Quantcast

**Richonne Fans - Can we talk about this?**

MicheleK

Code Poet
Reaction score
Reactions
46,490 947 356
Alleybux
I think the closest we got to a xes scene was Glenn and Maggie, oh and Rosita and Abe
Girl don't remind me of Abe half nacked thrusting body, like WTF ?
I remember Andy saying that he was shocked that he wasn't allow to do any thrusting with SWC on season 1 because AMC and then they let Cudlitz of all people do that before turning into puritains once again.

Last edited:

S.O.L

Sensational Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
119,573 2,743 650
Alleybux
Eh, I don't ship them in real life. I think any cheating he does is outside of work. Andy is known as a great leader. fµck!ng around on-set would create chaos. Not something a great leader would do.

@MicheleK I rarely am a fan of Nicoterror's Richonne scenes. Some of his directing for the show as a whole is just tragic. However, Gimple was pro-Richonne from jump. I trust that if the extra movies really happen, Richonne will be re-united.

ETA - I thought of Kerry/Tony but I recall their first on-screen scene being played low-key because no one was supposed to know. At any rate, you are nuts cuz Tony IS the hottest 50+ year old. I would give that man everything.

MicheleK

Code Poet
Reaction score
Reactions
46,490 947 356
Alleybux
I laugh every time this fandom goes on about the importance of NR/Daryl because he can't even get them to support his outside projects and he knows damn well TWD is going to be the only high profile role he's ever gonna have.

He barely acts and won't have a successful career outside of TWD like Jon Berthnal after the series ends.

His fans might be the most vocal and show up at Cons but he doesn't have the pull to put bums on seats outside of the show.

And let's face it if Rick had died last week in the series many fans would have left and stopped watching. Great last act by AMC to get Andy to agree to make movies to keep interest in the show.

Nicotero can take a running jump and I really hope he doesn't direct any of the movies because he's not as great as he thinks he is, stick to making puppets Greg.
True true true.

TWD is the highlight of NR's career that's why he is always the first one to renew his contract lol. Nicotero is good at special effects but he is a sh!tty director, unfortunately no one wants to tell him that. I really can't stand him and his arrogance to be honest. He is the only unlikable crew member.

Sharap Its Ova

"Mi ah cougar. Mi ah jaguar. Mi ah every guar"
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
71,887 3,310 3,201
Alleybux
No question. The actors truly love each other. That whole casts' love for each other is off the chain tho so no surprise. The thing with Danai and Andy is their xesual chemistry is ridiculous. I'm hard press to name another couple that had chemistry from LOOK 1 - not words, not a whole damn scene together or anything. I mean, a fµck!n look between a fµck!n' fence!

The look that started my shippers heart, I remember going on Tumblr after that episode and asking (didn't read the comics then) if they had known each other before Zombie apocalypse because of that look. Then we were working out what names we were going to call them. Good times

when-Rick-sees-Michonne.gif

MicheleK

Code Poet
Reaction score
Reactions
46,490 947 356
Alleybux
@MicheleK I rarely am a fan of Nicoterror's Richonne scenes. Some of his directing for the show as a whole is just tragic. However, Gimple was pro-Richonne from jump. I trust that if the extra movies really happen, Richonne will be re-united.
We said the same thing why were you angry at my post lol, I agree. The only thing I trust the Gimp with is Richonne.

S.O.L

Sensational Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
119,573 2,743 650
Alleybux
The look that started my shippers heart, I remember going on Tumblr after that episode and asking (didn't read the comics then) if they had known each other before Zombie apocalypse because of that look. Then we were working out what names we were going to call them. Good times

when-Rick-sees-Michonne.gif
tenor.gif

Sharap Its Ova

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
71,887 3,310 3,201
Alleybux
True true true.

TWD is the highlight of NR's career that's why he is always the first one to renew his contract lol. Nicotero is good at special effects but he is a sh!tty director, unfortunately no one wants to tell him that. I really can't stand him and his arrogance to be honest. He is the only unlikable crew member.

I mean I don't resent him for it but unlike Andy he doesn't have to put in his all to get praise, just mumble his lines and his fans are happy.

I'm just sick of Nicotero and his directing and lack of love for Richonne, we've been hard done by, by him. Please keep him away from the movies.

Sharap Its Ova

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
71,887 3,310 3,201
Alleybux
Girl don't remind of Abe half nacked thrusting body, like WTF ?
I remember Andy saying that he was schocked that he wasn't allow to do any thrusting with SWC on season 1 because AMC and then they let Cudlitz of all people do that before turning into puritains once again.

Nobody asked or wanted to see Abe making out with Rosita but they gave it to us anyway with him thrusting.

We could have done with another great xes scene with Richonne to keep us happy for 2/3 years before they meet again. I wish it wasn't on AMC so we could get nudity. In fact in order for the movies to really work they are gonna have to push up the film rating for it to work no safe safe like on tv

Last edited:

MicheleK

Code Poet
Reaction score
Reactions
46,490 947 356
Alleybux
Nobody asked or wanted to see Abe making out with Rosita but they gave it to us anyway with him thrusting.

We could have done with another great xes scene with Richonne to keep us happy for 2/3 years before they meet again. I wish it wasn't on AMC so we could get nudity. In fact in order for the movies to really work they are gonna have to push up the film rating for it to work no safe safe like on tv
Since the movie are going to air on AMC, I don't have high hopes concerning the level of nudity or intimacy we will get.

CranberryJuice

Expanded Gojo's Domain
Reaction score
Reactions
261,338 3,946 812
Alleybux
Since the movie are going to air on AMC, I don't have high hopes concerning the level of nudity or intimacy we will get.

I hope the movie ends with him making it back to Alexandria and his ass back for season 11

Reaction score
Reactions
333,606 6,235 5,654
Alleybux
It still hurts my soul that they always let Nicoterrible direct Richonne scenes but it is what it is. And yes, they placed a camera in the van closed the door and let them do their thing only to cut all of it out and remove the xes scene on the gym mat in the school.

That being said, with all the sh!t that the Gimp has done, he did give us Richonne and in the right way, so I know that if Danai signs on for the movies they will reunite on film. Even the programming director is hoping for a Richonne reunion.

Supposedly there was one this season too that got cut. Like wtf? It’s definitely ridiculous. At least add to the DVD after the fact....

Reaction score
Reactions
333,606 6,235 5,654
Alleybux
Btw I love this thread. It’s a nice change of pace from the current doom of Richonne :arrogant

With Andy/Rick gone it’s so sad to think Michonne and the kids believe he’s dead

Sharap Its Ova

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
71,887 3,310 3,201
Alleybux

I thought it was going to be a new on demand channel they are launching so could therefore push the envelope a bit?

Monika Mann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,357 5,447 1,451
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Look I don't think for one minute that Danai & Andy are the cheating deceitful type, however...Do I think a faithful man would remove himself from a position where temptation could possibly cause that to happen, yes indeed I do and in the back of my mind I've been thinking that is a possible reason to add to leaving a show to save a happy marriage.
I don't think Andy cheated or would cheat and danai wouldn't mess with a married man either. I think if they were single people they would get together

Sharap Its Ova

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
71,887 3,310 3,201
Alleybux
I don't think Andy cheated or would cheat and danai wouldn't mess with a married man either. I think if they were single people they would get together

Your reading comprehension skills are very poor, go read again what I wrote, slowly

CranberryJuice

Expanded Gojo's Domain
Reaction score
Reactions
261,338 3,946 812
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Look I don't think for one minute that Danai & Andy are the cheating deceitful type, however...Do I think a faithful man would remove himself from a position where temptation could possibly cause that to happen, yes indeed I do and in the back of my mind I've been thinking that is a possible reason to add to leaving a show to save a happy marriage.

I believe so. The way he looks at her during press ops and The Con, red carpet...TWD events you can tell he's smitten. If he were to divorce and Danai is single I can see them sneaking around.

ladyluxe

#theyjusthave2die
Reaction score
Reactions
69,321 2,711 2,385
Alleybux
We worked so hard and waiting so long for the two of them to get together and now it's over D:

No chemistry my a$$. These two are highly combustible!!
OP are you trying to get us hot and bothered on this fine morning?!
Right? Even scenes when they were standing several feet apart, their chemistry was palpable lol.

Brucilla

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
261,888 4,359 3,302
Alleybux
I never watched the show but I know chemistry when I see it.

That man wants that woman VERY BADLY. Ain't no acting in all those pictures.

They probably had to cut a lot of scenes to hide his obvious:emoji_eggplant:.

CranberryJuice

Expanded Gojo's Domain
Reaction score
Reactions
261,338 3,946 812
Alleybux
I never watched the show but I know chemistry when I see it.

That man wants that woman VERY BADLY. Ain't no acting in all those pictures.

They probably had to cut a lot of scenes to hide his obvious:emoji_eggplant:.

Unless they are DAMN good at this acting thing..but I know love when I see it.

Acciovalt

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
724 24 5
Alleybux
I know it's wrong, but I'm always creepin' threads with these two hoping it'll say Andy divorced his wife and finally got with Danai. I'm usually not like that, and anti stuff like this, but I get soulmate vibes from these two when I watch their scenes, their interviews, etc. It's hard to explain, but their chemistry is very strong.

CranberryJuice

Expanded Gojo's Domain
Reaction score
Reactions
261,338 3,946 812
Alleybux
I know it's wrong, but I'm always creepin' threads with these two hoping it'll say Andy divorced his wife and finally got with Danai. I'm usually not like that, and anti stuff like this, but I get soulmate vibes from these two when I watch their scenes, their interviews, etc. It's hard to explain, but their chemistry is very strong.

Me too. I don't condone it but got dammit we all see it

Ashy Larry

Space Oddity
BANNED
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
55,249 2,411 827
Alleybux
I 100% believe with my whole heart that Andy would try to get with Danai if he was single. Their chemistry is off the charts!!!!

Acciovalt

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
724 24 5
Alleybux
I 100% believe with my whole heart that Andy would try to get with Danai if he was single. Their chemistry is off the charts!!!!

Agreed. If Andy was single when they met, they'd probably have become a couple and still be a couple now. They give me grown folks about their business vibes, which is probably why it feels wrong to speculate about them. Their chemistry is next level and straight fire though.

xxMYSTiCxx

Mindstate Is Flowing
Reaction score
Reactions
66,018 403 558
Alleybux
God I love these two, their chemistry is fµck!ng fire whew. I miss them and they need to be reunited already and I wanna see his face when she tells him about their baby boy lol.

calmingfire

Blackfrootloops
Reaction score
Reactions
37 16 11
Alleybux
"happy ma"
giphy.gif

"happy marriage"
24558800.gif

I hate to be the bearer of "bad [and late ass] news" but uh if it was happy why would he be trying to risk it all in a xes scene with his costar... :whistle::waiting:coffee

calmingfire

Blackfrootloops
Reaction score
Reactions
37 16 11
Alleybux
Eh, I don't ship them in real life. I think any cheating he does is outside of work. Andy is known as a great leader. fµck!ng around on-set would create chaos. Not something a great leader would do.

Oop, too late!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Sharap Its Ova

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
71,887 3,310 3,201
Alleybux
"happy ma"

"happy marriage"
24558800.gif

I hate to be the bearer of "bad [and late ass] news" but uh if it was happy why would he be trying to risk it all in a xes scene with his costar... :whistle::waiting:coffee

Girl no. Andy is a committed family man. Close to his wives family. Danai does not go after married men.

Uh Huh Her

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,120 77 20
Alleybux
Without even bringing Danai into the equation, I think this « Andy is incapable of falling out of love with the woman he’s had kids with » mentality, that’s all over LSA, to be quite interesting.

There’s content that either shows how 1) he isn’t all that close with his wife’s fam (watch that ride episode with the both of them) 2) how his wife’s father has disrespected his manhood publicly, on countless occasions. Countless meaning his wife has never felt the need to step her foot down. Andy’s mentioned how he always felt the constant need to prove himself in his private life ( during a con actually) so imagine having your father in law, belittling you in articles.

Andy’s made a few comments in regards to his marriage (referring to them celebrating their 7 year wedding anniversary as an ‘itch' or them spending their wedding anniversaries away from each other for the past 3 years).

Do I think Andy is a committed father? Hell yes. Do I think he’s sleeping around? Absolutely not. Do I think he’s a committed husband? *inserts Larry David being conflicted gif* Do I think he could step out of his marriage for the right person? Most definitely.

MicheleK

Code Poet
Reaction score
Reactions
46,490 947 356
Alleybux
Without even bringing Danai into the equation, I think this « Andy is incapable of falling out of love with the woman he’s had kids with » mentality, that’s all over LSA, to be quite interesting.

There’s content that either shows how 1) he isn’t all that close with his wife’s fam (watch that ride episode with the both of them) 2) how his wife’s father has disrespected his manhood publicly, on countless occasions. Countless meaning his wife has never felt the need to step her foot down. Andy’s mentioned how he always felt the constant need to prove himself in his private life ( during a con actually) so imagine having your father in law, belittling you in articles.

Andy’s made a few comments in regards to his marriage (referring to them celebrating their 7 year wedding anniversary as an ‘itch' or them spending their wedding anniversaries away from each other for the past 3 years).

Do I think Andy is a committed father? Hell yes. Do I think he’s sleeping around? Absolutely not. Do I think he’s a committed husband? *inserts Larry David being conflicted gif* Do I think he could step out of his marriage for the right person? Most definitely.

Ian Anderson is an entitled asshole, I cannot stand this man.

He is one of those snobbish scottish wealthy people who don't live in the real world or think their way of thinking is the right way.

And yes he is an ever standing presence in Andy's marriage. Even deciding that them having 2 kids was enough, and that he didn't want her to have more.
Andy is a really gentle and nice soul, there is no way he could ever get along or share views with that dimwit scottish snobbish dude.