Cents1993

Commissioner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,296 9,741 3,054
Alleybux
Malorie BaileyMassie @MaLBaileyMassie

11th February 2014 from TwitLonger

On #RHOA Sunday episode... It wasn't a good look for any of us and I do feel horrible about it. While I was trying to break up the fight between Peter & Todd I was accidentally hit by Todd.

The viewers may of not seen it.. but it happened. I don't think that Todd meant to do it because he was still focused on Peter and I'm not sure he even remember doing it because he was in the heat of the moment with Peter.

My natural reaction was to push him back and I did. Not even thinking about it. Kandi saw that I push Todd and rushed toward me and I pushed Kandi out of defense. Did I want to fight Kandi or Todd that night...Absolutely NOT.

If I had any intentions of fighting I would of done it when my sister Cynthia and Kandi were having words. So CLEARLY it was not my intention to FIGHT ANYONE.

The whole night I was trying to keep the peace. People were pushed and things were said and we all reacted. Todd and I apologize to each other that night. My apologies to everyone that witness that craziness.

Not trying to fight anyone? Saying you would beat Kandi's motherfµck!ng ass to your sorry sister Cynthia 59 seconds into this video. Huh try again Mal. Your bold faced lying is almost worse than Nene's.
:bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:

Kandi: “I Will Drag You in This, b!tch!”

kris_517

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
368,815 5,350 1,216
Alleybux
You don't accidentally push someone Mallory, especially with that much force. Just say I didn't mean to push him on camera.

The Voice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,386 2,909 1,827
Alleybux
She needs to sit her ass down somewhere and shut up. In the video she made no mention of Todd pushing her. Her excuse on camera was she pushed him to break up the fight. Cynthia has realized what a fool she looked like on TV and apologized while Mal is still determined to try and hold on to her dignity with more lies. Now her story is Todd pushed her..smh. Damn right we didn't see it, cuz it didn't happen Mal. Woman up and admit you jumped in something you had no business in...just like you do with your sisters marriage.

InnerPeace

QuasiStellar Radio Source
Reaction score
Reactions
2,168 2 1
Alleybux
I used to like how Mallorie took up for Cynthia (who can forget the incident with the wedding certificate :giggle: ). But, she is starting to get on my nerves. She pushed Todd so hard, he stumbled back.

.belle ame.

Beautiful Soul
Reaction score
Reactions
7,513 76 10
Alleybux
Nobody believes you with your abominable snowman looking self.

Wish she'd go make her husband miserable and get off my TV screen.
That meddling-don't know her place-broad makes my skin itch. :twitcy:

Sara Shahi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,706 356 177
Alleybux
Damn, Mallomar is irritating as hell. She's like the crazy friend who always wants to fight for no good reason.

UberPosh

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
12,031 307 877
Alleybux
Todd did not hit anyone so that's a lie right there. Maybe she got pushed a little because her dumbass decided to jump in the middle of a shoving match between two men like she can break it up. Bye Malorie!

peppercorn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,589 1,966 138
Alleybux
Maybe she punched Apollo in the eye, and he pushed her, during the invisible fight noone saw. It had to have been an all out brawl for all of these phantom hits to happen that none of the umpteen cameras caught. Maybe Porsha was right and there was a spirit in the room smacking people down. You know children and special people always see them.

Mal...stop, and damnit add "ed" to your words when speaking in the past tense. For some reason it's annoying the hell out of me reading those lies as written.

The Voice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,386 2,909 1,827
Alleybux
I used to like how Mallorie took up for Cynthia (who can forget the incident with the wedding certificate :giggle: ). But, she is starting to get on my nerves. She pushed Todd so hard, he stumbled back.

Its so interesting how things are turning around for EVERYONE LOL. I've talked to people and they have the same feelings. All the people I use to like on RHOA have either completely turned me off or are hanging by a thread.

janedoe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,271 1,062 420
Alleybux
Nobody believes you with your abominable snowman looking self.

Wish she'd go make her husband miserable and get off my TV screen.
That meddling-don't know her place-broad makes my skin itch. :twitcy:

Her husband is too fine for her to act and look so miserable!

Ridenour

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
190,802 9,519 1,200
Alleybux
Old run-and-hide bish. Mallorie is dirty in a real passive-aggressive sneaky ass kinda way.

Kandi would have beat the everlasting shid out of her, and now I hope she gets the opportunity to since Mallorie is clearly lying.

Jasmine Benz

"Pick-Me" Hunter
Reaction score
Reactions
176,716 3,185 1,590
Alleybux
her pushing Kandi probably had nothing to do with Kandi, probably some personal issues and she tried to let off some steam the wrong way.

I really don't understand what made her think pushing them would accomplish.

Cents1993

Commissioner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,296 9,741 3,054
Alleybux
Both the sisters are opportunistic liars. As if no one but them would ever view the tapes. Never ceases to amaze how 2 people can be so dumb.. (other than Porsha).

1. Kandi Burruss ‏@Kandi Feb 9
    I also feel like if you're breaking up an argument you should hold back your own people not pushing the people you're arguing with... I know we're suppose 2 have self control as we get older but Im not down 4 people walkin all up on me being all aggressive pointin n my face

I never said I would kill her.Cynthia is exaggerating.I said I would drag they ass. At the time I meant it,but I felt bad later...

Ridenour

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
190,802 9,519 1,200
Alleybux
Her husband is too fine for her to act and look so miserable!

Those looks can be deceiving just like Apollo's ass, Mallorie's husband is no real prize. He dated/smashed her daughter before he met Mallorie. I wouldn't be surprised if he still is.

That's why she always has that 'I smell shid' look on her face.

janedoe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,271 1,062 420
Alleybux
Those looks can be deceiving just like Apollo's ass, Mallorie's husband is no real prize. He dated/smashed her daughter before he met Mallorie. I wouldn't be surprised if he still is.

That's why she always has that 'I smell shid' look on her face.

Wait. Wait.
WHAT???

MoneyPenny

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
976 102 29
Alleybux
Mallorie is just one of those people whose presence is annoying. She's just always sitting there looking like Droopy the dog. For some reason I can't even imagine her having a genuine hearty laugh.

Jaune

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,195 294 154
Alleybux
Ugh, shut up Mallorie! Some people love being on the wrong side of right just to prove something to themselves. Why was she even there? She wasn't there in the last episode.

The Baileys and Peter need to shut up and go elsewhere. They're really getting on my nerves.

Sasha Eubanks

Always Grinding
Reaction score
Reactions
5,550 7 1
Alleybux
Girl_Bye.gif

GetLikeMe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,251 15 6
Alleybux
Okay, Cynthia and Mal may look great for their ages.

But since they seem to be so senile, their real forgetting behind ages are starting to show with all these symptoms of Alzheimer's that they are coming down with.

So maybe they should just take Uncle Ben with them and collect on the AARP because their time has come and gone.

Maybe Cynthia can walk runways during the afternoon at Shady Pines and Mal can sell her bracelets to old folks and their family members during their happy hour drinking day on Tuesdays?

Cents1993

Commissioner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,296 9,741 3,054
Alleybux
They Say: Cynthia Bailey’s Sister Malorie Has Way More Marital Drama Than She Does… [PHOTOS]

Cynthia-Bailey-Peter-Thomas-and-Sister.jpg

Cynthia Bailey’s Sister Malorie Angered by Blog Post
Posted on January 10, 2012 by rhwgossip

Recently there was a post made by a popular Atlanta blog called ‘Straight from the A’ which pissed off Cynthia Bailey’s sister Malorie Massie enough to write a letter straight to the blogger as well as a retraction statement which she demanded be published immediately.

The initial story was that Malorie’s much younger husband Chris Massie (who is 34, 10 years her junior) allegedly dated Mallory’s 20 something daughter BEFORE he met his wife. Straight from the A was sure to include in the original blog post that this was a rumor obtained from another source, that being a website called The Hollywood Street King.

HSK posted this, claiming it came from a RHOA insider :

“Malorie’s daughter is in her twenty’s and Chris is her step daddy. Jacky nobody knows this but Chris dated Malorie’s daughter before he met Malorie.

Chris plays basketball over seas in France and he’s got a mistress in France, and in his hometown of Houston, Texas. Chris pays the bills for his mistress in France and Houston.”

Clearly neither Straight from the A or HSK had all the information and neither did the RHOA insider. Mallory was quick to shoot down the allegation and sent an email to Straight from the A …

Malorie Massie Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 7:23 PM
To: straightfromthea

I’m traveling from France right now so I’m unable to contact you by phone. We will make it to the States tomorrow. I did see where you wrote that it is rumored to be, on the false allegations article made against my family.I understand you got your source from somewhere else. I do appreciate you allowing a retraction statement to be made because of the seriousness of the false allegations and to prevent further harm to be done.

I realize that I am on a Reality Show and rumors are going to be made, but when allegations are made against a Innocent child and my implying husband basically is a child molester, that’s grounds for a law suit and I hope that you can understand my anger, especially if you have children of your own.

I attached a retraction statement. Please review and let me know when it can be published.

I appreciate your help and understanding with this.

Sincerely,

Malorie Bailey-Massie

And followed up by the retraction statement she asked be posted as well :

My husband and I have been happily married for 7 years. My daughter was an 11 year old child when I married my husband Chris. According to the false rumors, my husband met my daughter first and was dating her.That means he would have dated her at the age of 9 or 10 years of age.

I assure you my child was still playing with dolls and toys when she was 9 or ten yearsold, and not interested in an almost 30 year old man. My husband is a professional athlete overseas and has a 12 year old daughter of his own from a previous relationship. My husband is employed out of the country; therefore he is only in the States for 2 months out of the year.

During basketball season I am with my husband during the entire basketball season and when the season is over. I do travel back and forth when filming with my sister Cynthia Bailey on RHOA.
On a previous show my sister indicated that my marriage is not perfect either.

My sister made the statement because I have experienced financial problems as well due to a former basketball team in Greece not paying the players because of a losing season, which put us in financial problems.

On the previous show I admitted to my sister Cynthia Bailey that everyone have money problems, and is up and down financially.
I assure everyone my marriage is solid and the rumors of my husband cheating and dating my child are RUMORS!

I am outraged and deepen sadden that someone would make up such outrageous rumors regarding my husband and 18 years old innocent child, which is a minor. I repeat, was the age of 11 when I married my husband.

Due to the seriousness of these false allegations against my husband and child, I am forced to address these ridiculous hurtful rumors. I will be investigating and pursuing a law suit against the person/parties who have slandered my husband and child name. Who clearly did not check his/her facts on the age of my daughter and length of time I have been married to my husband.

I do realize that I am on a Reality Show and am subject to rumors, but there is no humanity when trying to destroy a child life and a man professional character.

Malorie Bailey-Massie

It’s no wonder she was so upset! Straight from the A was gracious and posted both her letter and retraction statement, but it is unclear if Malorie contacted The Hollywood Street King because the original post is still up on their page.

This goes to show how rumors can get out of control and snowball into something they are not very quickly. The rumor obviously insinuated that her daughter met Chris before he married Mallory which we can see would have been impossible. If there was any relationship at all it would have to have been sometime during the marriage, and Mal seems adamant that she and her man are solid and have zero problems with infidelity.

Whether or not Chris has been faithful remains to be seen, but his wife is in his corner and insists that he is a good hubby.

404515672-e1323649884874-300x424.jpg

I can’t exactly say the same for Mal’s brother in law Peter Thomas, although he has not cheated, he’s not exactly Mr. Wonderful. With such a beautiful wife, he should step it up!

Murci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,247 1,011 617
Alleybux
Todd did not hit anyone so that's a lie right there. Maybe she got pushed a little because her dumbass decided to jump in the middle of a shoving match between two men like she can break it up. Bye Malorie!

Right. Assuming Todd did push Mal, I don't understand ppl who jump into the middle of fights and then want to fight if they get pushed.

If you're that sensitive, maybe you should stay far away from fights.

Buck Henry

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,512 260 214
Alleybux
She needs to sit her ass down somewhere and shut up. In the video she made no mention of Todd pushing her. Her excuse on camera was she pushed him to break up the fight. Cynthia has realized what a fool she looked like on TV and apologized while Mal is still determined to try and hold on to her dignity with more lies. Now her story is Todd pushed her..smh. Damn right we didn't see it, cuz it didn't happen Mal. Woman up and admit you jumped in something you had no business in...just like you do with your sisters marriage.

I know, this woman is a piece of work just like Cynthia no wonder they are so screwed up. Leon her baby's daddy probably had reason for not marrying her and Malorie trying to make it look like it was Todd is false and then Peter bucking up (he's going to get his Uncle Ben ass fµcked up one day you just wait) and trying to start sh!t with Todd and Kandi is pathetic.

FizzyColaBottle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
682 34 4
Alleybux
You don't accidentally push someone Mallory, especially with that much force. Just say I didn't mean to push him on camera.

She didn't say she accidentally pushed him? She said her natural reaction was to push him.

alienlifeforrm

Gracefully Getting It
Reaction score
Reactions
39,938 2,298 2,736
Alleybux
I don't know about Todd pushing her put the part Kandi rushing her after she pushed Todd is exactly how I saw it. You can tell that Kandi was once again fight for "HER MAN" moreso than anything else.

classc1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,025 298 105
Alleybux
Malorie, like her sister is a damn liar. You know it because although she NOW admits that she pushed Kandi, she obviously never admitted the same to Cynthia. Remember, Cynthia said in her blog that she did not believe that Malorie hit Kandi until she saw the tape. Really Malorie? If you were a truth teller, Cynthia would not have had to wait for the videotape, she would have heard the truth of your actions from your own mouth. You only now admit you hit Kandi because you were caught on tape. BYE...Todd never hit you.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,801 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
I don't think Malorie did anything wrong. She just got caught up in the heat of the moment. And she has apologized.

Murci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,247 1,011 617
Alleybux
I don't know about Todd pushing her put the part Kandi rushing her after she pushed Todd is exactly how I saw it. You can tell that Kandi was once again fight for "HER MAN" moreso than anything else.

I saw it the same way but I don't think anything's wrong with that. If some woman just pushed my fiance I'd push her too. If a man pushes me, my fiance WILL be fighting.

I'd rather not fight or get arrested but we are NOT that couple that's gonna be getting slapped around with impunity. No ma'am.

David Brent

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,063 73 66
Alleybux
If you re-watch that is kind of what happened.

Todd didn't mean to hit her but when he and Peter got into a shoving match mal was standing too close and got caught in the crossfire. She shouldn't have pushed Todd though. Even in the heat of the moment she knew she wasn't Todd's target.

You can hear kandi say, " wait a minute bish!" And she goes for mal and mal pushes her.

Everybody is playing the victim but the only person who was innocent in that entire fiasco was Todd (and Kenya if you discount her being messy). Eta: and brandon

JerzyD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
442 7 5
Alleybux
Mals actions helped damaged Cynthia's likability on this show, because Cynthia is trying to downplay what really happened. At this point both Cynthia and her sister can get their Bravo pink slip and keep it moving. The real hood/out of line behavior came from Malorie hands down.