Quantcast

RHOP RHOP: Apparently none of the housewives attended Karen’s birthday celebration

FemmeBronzee

Black women in tennis >>>>>>
Reaction score
Reactions
210,455 4,165 767
Alleybux
I don't have a problem with Candice but
she told Karen to burn in eternal Hell over a disagreement.

An argument over a stupid reality show should never be that serious to talk to a close friend like that.

She told the producers she doesn't think she's mentally well enough to still countinue the show because that statement is verbally disturbing to tell another Christian woman especially one who is a close friend
Some of these fonts act like they don’t see where Karen was coming from just because it was their precious queen Candiace on the receiving end.

Some of these same fonts be quick to report another font because a stranger on the internet said something they didn’t like. However, Karen not being here to be told to burn in eternal hell by Candiace is Karen doing too much and not Candiace doing too much.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,572 21,354 16,209
Alleybux
Some of these fonts act like they don’t see where Karen was coming from just because it was their precious queen Candiace on the receiving end.

Some of these same fonts be quick to report another font because a stranger on the internet said something they didn’t like. However, Karen not being here to be told to burn in eternal hell by Candiace is Karen doing too much and not Candiace doing too much.
Right I’ve been reported for bullying all because of a font not liking my opinion. But yet Karen can’t go to their bosses and tell them that Candace needs help? Lol gtfoh

LazyTXN73

Mrs. Erik "Killmonger" Stevens of Wakanda
Reaction score
Reactions
8,010 267 52
Alleybux
It’s her bridal/birthday dinner. Some of these women are part of her cow renewal. Also her friends from way before RHOP.

Caramel1987

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,150 417 102
Alleybux
Or maybe she didn’t invite them because she don’t rock with them like that.
Right! I believe that. Just like rhoa. The cast is only together when filming.theyre not close to where they call each other bestfriends and hang out every week. They just come together to collect a check for the show and go home

Zebulon77

zen by design
Reaction score
Reactions
97,401 4,681 3,448
Alleybux
I don't really follow the ladies on social media. You could be right OP.
They love drama and the season starts this month (Yippee!) so I'm sure this means the sh!t is starting a little early. lmfao

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux

If the pics are any indication, looks like Karen is on the outs with the entire cast, maybe with the exception of a new friend who’s in the pics (I don’t know which one she is, but I read somewhere that she was there). So this confirms my suspicions after I noticed none of them publicly wished her a Happy Birthday on social media (with the exception of Monique on Twitter). I wonder if any of them will attend her vow renewal ceremony this weekend. It would be really weird if none of them did given that it’s apparently a big storyline for the show. I could see Wendy maybe attending since it seems their interaction has thawed a bit (Karen wished her kid a Happy Birthday a while back), not sure about anyone else though.

But talk about a miscalculation! She gave up her integrity to support someone who is now not even on the show (Monique) and aligned herself with someone who never liked her (Ashley), so she’s basically on an island. I hope these people can patch things up! I still kinda like Karen...just a smidgen lol.

I like Karen. Love Giselle but Giselle has always been a hater. Robyn is too busy kissing Gs ass to have a mind of her own and Ashley has her new baby so I get it.
oh damn I almost forgot about Wendy but does she even matter.
On a different note just because they make it in your size doesn’t mean you should wear it. .

Itsmebaby

Flight attendant + Registered nurse
Reaction score
Reactions
29,428 216 105
Alleybux
Thats-sad-huh-GIF.gif
Years later and this gif will never not be funny

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,929 1,770 409
Alleybux
I see Sherman Douglas ex-wife in the group photos. She looks great, and didn’t she get engaged?

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,829 941 456
Alleybux
I'm not sure if this was even filmed for the show. The real test is if nobody showed up to her vow renewal which definitely WAS filmed for the show. This might've just been her hanging out with her real friends. I've seen HWs do that with things like birthday parties. They'll do one on the show with the cast then have one with their "real" friends.

Reaction score
Reactions
23,895 848 389
Alleybux
This revisionist history that Karen is being vilified by the cast by refusing to “fall in line” with alienating Monique.

The whole cast knew that Karen was telling them one thing about violence and yet saying something entirely different to Monique in order to have a story line. Karen, the woman who is always talking about bad behavior and what’s appropriate, excused Monique’s behavior simply to spite Gizelle. Candiace was collateral damage, but Karen didn’t care. Even Ashley filmed a scene with Monique calling out Karen being two faced when it came to her. That scene was hilarious because Monique was seething, but she knew her ass couldn’t alienate another cast member.

That’s really why the cast isn’t fµck!ng with her, fan favorite or not.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,929 1,770 409
Alleybux
I'm not sure if this was even filmed for the show. The real test is if nobody showed up to her vow renewal which definitely WAS filmed for the show. This might've just been her hanging out with her real friends. I've seen HWs do that with things like birthday parties. They'll do one on the show with the cast then have one with their "real" friends.

If it was filmed for the show, it makes me wonder if it's going to be a part of a storyline where the rest of the cast turns on Karen @palmt @SharkeishaB

toxic silence

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,599 984 308
Alleybux
Welp Karen should’ve got with the winning team! Team Candice! Instead mo played her like a fiddle. This will be Karen season as the villain. I sense slot of fake tears. Maybe a storyline hinting at divorce with the black bill gates to coincide with Robyn and Juan wedding. Y’all I don’t know. I’m just thinking out loud.