Quantcast

RHOA RHOA reunion drama

Dani Phantom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,751 799 266
Alleybux
One episode should be Kenya reading Drew & Latoya only or Falyn popping up on "sick" Latoya.
Other part could be Bologate and that's it.

tenor.gif

Cents1993

Commissioner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,296 9,741 3,054
Alleybux
Damn.

Y’all really letting this Porsha Stan troll tf outta this thread.

It can post random ass LIES about Kenya’s hair care company being a “vanity” project with no actual product in stores (DESPITE a shitload of nothing but evidence by people who aren’t even Kenya’s fans).

But got the audacity to be in here demanding all types of receipts on low down sh!t that Porsha is purported to have done (as if it’s not her MO / “Rapegate” anyone).

I say Lil Dival this _______ and live your best life, cause these people don’t operate from a position of ethics or honesty.

—Kenya’s deeds, accomplishments, actions, you name it are immediately discredited (in spite of evidence to the contrary) and mocked post after post;
—Porsha’s life deserves no scrutiny (unlike Kenya’s), and if anyone puts forth an occurrence where she’s looking the zip damn fool, as she’s oft to do, it warrants NSA level “receipts” to categorically prove beyond a reasonable doubt, its validity!

Ain’t no proving nothing to 2-headed people.
These trolls aren't worth answering back. But bet after Nene watches the women discussing this topic on the Reunion; she will out Porsha's part in this herself.

1616805193302.png

If Porkchop even acts like she's kissing up to Kandi; Nene will lose her sh!t.

Last edited:

Girlgogo

#CREONTANAVY
Reaction score
Reactions
48,142 2,769 3,582
Alleybux
Damn.

Y’all really letting this Porsha Stan troll tf outta this thread.

It can post random ass LIES about Kenya’s hair care company being a “vanity” project with no actual product in stores (DESPITE a shitload of nothing but evidence by people who aren’t even Kenya’s fans).

But got the audacity to be in here demanding all types of receipts on low down sh!t that Porsha is purported to have done (as if it’s not her MO / “Rapegate” anyone).

I say Lil Dival this _______ and live your best life, cause these people don’t operate from a position of ethics or honesty.

—Kenya’s deeds, accomplishments, actions, you name it are immediately discredited (in spite of evidence to the contrary) and mocked post after post;
—Porsha’s life deserves no scrutiny (unlike Kenya’s), and if anyone puts forth an occurrence where she’s looking the zip damn fool, as she’s oft to do, it warrants NSA level “receipts” to categorically prove beyond a reasonable doubt, its validity!

Ain’t no proving nothing to 2-headed people.
So you got receipts or nah?

tenor.gif

biibliophile3

Prolifically passionate
Reaction score
Reactions
32,936 863 410
Alleybux
These trolls aren't worth answering back.

Couldn't agree more. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that a couple of them are really going through some thangs, so I'ma leave them to that.
But bet after Nene watches the women discussing this topic on the Reunion; she will out Porsha's part

Nene really don't give a damn now. She's liable to say anything. She's seen a lot, could be interesting...

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
These trolls aren't worth answering back. But bet after Nene watches the women discussing this topic on the Reunion; she will out Porsha's part in this herself.

View attachment 2422358
If Porkchop even acts like she's kissing up to Kandi; Nene will lose her sh!t.
How do you “loose” you check?

MOKUJIN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,789 4,434 2,412
Alleybux
I’m telling you, you are delusional everyone was talking about Kenya last reunion.

Kenya saying "her kids are her kids because they look exactly like her" and "you over there looking like a white woman in drag. I don't know if I'm looking at the real housewives reunion or a scene from white chicks" went viral. Tweets with those videos had thousands of RTs and they still pop up here and there. That font is delusional asf. "Your titties are social distancing" did not have the same impact

Honeytease

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,347 4,198 747
Alleybux
Kenya saying "her kids are her kids because they look exactly like her" and "you over there looking like a white woman in drag. I don't know if I'm looking at the real housewives reunion or a scene from white chicks" went viral. Tweets with those videos had thousands of RTs and they still pop up here and there. That font is delusional asf. "Your titties are social distancing" did not have the same impact
I feel like a lot of this stuff is subjective. But they probably had a vote of best dressed and most of the ladies voted for Porsha. But public opinion might go someone else. I’m sure Porsha will look good but I want to decide for myself

hellokittydiva

Hello Kitty Princess of LSA (FYI..I groan back)
Reaction score
Reactions
150,745 23,915 328
Alleybux
If you dont want to watch he got his info from here.

Last edited:

Temila

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
403 1 14
Alleybux
Are ya'll arguing about what the reunion recording rumours are versus when the heavily edited show is seen on your screens.

12 hours of footage edited to 3 hours.

We end up seeing what the producers want us to see and we'll leave it at that.

Let's talk about last year when Nene was sending warning shots and telling the gorls to start preparing and rehearsing their reads.

View attachment 2419749

Only for her to be read for filth and getting ran off the damn show
Hahahahah this part

Temila

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
403 1 14
Alleybux
Porsha IS a freak hoe who needs exposing especially if you called someone a slut from the 90s. She’s “a slut of today!”
I agree, she needs to stop being a victim and hold on to her actions.

Cents1993

Commissioner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,296 9,741 3,054
Alleybux
Porsha is on live blaming Fish for taking her actions out of context and calling Kandi -- Kandi Crews.
1618532252250.png