Richard Smallwood: At the Table (Amazing Bop for Christ)

Reactions
42,704 285 89
Alleybux
I am discovering more and more of Richard Smallwood's music. Thsi just came on and it's such a bop. He's such a gifted musician.

I love the last singer. I recognize her voice from "Calvary". Her voice reminds me of Aretha Franklin.

I love the message, the blessing of God (accessible through Jesus Christ) are already provided. We have inherited the blessing of Abraham. We just need to pull them down through fair, prayer, and being right with God. Enjoy this bop and ensure your seat at the table is not filled by a stone.

Reactions
42,704 285 89
Alleybux
This is my favorite of this groups songs:
His music is so good. I had no idea he wrote I Love the Lord. I've only ever heard the Whitney Houston version, but I think Richard's original version is so much better.

The singer's adlib really takes the song further than Whitney's did. It sounds like she's crying out of gratefulness. It's so beautiful. Also the piano is more prominent that the strings on Whitney's version, so the sound is more alive.

Reactions
2,622 254 207
Alleybux
I love this song my family and I are huge Richard Smallwood fans. My mom had the Adoration Live in Atlanta vhs tape back in the day. We use to watch that concert faithfully.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Can someone advise me? I’m trying to earn $300 a month off crypto, I live in a poor country so an extra $300 on top of what I already earn from my...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
SOMEONE SENT US THIS POSTING BY A PSYCHIC ABOUT KEANU REEVES GIRLFRIEND...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Oh, dudes can make shit up, too , no dubt about that. Sorry! Still waiting for receipts. Babe, you don't know these dudes, they aren't the type...
Do some fonts realise that they can be broke and homeless within months??
I literally saw a font say that people can go without light, water and phone and got tons of thumbs up. There are other countless posts about...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
I thought the video was cute. She’s not as dry as y’all make her seem. She’s putting on makeup and talking to a camera.. they wanted to hear...
Broke boy summer? Chet hanks begging the gworls for money!
Can you blame him? The amount of desperate, thirsty ass Black women in his IG comments. I really want better for us, shit is embarrassing. I...
Popular DJ Diplo Accused Of EXPLOITING Underage Black Girls! (Graphic Receipts)
There's this Dominican DJ based in NY that I used to follow that said Diplo sexually harrassed her because she confronted him about the cultural...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
I read 2 articles on the whopper thrower, one actually said she was black, here ya go, she isnt...
Top Bottom