Quantcast

Riddle calls out Taker

DayDreamer30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,586 663 4
Alleybux
I think this call out needed its own thread. LOL!

Riddle took Roman's first place spot for me here. But Big Dog is still close 2nd.

Main quote.

81502_900.png

Article

He says a bit more. lol But I enjoyed this. Naturally though, his comments got a lot of folks butthurt. lol

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,478 12,952 2,132
Alleybux
I don’t care for today’s wrestling since the style changed so much but I’m glad my generation, Generation Y is NOT kissing the old head’s assess, which is GEN X. Who the fµck wants to bring guns and knives to work? When taker was young and dumb all his generation did was drink, take pills, and fµck hookers and fight backstage.

DayDreamer30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,586 663 4
Alleybux
I don’t care for today’s wrestling since the style changed so much but I’m glad my generation, Generation Y is NOT kissing the old head’s assess, which is GEN X. Who the fµck wants to bring guns and knives to work? When taker was young and dumb all his generation did was drink, take pills, and fµck hookers and fight backstage.
Well Taker lost money betting on The Godfather to beat Gunn in Brawl for It All. So he's never been the wisest. I could see him as one of the folks thinking Connor would beat Floyd boxing.

Illusionhr23

Professional Observer
Reaction score
Reactions
9,803 126 22
Alleybux
I think this call out needed its own thread. LOL!

Riddle took Roman's first place spot for me here. But Big Dog is still close 2nd.

Main quote.

81502_900.png

Article

He says a bit more. lol But I enjoyed this. Naturally though, his comments got a lot of folks butthurt. lol

giphy.gif

let me pull
Up my chair
giphy.gif

don’t like Matt but he’s been coming for all the old heads for a minute

S.O.L

Sensational Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
119,453 2,727 650
Alleybux
Matt doesn’t give a fµck and will come for anyone he feels is disrespectful or who he doesn’t respect. I’m here for it. Taker WAS cool but fµck Mark.

pynkecho

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,140 83 24
Alleybux
I don't think Taker was literally saying "yall should bring knives & guns in your bags again" lol. I think he was saying more real life hardened individuals got into wrestling those days; which is likely true.

But having said that, I don't even see why the two should be compared. It was a totally different time so I can see why the new guys don't see why they should be compared to those guys & whatever fµcked up lives they lived. Old ass republican's have this weird thing they do where they romanticize all the suffering & pain from the past; total nostalgia goggles. It's like how they wanna bring back car manufacturing, factory & coal mining jobs & think Americans that are good on that are just being lazy. It's a weird ass standard they're gonna have to accept millennials and Gen Z aren't trying to be held to.

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,613 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
I am glad he said this cause Undertaker and his career is nothing to emulate. The man is a legend but he has done reckless sh!t that wrestlers should not emulate. His generation is basically dead and what authority does he have to criticize the younger generation.

Today's generation is smarter, stronger, faster and have more self esteem to take care of themselves.

I would take a vegan man anyday over a guy who drinks and by 35 has a beer belly.

When people move civil to each other why do these Neanthedthal cretins think we have deevolved. The world is just tired of you.

DayDreamer30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,586 663 4
Alleybux
I am glad he said this cause Undertaker and his career is nothing to emulate. The man is a legend but he has done reckless sh!t that wrestlers should not emulate. His generation is basically dead and what authority does he have to criticize the younger generation.

Today's generation is smarter, stronger, faster and have more self esteem to take care of themselves.

I would take a vegan man anyday over a guy who drinks and by 35 has a beer belly.

When people move civil to each other why do these Neanthedthal cretins think we have deevolved. The world is just tired of you.

Well, it's The Undertaker. So whatever he says, many will take as law.

Recently he had Booger T. coming to his defense, saying Riddle should voice issues to Taker's face instead of in an interview, and to go back to the UFC if he called older guys dumb.

So again, Taker is allowed to say whatever he pleases in interviews, which includes tearing down the product & roster. But anyone who get asked about it, and answers that what he said was stupid is out of line.

It's almost sickening that soon as Taker starts getting called out on sh!t, his fanboys & even former stars, feel the need to start capping for him. Let the 56-year-old big-mouth cap for himself. If he doesn't say anything, he either doesn't care or doesn't have a good response. In which case, I wish folks would stop playing "Captain Save a Deadman" with him.

I loved The Undertaker character as much as the next. And even admittedly thought he was sexy in his younger days. But Mark Calaway is an arrogant piece of dog sh!t. Who in general is out of touch with damn near everything.

The man still seems to think & act like Archie Bunker. The most up-to-date thing about him is his young wife. :LOL::LOL: I have no issue with age-gap relationships. But if Mark is gonna get arrogant & start taking shots, there's plenty to shoot back on him back. Given all the sh!t he's done, that he didn't wanna go to church over because he thought folks would judge him.

DayDreamer30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,586 663 4
Alleybux
Riddle takes 2 more small jabs at Taker in interview with Metro.
81847_900.png

He explains some older guys come in, find their own spot in the locker room, and won't take up with the new stars. Others will come in, chill out, and talk. Goldberg being one of the latter, according to Riddle.

Then he closes saying if he's around younger stars, he'll talk to them & play video games. :giggle: