynn said in that IG live that she loved Porsha and they also discussed their friendship on the cast trip in S.C.

All of those scenes with them hanging out during the season were cut so that's why Porsha is trying to fool her fans by saying that they weren't trends.

Last edited:

Jenniangel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,088 4,501 1,509
Alleybux

I wonder if she feels the same about Porksha now!?

scintillate

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,817 1,301 497
Alleybux

This didn’t age well at all

Reaction score
Reactions
70,621 9,987 1,376
Alleybux
Lord she had Storm Monroe video of him spilling all of her and her husband Simon tea taken down. He announced it on his page that they contacted YouTube to remove it.

I watched one of her lives and she was frustrated that her new fans were asking her about RHOA. At one point she complained that she missed her core 10 fans that used to watch her and wasn't comfortable with the 150 on her IG live.

What I got from her was that she wants fame but don't like that fact the people I know her messy business.

* Tea Allegedly From Storm
Simon had several companies that went bankrupt.
Nobody in Atlanta know where he gets money
He came to America and is illegally still here on some fake documents.
He's been back to Nigeria several times but believes that he paid for his documents to travel
Simon has been accused by his ex wives of being a Nigerian scammer.
Simon is actually his middle name and uses it as his alias.
Simon lived in several states but no-one can find any documentation on his background
Simon uses a CPN number instead of a SSN
Simon is a serial cheater, Falynn is his 3rd marriage and had kids on all of his wives
Falynn has 3 baby daddies
Link? How is this less than what the Tisa lady has “spilled”????

why does she think Faine alerted them and not SIMON?