RHOP RHOP Preview, in case u missed it!

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reactions
32,185 554 344
Alleybux
Ya'll don't even understand the joy that came over me seeing this breath of fresh air after that horrid RHOA finale/season! RHOP is top tier!!!

And Wendy looks great!

New font. Who dis?
Reactions
65,803 1,406 240
Alleybux
Thank you for doing the Lord’s work. Because idk what that little rushed clip was they played. I blinked and was still trying to figure out what happened. Lol

Im excited for Potomac! They’re coming for Atlanta’s edges, because this season left a lot to be desired.

Team Owner
Reactions
50,443 380 70
Alleybux
Why they always bring ray penis into it ? Karen was riding the fence hard last year there’s so much they can say about her. Ray is one of the decent men in the show

General Manager
Reactions
25,711 198 43
Alleybux
I see Muva Kern is still gathering the girls. Soon the constant RHOA threads will cease and fonts will go back to argue with, bash, demean, and name call a bunch of strangers on the internet over a bunch of people they don’t know that live somewhere in the Potomac area.

Team Owner
Reactions
66,527 1,374 786
Alleybux
So Karen is still mad at Giselle I see and Wendy got better wigs.
Until Bravo uses Karen more than Gizelle to serve as the ambassador for their franchise there's going to be competitive tension.

I know Karen tried to hold out longer than the others before signing possibly to match and get closer to Gizelle's salary.

Wendy looked almost unrecognizable with an actual good wig on. I was like hew dis? Is that Wendy?

8bpI4p4.gif

Team Owner
Reactions
87,883 1,303 467
Alleybux
They stay coming for Ray's impotence due to old age. It's old news. Monique didn't even throw herpes out there, Kern. I don't like this level of shade.

Last edited:
Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reactions
37,008 480 312
Alleybux
Hmm. Is Karen referring to tea about Jamal leaving Gizelle with a “burn” mark? I guess the Grande Dame really doesn’t give a toss anymore, which doesn’t bode well for Batwoman and Robyn.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Kourtney and Kim disagree over Kim’s nanny
There needs to be laws that fine parents of children that abuse private childcare workers. When I was in college, I babysat and a child threw a...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
And for someone who described her style as California casual, this is not how Californians dress casually (I’m from San Francisco) around the...
Daina(Tootsie Time) and Ahmet Thread Part 1 : Cheatin', forgivin' and sangin'
Did anyone watch the new vlog? Was very cringy to me. Couldn't finish the video, but the room they were in looked disgusting. Someone needs to...
64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
For condos, what is an ideal HOA fee to pay monthly? I'm not trying to get robbed. What’s ideal for you for amenities? Some condos/communities...
RHOA Kenya Moore didn’t wish Kandi a Happy Birthday yesterday
It’s so obvious that Kenya and Kandi are close on RHOA but she didn’t even make a post about Kandi wishing her a happy birthday like Cynthia did...
BM breaks down and cries that he too feels pain that he gets rejected from BW and causes him to...
I bet that he probs have a type of blk women like "the most pretty" and they didnt want hiss ass, some people want people who will never look at...
Top Bottom