Quantcast

Richard Smallwood: At the Table (Amazing Bop for Christ)

Mirabilia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,286 3,868 2,272
Alleybux
I am discovering more and more of Richard Smallwood's music. Thsi just came on and it's such a bop. He's such a gifted musician.

I love the last singer. I recognize her voice from "Calvary". Her voice reminds me of Aretha Franklin.

I love the message, the blessing of God (accessible through Jesus Christ) are already provided. We have inherited the blessing of Abraham. We just need to pull them down through fair, prayer, and being right with God. Enjoy this bop and ensure your seat at the table is not filled by a stone.

Mirabilia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,286 3,868 2,272
Alleybux
This is my favorite of this groups songs:

His music is so good. I had no idea he wrote I Love the Lord. I've only ever heard the Whitney Houston version, but I think Richard's original version is so much better.

The singer's adlib really takes the song further than Whitney's did. It sounds like she's crying out of gratefulness. It's so beautiful. Also the piano is more prominent that the strings on Whitney's version, so the sound is more alive.

P31Woman

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,866 274 219
Alleybux
I love this song my family and I are huge Richard Smallwood fans. My mom had the Adoration Live in Atlanta vhs tape back in the day. We use to watch that concert faithfully.