RHOA RHOA S13, Ep.14 | "If You've Got it, Haunt It"

RichNatural

Wealth is silent, you gaudy label wh0res are poor
Reaction score
Reactions
279,597 7,249 820
Alleybux
Hold the fµck on.

The Latoya on RHOA is the same Latoya from youtube.!? "What's up crazies!!!" Latoya???????

Don't worry girl, it took me a while for it to click, too.

I kept staring at LaToya like this bish looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO familiar. Her voice sounded so familiar to me. And then when I saw her name, "LaToya," it clicked. I was like oh sh!t that's that crazy bish from Youtube. She's still pretty, but looks beat up. Like she's been through the wringer w/ her marriage/kids.

Oriental Eyes

Well Known Member :: The Original
Reaction score
Reactions
8,768 146 48
Alleybux
To be honest the approach is off. They should explain why the father was absent (if they didnt already) and that he'd like to meet/see him. Also the dad should have been in communication, letters, pictures, phone calls. He's in jail not lost in the middle of no where.

I don't like that Drew refers to her son's bio dad as "old daddy" especially because he is trying to be in his life. Wreck It Ralph can't replace him (and he is obviously making that clear).
I totally agree. This lets me know that Drew is the reason her son has an aversion to his bio-dad. She taught that child to dislike/disrespect a father he never met by trying to hitch him to her husband. “Old daddy”? Really Drew? That, to me, makes her mothering skills questionable.

And adults need to stop thinking children are dumb. They know they’re uncle is mom’s brother. Why do you want your child to think you married your brother? Stupidest logic ever.

Oriental Eyes

Well Known Member :: The Original
Reaction score
Reactions
8,768 146 48
Alleybux
Drew’s costume looked like a stray cat with the mange.

Kenya wore her costume for Twitter reviews,

50 Cynt’s sanitizer was weird but cute.

Shamea went for space cadet which is very fitting being a best friend of Dory.

Dory, I mean Porsha didn’t try at all.

Toya’s costume was just not good with her disrespectful crazy tail self.

Kandi & Falynn went all out for the kitchen Halloween party.

FlySoFly

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,670 812 166
Alleybux
I actually loved Shamari and wished they had kept her on the show. Drew started out okay but she’s boring me after constantly going after Kenya.

Shamari was light-hearted, and fun. I miss seeing the twins as well. I wish she was still on the show.

smlz50

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,162 315 82
Alleybux
I love this episode commentating on last weeks episode featuring Sheree and Dwight ...
Dwights house looks interesting for someone always critiquing everyone he should of used a green screen

High snob

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,551 1,043 581
Alleybux
Drew need to either get in the gym or get some work done. I'm sorry to body shame.

Latoya gets more unlikable each week. I pray they don't bring her back. She adds nothing but negativity.

I'm liking Marlo this season. SHe's trying hard to not get dragged down into the mud.

Kenya STILL bringing up the stripper thing. Please let it go.

Overall this season is a bit dry.

CallMeBeauty

It’s Me, I’m B!tches
Reaction score
Reactions
499 22 7
Alleybux
They’re reshowing this episode, but only kept Kenya’s audio from the Halloween party scene, I’m assuming from the backlash she got, they decided to edit out her face.

Trending Threads

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom