RHOP RHOP Preview, in case u missed it!

Reactions
3,265 98 15
Alleybux
If that’s true and i were Gizelle i wouldnt let any one shame me about it. She didn’t choose for her husband to lie to her and give her an std nor is needing inpatient therapy something people should be shamed over. I feel like gizzy needs to be called to the carpet and dragged about numerous things, but I’ll be damned if i over come something like that and let a ugly mega mind looking lil bitch hold it over my head, or anyone else.
Definitely not. One thing we can say about Gizelle if we can’t say anything else, she owns her shit and doesn’t let what those ladies say embarrass her.

I just wish she would have not ignored them glaring red flags (like him cheating on her while they were engaged. Remember, her dad didn’t come to the wedding because if it).

Caramel Goddess
Reactions
199,664 5,380 5,844
Alleybux
Not at all. I’ve watched since the very first season and I disagree. They handle Ashley with kid gloves for the most part.
Case in point, Ashley stirred up drama between Monique and Karen re: Karen telling Candiace that if she were the one assaulted, she’d press charges. She also was the one that took it back to the group that Karen drank at Monique’s child’s party, yet at Karen’s wig launch, Karen focused her energy on Robyn and Candiace and didn’t address the drama that Ashley herself brought to the event.

Also, Ashley was just as rowdy and rambunctious (albeit without a butter knife) at Candiace’s townhouse yet everyone acted like Ashley was the victim. Ashley steadily calls out Candiace’s “mouth” but she has said just as much and her words cut just as deep.

don’t get me wrong. Candiace got on my last nerve in season 4 but Ashley is just as mouthy and she is much more vindictive than Candiace. People just seem to have selective outrage when it comes to Ashley and the booty bandit.
So all the times Ashley has been threatened with being beaten up is “handling her with kiddie gloves”? Or how about all the times Karen, Giselle or even Robyn have read her down in front of everyone? Y’all like to see what you see because you dislike Ashley. But none of these women are Ashley’s friend and have always called her out. If anyone that’s treated with kiddie gloves it would be Candace. They’ve always treated her just like how they treat Porsha. Like they are some 19 year old instead of women in their 30’s.

Queen of the Smell Goods
Reactions
29,676 626 53
Alleybux
Not at all. I’ve watched since the very first season and I disagree. They handle Ashley with kid gloves for the most part.
Case in point, Ashley stirred up drama between Monique and Karen re: Karen telling Candiace that if she were the one assaulted, she’d press charges. She also was the one that took it back to the group that Karen drank at Monique’s child’s party, yet at Karen’s wig launch, Karen focused her energy on Robyn and Candiace and didn’t address the drama that Ashley herself brought to the event.

Also, Ashley was just as rowdy and rambunctious (albeit without a butter knife) at Candiace’s townhouse yet everyone acted like Ashley was the victim. Ashley steadily calls out Candiace’s “mouth” but she has said just as much and her words cut just as deep.

don’t get me wrong. Candiace got on my last nerve in season 4 but Ashley is just as mouthy and she is much more vindictive than Candiace. People just seem to have selective outrage when it comes to Ashley and the booty bandit.
Ash also blew the cover on Mo when she had her car accident. Said she had more than a few drinks and etc giving the illusion that she got a drinking problem.

Eta : miscarriage or not i would have sympathy towards her for that BUT me and her ain't gonna be cool or nothing trying to paint me as a alcoholic.

Reactions
3,265 98 15
Alleybux
Ash also blew the cover on Mo when she had her car accident. Said she had more than a few drinks and etc giving the illusion that she got a drinking problem.

Eta : miscarriage or not i would have sympathy towards her for that BUT me and her ain't gonna be cool or nothing trying to paint me as a alcoholic.
Right?! The switch up the following season was... interesting. I’m especially not allegedly hiding or erasing footage of her husband sexually assaulting someone.

La Grande Dame
Reactions
119,355 1,485 850
Alleybux
That hairline is fucked!
So are Gizelle's fashions and her dating prospects
giphy.gif

Stay pressed.

WWE gifs for the win
Reactions
22,016 433 183
Alleybux
That is why she won't give Ashy the energy. Cause Ashy is ruthless. She will get her 1/2 white woman passive aggresive role on. 'Hey guys I was just breastfeeding big forehead here and came across this website in Baltimore cuz we know Giselle has never lived in Potomac or DC that said, her ex husband gave her an STD and she had to be committed to an insane asylum because of his cheating ways...'
I would scream if Ashley pulled this.

Reactions
Alleybux
wendy looks beautiful omg

chile i'm so excited for rhop to come back idk what to do!!! rhoa was boring me to death

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Amberlynn Reid
I'm gonna go ahead and place my bet that they still stay together. Won't be surprised if we see the wedding in a few months. Dana's IG post was...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Idk why i still believe they not gon do anything to the borrowers Ive been hearing the loans are forgivable They not jailing folks over forgivable...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Lol Minka follows a new quote guru! It's hilarious because she's really in her feelings about a few online haters she doesn't even KNOW. Instead...
a pleasantly blistering op-ed piece on the cancellation of women
well.. at least states are starting to push back on the problem of boys competing in girl's sports. to me, thats a huge starting point. i feel...
Anybody Watch Youtuber Named "for Harriet"?
So what im gathering is this man is sleeping over her house & she dont know where he work or when he goes to work wow
What are reasons why a grown adult man refuses to find a job?
1. Lazy 2. He's running away from child support 3. He's been taken to court for something and is avoiding having to pay 4. Debt collectors and...
Never forget when Jay-Z mocked Noel Gallagher for saying people who headline Glastonbury should...
I remember this and Noel was right. That show is mainly for alternative music with bands playing instruments, not rap or hip hop. Rap/hip hop...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Mellow don’t know if she wanna be Mayuko or Coi smdh It’s giving identity crisis
Woman kills and dismembers roomate after she denied her sex
Such a cruel act. This hard up woman could have gotten sex from anywhere instead of taking someone’s life just because they are not interested in...
Florida teen and mom face up to 16 years - allegedly rigged homecoming court votes
That's pathetic to the core, but I'll be shocked if they get anywhere near the max sentence (but they always draw us in with the headlines!)
Top Bottom