Quantcast

RHONJ RHONJ- Gia responds to drug allegations

palmt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,045 11,056 8,003
Alleybux
Honestly, had she just continued to hold her own she would have come out of that shining. Teresa didn’t want to say she “knows” it’s a lie, but she was apologizing for going around the party being messy. Jackie goes, “I don’t give a f about your apology bish. Say you know this sh!t ain’t true.” Likeeee girl? Why would she ever do that? She literally would never do that lol. And so Jackie brings Gia into it. That is fµcked up. And not the same. It is nowhere near the same. She knew she was going to bring Gia up. She had planned that.
Jackie wanted Teresa to right her wrong publicly. Giving her a private apology still leaves the salacious rumor hanging out there.

StrangeXdefault

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
493,711 16,740 4,402
Alleybux
Jackie gave Teresa ample opportunities to apologize publicly and let bygones be bygones but Teresa is so vindictive and her ego is too huge to let it go... she's really gutter

Jackie said, 'when they go low, we go lower' :joy::ROFLMAO::emoji_shrug:

Mer Blake

Filling out Boarding School Applications
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
124,872 2,896 1,406
Alleybux
I can see Gia’s point and I feel for her but she should be mad at her mom. Teresa can dish it but not take it.

Last edited:

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,823 8,882 2,263
Alleybux
And Teresa is a whole Republican and Trump supporter

They're all wyte trash but is that suppose to change how we view this situation?

Teresa is trash for what she did
Jackie got her
Poor Gia will suffer the consequence of what started with her mother's actions

You do know Teresa can’t vote? Most of them are Trump supporters especially from the other franchises so I don’t know why that keeps being brought up

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
I caught the tail end of a clip played on Wendy and I see why Teresa went apeshit for mentioning her child in that context.

Never saw it for Jackie so I wouldn't be mad if Tre took virtual elocution lessons during the pandemic and verbally dragged Jackie come reunion time.

soraya1181

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,747 916 213
Alleybux
Ehh I feel like Jackie shot herself in the foot there. Even if she clings on to the analogy defense, you don't bring up the kids lol. Even when they interviewed the other women, they all said something along the lines of they got where she was coming from but when you bring the kids into an argument, no matter what age you are, as a mother you are going to flip out

Also, Jackie has always annoyed me. She came on this show gunning for Tre. Which is low hanging fruit. People don't like to fight with Tre because it's exhausting not because they are scared of her.

Naturally

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,887 4,139 2,898
Alleybux
Jackie wanted Teresa to right her wrong publicly. Giving her a private apology still leaves the salacious rumor hanging out there.

Attaching Gia to coke is still not equivalent. But I don’t need to keep saying this.

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,151 2,202 476
Alleybux
Others have already echoed what I’m about to say. Jackie could have easily used an analogy about Juicy Joe cheating or how Teresa’s finances have come into question. But no, you go after her daughter and attach her name to coke! Like, to go so below the belt like that when she had nothing to do with the rumor of her husband cheating. Then you spout, “I win,” like it’s some competition. Jackie came on this show since Day 1 coming at Teresa, I have no sympathy for this woman.

CoolBe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,680 711 615
Alleybux
She still doesn’t. I get why she said that, but it was a dumb move. Teresa holds a grudge like no other and we’ve all seen her girls go through it. Now the focus will be what Jackie said instead of Teresa.

Also Teresa pretended to be cool with Jackie after she mentioned the rumor. That’s what I don’t like. If you’re over it then be over it. Teresa is the type to see or hear something random and get mad all over again though lol. She had no out from this because when people (including Jackie) would mention rumors about her family she would always say how it would impact her kids. Jackie should’ve went that route instead of mentioning a specific rumor. With that said this is definitely Teresa getting a dose of her own medicine. If I were Jackie I’d just stick by what I said because once she starts apologizing it’s a wrap for her

This is because Jackie did not know how to play the game.

Like if you want to stay on this reality show then you pretend The Giudices are not criminals and never went to prison....blah...blah....bµllsh!t!

Jackie rocked that boat a bit.....because, she was like.....’Are you fµck!ng kidding me?’

But, yea, Jackie! That is how it goes. Teresa is the STAR! The show was on hold while she went away to prison and if you want to be a NJ Housewives .....then you learn to look the other way.....and, ‘play nice’ with Teresa.

Jackie only said that about Gia because it was the only thing that was going to resonate with Teresa and it worked.

Now, did the public ....believe it? NO!

Nobody has ever come for the Giudice Girls and we all love Gia. She is in college and doing her thing.

So, to be libel ......damages need to be proven.

If you are a true fan of the show.....we all know why Jackie used that analogy.

It was to show Teresa you cannot just makeup gossip about family members and Gia is an adult. Next in line....since Juicy is gone.

Now we wait to see if Teresa was telling the truth about Jackie’s husband.

Mirabilia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,286 3,868 2,272
Alleybux
Watch the episode first. Then draw a conclusion.
I watched it and I believe Evan is cheating on Jackie. Teresa should not have brought it up at his party and spread it around like that, but I believe the rumour. Jackie is trash and she's done exactly what Teresa is doing. Didn't she write a whole article about Jennifer being a bad mom and published it in the newspaper. Then had the nerve to say it was a fun article and Jennifer should be flattered? She's disgusting. Karma is getting her and am here for it.

palmt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,045 11,056 8,003
Alleybux
I watched it and I believe Evan is cheating on Jackie. Teresa should not have brought it up at his party and spread it around like that, but I believe the rumour. Jackie is trash and she's done exactly what Teresa is doing. Didn't she write a whole article about Jennifer being a bad mom and published it in the newspaper. Then had the nerve to say it was a fun article and Jennifer should be flattered? She's disgusting. Karma is getting her and am here for it.
Not sure how Jackie is “trash” when Teresa is the one who created this whole mess, but you’re entitled to your perspective. I had no problem with Jackie’s response. But then I rarely blame the person who’s reacting more than the one who initiated the infraction ie if you come for me, you don’t get to dictate how I respond.

Mirabilia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,286 3,868 2,272
Alleybux
Not sure how Jackie is “trash” when Teresa is the one who created this whole mess, but you’re entitled to your perspective. I had no problem with Jackie’s response. But then I rarely blame the person who’s reacting more than the one who initiated the infraction ie if you come for me, you don’t get to dictate how I respond.
Jackie is trash because she's done similar things and then try to pass it off as people not understanding her point of view. Then she's always surprised as why people get angry at her. She's absolutely trash for bringing Gia into this. Watch it come out that her man cheats on her.

Naturally

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,887 4,139 2,898
Alleybux

I guess a sh!t ton of murderers need to be let of prison according to this logic. Anyway, lets see how the season unravels shall we.

ayerial0615

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
504 3
Alleybux
Gia bye to you and that unnatural hairline. Tell your mom to stop being so messy

This is why I can’t do reality tv because nothing is offline when I feel disrespected. The minute you mention anything other than me I’m going in.
Right!!!! Teresa came after her husband to hurt her. Jackie did the same to her. There are no limits when there’s a beef!

ayerial0615

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
504 3
Alleybux
Her mum started it... she came for a member of Jackie's family and then Jackie did the same thing back

I think Jackie's analogy was a fair response, when you look at the context of how it was said - she directed it at Theresa during a private conversation, in response to Theresa trying to dodge accountability. Theresa on the other hand went around Jackie's party trying to embarrass her

Don't start none won't be none

I feel bad for Gia being pulled into her mums bs - she needs to tell Theresa to keep her mouth shut
Yep! I agree ! Teresa started it and Jackie finished it! There are no rules in war!!!

Mirabilia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,286 3,868 2,272
Alleybux
If you are asking me for examples, then you probably have not seen the last two seasons of RHONJ. Jackie came on the show talking mess about Teresa and Joe. I don't have time for this back and forth, especially not over Jackie Goldschnieder of all people. She's not worth my time. She's trash and she deserves every lashing she's getting. I bet she'll write an op-ed about this and paint herself as an innocent victimn.

palmt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,045 11,056 8,003
Alleybux
If you are asking me for examples, then you probably have not seen the last two seasons of RHONJ. Jackie came on the show talking mess about Teresa and Joe. I don't have time for this back and forth, especially not over Jackie Goldschnieder of all people. She's not worth my time. She's trash and she deserves every lashing she's getting. I bet she'll write an op-ed about this and paint herself as an innocent victimn.
I’ve seen all the seasons. I didn’t see her talking mess about Teresa and Joe in a vacuum. I saw her on her first season allude to Teresa’s prison stint once in the context of whatever discussion was going on at the time. But if she’s been guilty enough to be “trash,” seems it’d be easy to point out an example.

Not to mention that none of it is relevant anyway to the subject at hand—Teresa going to this woman’s party to smear her husband and poison her marriage, long after she and Teresa had supposedly reconciled. The only “trash” I saw was the 50 year old who was gossiping like a stupid schoolgirl at an honoree’s birthday party. Let’s keep the main thing the main thing here.

Last edited:

litebrite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,779 3,061 693
Alleybux
Ehh I feel like Jackie shot herself in the foot there. Even if she clings on to the analogy defense, you don't bring up the kids lol. Even when they interviewed the other women, they all said something along the lines of they got where she was coming from but when you bring the kids into an argument, no matter what age you are, as a mother you are going to flip out

Also, Jackie has always annoyed me. She came on this show gunning for Tre. Which is low hanging fruit. People don't like to fight with Tre because it's exhausting not because they are scared of her.
The only thing that would get Tre’s goad is her kids so Jackie was spot on with the target she intended to hit.

Jackie knew what she was doing the three times she tried to get Tre to back down from her claims about Evan. When Tre doubled and tripled down Jackie unapologetically shot her in between the eyes.

Was it a trash analogy? Depends on how you look at it. But no one can argue against it being effective and spot on to the emotional point Jackie was trying to make to Tre.

JoanClayton

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
244,093 2,760 187
Alleybux
Jackie should apologize to Gia directly. While I thought Teresa was a special kind of tacky and messy when she spread rumors about the man at his own birthday party, people are now all up in Gia’s comments asking if she’s a cokehead. That’s not fair to her. This is an “analogy” that will follow her forever.

Jackie’s husband defrauded black owned businesses for his wealth. Google it. I’ll never be on her side.
I searched and couldn’t find any details about this. Can you post links?

LBLogan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,500 688 213
Alleybux
I really don't care for Jackie and I typically like Teresa. For half the episode, I felt sorry for Jackie. Teresa was obviously creating and spreading a hurtful rumor, I believe from a place of wanting revenge. It was wrong and I hate when I have to root for a person I don't like and against a person I do.

That said, all bets were off when Jackie threw Gia in the mix and then yelled, "I won". Teresa restrained herself from picking something up to either whoop her ass with or throw at her. I wish she hadn't stopped herself, but I understand.

While I truly believe Jackie and Teresa got off on the wrong foot at the very beginning of J's first season (I don't think she meant any harm in that initial question about Joe G.), it's been clear that, since that moment, she's been gunning for Teresa.

Still, Teresa was dead wrong for that party scene and Jackie made good points about what Teresa has repeatedly done to others in the group. But I don't like how dirty Jackie plays in trying to come between Teresa and Melissa or how she constantly tries to paint Teresa as dumb. I don't even like the way the woman walks or stands. Is something wrong with her spine that she can't stand up straight? Her coming for Gia was completely below the belt (even lower than what Teresa made up about her husband, in my opinion). While Teresa was wrong and mean-spirited, she came from a place of wanting revenge (still wrong, but I get that they're on a show and the drama must progress). Jackie coming after a child (I don't care that Gia's legally grown now, she's still a kid and bothers no one) was just despicable.

Add me to the fonts who feel Gia should absolutely sue!

nativenewyorker

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,918 76 259
Alleybux
Jackie’s husband defrauded black owned businesses for his wealth. Google it. I’ll never be on her side.

Really??? Like Juicy Joe wasn't a whole slumlord to black tenants in Paterson gtfoh....

RanRanFanFan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,014 17 21
Alleybux
Gia is mature, but she should hold her mom accountable for starting/spreading the cheating rumor (I think production wanted her to spread the rumor though)

TwitterThis

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,943 120 33
Alleybux
It was a sh!tty ass analogy. Gia isn’t responsible for what her crazy mom does. There was no reason to bring her into it.

Naturally

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,887 4,139 2,898
Alleybux
Lmfao what does a rumor have to do with murder? Y’all are so skilled at moving the goal posts

My point is, some of y’all are making it seem that because Teresa was wrong there’s nothing Jackie could have said to also be wrong. Jackie was wrong and low as fµck. If she couldn’t find a to make her point without dragging a kid into it she’s trash. End of.

Lolanumber1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,697 89 71
Alleybux
I think Jackie was using an analogy about Gia in regards to Theresa talking about her husband cheating . She wasn't really stating as a fact that Gia used drugs . It was really in poor taste to use the child , she should have said something regarding Theresa .

Lolanumber1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,697 89 71
Alleybux
I think Jackie was using an analogy about Gia in regards to Theresa talking about her husband cheating . She wasn't really stating as a fact that Gia used drugs . It was really in poor taste to use the child , she should have said something regarding Theresa .

RanRanFanFan

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,014 17 21
Alleybux
I just remembered that Jackie brought up Teresa cheating on Joe while he was in prison last season... hmm.. karma?

Mirabilia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,286 3,868 2,272
Alleybux
I just remembered that Jackie brought up Teresa cheating on Joe while he was in prison last season... hmm.. karma?
As if she didn't go into Jen's house and rote an article that was obviously about Jenn and Bill. She trashed Jenn's parenting skills. She's so concerned about her husband's image, well Bill is a whole doctor, how does she think Jennifer feel. Never mine, I'll tell you. She thought Jennifer should have been honoured and thankful that an article calling her a terrible mom was flattering. Didn't she also say Jennifer eating and lipo cycle would make her daughter develop some type of body conscious issues (mind you Jackie, herself, suffers from eating disorder).

Jackie is a b!tch and anyone who sympathizes with her are clearly clueless.

CarterWT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,313 3,088 3,466
Alleybux

minidasha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,882 3,156 435
Alleybux
i'm sick of teresa. the show has revolved around her for too long and her storyline with her brother and sister in law is boring. i don't care about her new boyfriend nor her business ventures. everyone is afraid of her because she is the highest paid housewife. she has served her purpose and can go off in the sunset.

i think melissa can go with her fake ass storylines.

jackie is so thristy and dolores is kinda boring.

they need to recast the show. the teresa show is over. she has been rewarded for bad behavior for too long.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,460 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
If Teresa "needs to feel it" Jackie needs to feel the drags from fans of the show and Teresa's allies for her Gia comments which she said maliciously. Of all of the franchises, RHONJ is The Teresa Show. The issue is that Jackie is thirsty for a come up so she continues to come for Teresa who is not the one to play with. Ask the rest of the cast. It doesn't end well.

She didn’t need to add a qualifier; Teresa didn’t. Adding a qualifier would have diluted the effectiveness of her analogy. Teresa needed to feel it. She came in as a troublemaker trying to be obtuse pretending like she didn’t understand what she’d done wrong; she left hurling c-bombs and losing her ish. Message received.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,460 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
People have used Page Six to go after Teresa before and it failed. Every time they try cutting her from that show, it tanks. The viewers don't like any other storylines except the ones that revolve around Teresa.

If they cut Teresa, they are ending the show. And they're not doing that. Teresa is the only Housewife to appear on every season of her franchise, even when she was in jail, they waited for her to film.

Seriously and look what pagesix is reporting. I new that Teresa was lying and made up a whole bunch of sh!t. Glad Jackie stood her ground
https://pagesix.com/2021/02/21/why-teresa-giudice-is-terrified-shell-be-axed-from-rhonj/
https://pagesix.com/2021/02/21/why-teresa-giudice-is-terrified-shell-be-axed-from-rhonj/

CarterWT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,313 3,088 3,466
Alleybux
People have used Page Six to go after Teresa before and it failed. Every time they try cutting her from that show, it tanks. The viewers don't like any other storylines except the ones that revolve around Teresa.

If they cut Teresa, they are ending the show. And they're not doing that. Teresa is the only Housewife to appear on every season of her franchise, even when she was in jail, they waited for her to film.

Teresa was important years ago but now she’s not. They are getting rid of the OGs and she’s next. The advertisers have spoken